Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2024, 08:49 AM

12,767 posts, read 14,959,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm108 View Post
Thanks.

Speedy recovery!

Thanks as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Absolutely, enjoying the simple things in life, savoring the moment, is what I spend lots of time doing these days. I consider those things gifts, to be opened one at a time, and appreciated for what they are. Also has the added benefit of helping to keep one's sanity in this crazy world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
To answer the OP question....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
I have birds too and they bring me and my husband so much joy. I don't have to cover the cage at night. Once it's dark they are quiet. I have 2 finches. I had 5 at one time but sadly 3 passed away. I also like to ride around and look at houses. In my neighborhood some of them are near the water and I drive around and look. At Christmas time I like to ride around and look at Christmas lights. I also enjoy sitting on my front porch with my husband and looking at the birds that come on my lawn.

Great guys! RetireinPA, nice, tranquil photo! Since COVID started, I've gone on a TON more drives than I used to. There's usually 3 different routes we've gone, but I wish there were more, which I'm sure there are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health