Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2024, 06:29 PM

22,686 posts, read 36,861,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWRocks View Post
So you judge all of upstate by your ONE experience? Guess you won't be back. aww
No I'm judging Wegman's. Sorry you misunderstood.

And the Wegman's cult is stronger than MAGA and the Moonies combined so....end of discussion. If you like it, good for you. Enjoy.

I have a neighbor who retired from a Fortune 500 company to work the cheese counter at Wegman's.

Cult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2024, 06:09 AM

20,130 posts, read 20,929,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post

And the Wegman's cult is stronger than MAGA and the Moonies combined so....end of discussion. If you like it, good for you. Enjoy.

I have a neighbor who retired from a Fortune 500 company to work the cheese counter at Wegman's.

Cult.
So I shouldn’t buy Koolaid from Wegman’s?

Old Today, 05:43 AM

2,514 posts, read 3,065,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
So I shouldn’t buy Koolaid from Wegman’s?
A few simple "situational awareness" tests will let you know if the Koolaid is safe or not Karl. At customer service look at the photo's and names of the manager and assistant manager on the wall, make sure the last names are not either Jeffs, Koresh or Jones. Anyone handing out weekly sales fliers wearing saffron robes is another tip off.

Old Today, 06:30 AM

20,130 posts, read 20,929,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouldIMoveOrStayPut...? View Post
A few simple "situational awareness" tests will let you know if the Koolaid is safe or not Karl. At customer service look at the photo's and names of the manager and assistant manager on the wall, make sure the last names are not either Jeffs, Koresh or Jones. Anyone handing out weekly sales fliers wearing saffron robes is another tip off.
Awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

Old Today, 06:57 AM

93,653 posts, read 124,403,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post

Cult.
I think the reason could be that it is regarded as being a great place to work according to a couple of lists for years.

https://www.wegmans.com/news-media/p...%206th%20place.

https://www.greatplacetowork.com/cer...ompany/1000459
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island