Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2024, 03:51 PM

1 posts, read 984 times

Advertisements

Hey fellow NJ real estate agent and investor,

I've been toying with an idea and would like your thoughts. With everything going digital these days, I started wondering about the potential of a virtual real estate networking platform exclusively for New Jersey. A place where agents, investors, and other professionals can connect, share insights, and uncover new opportunities without the need to travel or attend in-person events.

Could a platform focused on virtual networking, deal discovery, and collaboration within our NJ real estate community add value to your professional life? Especially considering our busy schedules and the convenience of connecting from anywhere.

I’m curious about a few things:

Would you be interested in joining such a platform?

What features or elements would make it appealing to you?

Have you had any experiences with virtual networking that you found beneficial or lacking?

This isn’t a sales pitch—just a concept I’m exploring, and I would love to get honest feedback from the community who’d potentially use it.

I believe that by fostering a dedicated virtual space for NJ real estate networking, we could streamline the way we find and close deals, but I'm really interested to hear if you think the same or have different views.

We have a waitlist up and are determining interest as we speak. You can see it here: [url]www.NJRealEstateDirectory.com[/url]

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Looking forward to the discussion. -John
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: