Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2021, 03:58 PM

249 posts, read 503,967 times

Advertisements

What the hell did I just read

Old 11-15-2021, 04:35 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,364,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paiste13 View Post
What the hell did I just read
Better not to. These posters should be referred to a mental health professional.

Old 11-19-2021, 10:05 AM

441 posts, read 438,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
This just in: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead...
Haha LOVE IT!! I have not heard that in years but good to know.

Old 08-15-2022, 09:10 AM

1 posts, read 1,120 times
Yes! It really has affected every aspect in my life with relationships, as well as how I feel about myself mentally, physically, emotionally, psychology. I have been hit with D.E.W. weapons for about 10 years and have been stalked and purposely set up which I am just finding out after a very long time..my car was tampered with in which I had a terrible accident. People have came into my apartment spit in my food, did other disgusting things. Put cameras illegally and watched me i even in the shower . There are ex firefighter chiefs, police, country workers, ex in laws, some family members I really want nothing to do with, neighbors, ppl in the comunity. I have had ppl say things to my face and threaten me. They use V2k all the time... I am so exhausted!!! I know it is very very difficult to reach out and find ppl to trust. If WE do not.....then they win! The Constitution says "We the people for the people" somewhere along the lines got blurred . I do believe somewhere there is help... But we have to pull together and fight this war!

Old 08-17-2022, 03:17 PM

1,935 posts, read 5,829,251 times
To the folks that have been engaging on this thread:
  • For those of you who think this is some big joke and something to make fun of- please grow up!!
  • For those who legitimately believe they are being followed/harassed/stalked by conspiratorial forces-- I feel for you, that would be an awful thing to experience. But if you have never worked in some kind of top secret initiative - and/or you are not leading a revolutionary movement - then you might be experiencing a mental health crisis. If you think a chemical imbalance in your brain might be what's causing you to believe you are a 'targeted individual' of some type, here are some resources that can help: https://namimn.org/support/informati...sis-resources/

Old 08-18-2022, 08:53 AM

212 posts, read 230,044 times
No, this sort of thing does happen. Sad to see so many bullies. Sometimes there is a chemical balance for various reasons, and the delusions are just that. But sometimes not. It’s certainly rarer and exaggerated, but please entertain the idea that this does happen. Get real about the nature of the controlling behavior of all sorts of gangs and governments throughout history. This is not the place to site sources, y’all can do your research and get off your flippant high horse dismissing anything remotely conspiratorial or off the script.

And you can be less than a revolutionary to have this happen, especially if you have a digital trail of creative merit in drawings or SoundCloud songs, for instance, not to mention a known history of substance abuse. These replies support my own hypothesis that pharmaceutical companies work with governments and affiliates to get these free-thinkers in the psych ward and get them hooked on buying their pills. It is not outlandish to admit the deep history of squashing the arts in America adjacent to whatever other local or national brainwashing is afoot in schools and in the media

Someone who worked with the federal government—with the experience of visiting the USSR in the 80s, if I can beg for some credibility—told me that the hypomanic type is an asset. “They are an asset.” If someone reading this is overcome with paranoia and sleep deprivation, remember that they want to keep you alive, or work with those that do. Another hypothesis, but putting out some sort of esoteric repost or maybe a nice Buddha image on social media can calm you down a lot, and the antagonist behavior can subside. It’s always mind over matter. And be grateful that you got gang-stalked instead gang-shot, gang-raped, gang-robbed, and so on.

As an aside for the sake of the OP or anyone who’s going through this, keep in mind that Bipolar is massively misdiagnosed when the patient only has symptoms of Bipolar or Schizophrenia from their Substance-Induced Mood Disorder. Take 4 or 5 months of total sobriety with a good diet and exercise, and then a psychiatrist can make a more legitimate diagnosis, greedy or not. There are too many of these pills being pushed with too many awful long-term side effects and too much profit being enjoyed. And remember folks—don’t knock the tin foil hat till you try it

Old 08-24-2022, 10:55 AM

441 posts, read 438,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgg View Post
I'm waiting for Rod Serling to narrate this thread.
Great now I hear The Twilight Zone music in my head. :-)

Old 01-03-2024, 05:47 PM

5,681 posts, read 5,150,590 times
Funny how all of this BS is being spewed by single-post users without a scintilla of actual evidence. Lock, ban, rinse, repeat.

Old 01-03-2024, 06:01 PM

3,246 posts, read 1,739,106 times
I got as far as "secret program".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul