Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2022, 08:37 PM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie_law View Post
I just found out what à targeted individual was. Thank God, I'm being gangstalked so bad, I feel like there a reality show going on about me that I don't know about. It's a big game to everybody. It shoved me so far down a lonely hole. The people I thought loved me or people I thought I could trust I believe is who started this. I from this point forward will fight for my life, and my rights. This is so illegal yet everyone around me slanders my name, I believe they do things to make people perceive my life in a different light of what the reality is. Trying to change me as a person. So many have lost there life to gangstalking and I was almost one of them. I'm not a bad person. I have evidence of illigal stuff and the police are continuously helping them cover it up. They all tell me I'm going crazy and need to get on even more medicine that I prob didn't need in the 1st place. I bought a camera to protect myself and continue to gather evidence and someone has hacked into that and controls it somehow erasing all the things I'm trying to keep. They steak from me. I could go on all day just not today. The more I try to fight the more harassment and scare tactics they use. I'm ready for anything after going through this hell the past couple years. I deserve to have my voice heard. Please share my story. Until I get justice please respecty rights. Thank you
Just wear a tinfoil hat and you will be safe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2022, 06:19 AM

8,924 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Yep. That is what I was thinking.

Old 07-20-2022, 12:46 PM

2 posts, read 2,970 times
Cool lots of TIs post on Youtube

do you have a youtube channel -- I'd sub

Old 07-20-2022, 12:53 PM

2 posts, read 2,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0EBaNTCJy0
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=phrogging

Tinfoil Hat - Skews.Me
www.skewsme.com/tinfoilhat
Tinfoil Hats – MIT: The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the [United States] government between 1.2 Ghz ...

Old 08-30-2023, 12:05 AM

1 posts, read 879 times
Hey Stephanie I know exactly what your going through. I deal with this same thing on a daily occurrence. It's damn near 24/7 for the last 1½ months. I to live in the same city... It started out with random people calling me names, that I stink, to eat a salad, and so on & so on. As time went on it's only gotten worse n worse. For the last month or so I'm constantly followed wherever I go. I mean EVERYWHERE!! And not just by 1 or 2 of them but by a very large group. It all started back in June of 2023 when I wrecked my car. It's hard to explain but the day I got in my accident is when everything started to really take a turn for the worse. I'm blasted with some frequency nonstop that hurts like hell to the point where I've lost my hearing in 1 side. I've lost my equilibrium cuz of it. My vision is constantly blurred. I get migraines daily. I grind my teeth from stress. Im starting to lash out at others when I've never B4 had any lol type of anger issues. I now have personal issues from the constant insults. The list goes on. They try to make me feel like I'm having a heart attack and it's gotten so bad I now have a heart murmur. I feel like there going to kill me any day now and I'm terrified. I've tried to talk to my friends, my family, random people, my counselor, even my psychiatrist and they either don't believe me at all. Or they do believe me, kinda of, but are to afraid to admit it or so anything about it. Even now as I write this Thier changing the electromagnetic frequency to another so they can hurt me. The build up my hope then crush it over and over again. I have some evidence but I have yet to really say anything out of fear. Not for me but for my friends & family as well. Some of the nastiest words, language, etc I can think of. I to have said somethings I shouldn't out of anger, fear, etc. But I saw recently that some of my words are being changed. Its really weird. I've even begun to hear words on the TV and radio change. Same with what people say. Yesterday 1 of my neighbors told me to... I don't even wanna say it. Plus people have been trying to take my picture everywhere I go for some reason. Someone has been hacking my cellphone and computer... It's turned into a nightmare!! I seriously doubt I live much longer & I've done just about everything I can think and I'm running out of options. There's soooo much more I could write but I'm sure u understand what I'm going through. I also wanted anyone who reads this to look me up on FB and see if I'm still alive. Cuz I'm not gonna commit suicide EVER. I'm 100% perfectly sane. But we'll see what happens. Hopefully a positive update here soon but I seriously doubt it. Gang stalking has gotten to the point where this group of people think they're Gods and can control my life so far for the negative. Here's hoping I'm wrong...

Old 08-30-2023, 09:57 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,960,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitko View Post
Excluding terrible rotting (dying) Saint Louis city and slovenly county and probably Kansas City, what areas of MO-state are best (safest, harassment free) for those terrorized by organized (gang) stalking?

WY and MO-state have nearly the same gun laws. I have had to 'stand my ground' in violent incursions in St. Louis city sometime ago.

Since stupidly returning, every residence has fleas in a person-made fleas infestation.

Suggestions, please?

Thank you.
You are right. Stay away from St. Louis. If you had a random "Stand Your Ground" occurrence, and you are making comments about the city and the people while visiting, you don't need to go back. How did Law Enforcement process the incident. What jurisdiction did you deal with. Please share your details on this horrible St. Louis incident.

People having fleas, come on now. Do yourself a favor and move now. Something is wrong when people have these types of life experiences living in the same state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Rules for most cities are the same...

Do not join a gang.
Do not leave your property unsecured.
Do not ignore warning signs among friends, acquaintances, and even relatives.
Do not go where you do not feel welcome or comfortable.
Do not use street drugs.
Do not conspicuously flash money or wealth.
Do not "hang out" with unfamiliar people or places.

Most crime is property crime and small time criminals are opportunists.
----Don't provide opportunities for crime.
Be cautious with relationships, friendships, and acquaintances.
----Most violent crime victims know their attacker.
Be a skeptic
----if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Be a good neighbor
--- know your neighborhood, who belongs, and when something looks wrong.
Don't be a dead hero
----don't confront or threaten -- call the police.

Use common sense.
Great advice for anyone. Especially if there are random safety issues.

Old 08-30-2023, 10:39 AM

8,924 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
You are right. Stay away from St. Louis. If you had a random "Stand Your Ground" occurrence, and you are making comments about the city and the people while visiting, you don't need to go back. How did Law Enforcement process the incident. What jurisdiction did you deal with. Please share your details on this horrible St. Louis incident.

Police probably processed it as a 5150 incident.

Tin foil hat too tight.

Old 08-30-2023, 10:59 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,960,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Police probably processed it as a 5150 incident.
That's what I thought.

Last edited by mjtinmemphis; 08-30-2023 at 11:11 AM..

Old 09-01-2023, 01:07 PM

27 posts, read 34,336 times
Come to the south of the lake.
Warsaw to Osage Beach is pretty nice.
I'm almost in the middle of there.
West of Camdenton, east of Warsaw.
It's great here. No crime, a few places for sale, It is also very quiet!

Old 09-02-2023, 11:53 AM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Kev View Post
Come to the south of the lake.
Warsaw to Osage Beach is pretty nice.
I'm almost in the middle of there.
West of Camdenton, east of Warsaw.
It's great here. No crime, a few places for sale, It is also very quiet!
Most of the south 1/2 of Missouri is like that, except Springfield. It does have a few gang areas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri