Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 07:22 PM

511 posts, read 2,478,791 times

Advertisements

You must not have a life, I gurantee your one of the many people on this site, who take this home to your wife and kids, and not leave it on this site. You probably dream of what ignorant thing your going to say, how you might twist my words, or think of how you are so high up on a rock.

All this investors, globalization, I eat at fancy restaurant, I stay in fancy hotels talk, its BS, and it doesnt make you any more higher and mighty than the next man. Also the city of macon is 40 percent white, so what is that like 45,000 people, and why is it that race plays an important thing with you. Black, white, purple, green, we all make mistakes. You're speaking from your rear end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2008, 08:36 PM

177 posts, read 222,153 times
LOL...Yeah, Macon...you have me pegged...busted..caught...whatever you think..LOL
Yep..You are right. I talk to my wife about this every night. Even discuss it with the kids. Yep.Thats right. And everything is BS (Should you be saying that on a site where your pastor can read it??LOL)
I think you are the one without a life, just searching for things to say about Macon. But hey, what do I know. As I have told you before, if you would like to see if its "BS", you have my number. I`ll be more than happy to show you.

Oh...by the way....What I have said about race is this..that Bill and Yobama is coming to get the black vote. I dont have a problem with race at all. But since you know so much about me, I guess I do because you say so...LOL (Now come on...who is truly speaking from their rear end??!)
A point I havent made concerning the black vote in Macon is this....Look at recent history and its obvious that Macon`s black voters will vote along party lines and, honestly, they will vote for who they are told to vote for. That was obvious with Ellis because it sure wasnt his record that got him elected 2 times. Simply put..that showed the ignorance prevalent in Macon.
The personal attacks are way out of character for such a good church going boy like yourself.....especially since you have been invited to get in touch with me and I`ll prove anything you doubt...unless,of course, that kind of behavior is encouraged at Harvest Cathedral?

Old 01-25-2008, 08:44 PM

And, just so you know, M.O.M., the only reason I said anything about what I was doing in Russia was because your pastor asked me a question, and I was trying to be cordial and answer him. I`m not on any "rock"....I`m VERY human. But since you brought up prejudice, do you have something against someone with money? It sure seems that you do.
Mr. Sawyer, isnt there some "cell group" or Bible study on "assumptions and the danger thereof" somewhere for your misguided sheep here? LOL

Old 01-25-2008, 09:00 PM

21 posts, read 81,767 times
I'm kind of bummed that only invited guests can come because I would love the opportunity to attend an event of his. Obama is a very good public speaker and has some great ideas for this country and I am proud to say that I will be voting for him on Super Tuesday.

And just in case any of you have gotten the e-mail forward, Obama is NOT a Muslim.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:09 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,039,437 times
Obama's church "pretty diverse"? Not according to it's website.. it makes no bones about its congregation being "unapologetically black".. with a "non-negotiable committment to Africa." Take a look at the website... it makes it pretty clear that it's a "Black" Church.
I just don't understand why churches have to be Black or White..
Trinity United Church of Christ

Old 01-25-2008, 10:35 PM

I agree...Churches shouldnt be "black" or "white".

I am a Republican, but I do like SOME of his views on helping to sustain a disappearing middle class.

Old 01-26-2008, 05:45 AM

511 posts, read 2,478,791 times
Give me that number again so we can me off of Village Green Lane, over in Bloomfield, up the street from Burghard Elementary. That would'nt be a problem for you would it.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:01 AM

3 posts, read 7,792 times
Hey peelo, I was on that missions trip to Russia with "Stan" we stayed in the Ismalava Hotel in Moscow. It was built as a dorm for the Olympians in the 80's olympics. It was neither expensive nor luxurious. Give me a break! We had no water half the time of our stay. We only stayed in moscow for a couple of days while we were waiting to get to Siberia where our missions work was taking place. Please dont call my pastor a "Crook" If you do not attend our church then you have no idea what you are talking about. As to where our pastor eats and shops in Russia...why do you even care? If you were in the same place then that makes him the same as you!

Old 01-26-2008, 10:06 AM

3 posts, read 7,792 times
Default harvest and obama

By the way, peelo, where do you attend church? I'm sure your pastor will be thrilled that you are calling another pastor a "crook"

Old 01-26-2008, 12:29 PM

If you had read my post, you would know I dont attend church. I dont really care where he shops...I know MANY folks who are broke as dirt, give all thier money to the church, and the pastor is in the same tax bracket as many bigger pocketed businessmen, and, in my opinion, that is sad and crooked.
I dont know your pastor personally and was strickly going by what I was told by your fellow perishoner. Sorry if that offends, didnt mean for it to. But let me just say this...you two seem very quick to defend, to the point of being rude. If your church is truly doing the Lord`s work, then great....there should be nothing to defend or get rude about. Besides that, thats not very "Christ-like" now is it? I will say this....I applaude your pastor for his post. He was kind and created a diologue for a productive exchange. You two could learn from him.

And Mayor, I`ll meet you anywhere you`d like to. If you are asking would that "skeer" me, the answer is no...I dont scare that easy. I`ll get that number to you again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon