Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2022, 08:28 AM

6,334 posts, read 11,079,567 times

Advertisements

Excellent read and a real eye opener. Not from Covid but apparently due to the shot impacting heart health in many people.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/wh...-experiment-on

Main article below.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indi...c06725e2c.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2022, 09:53 AM

8,977 posts, read 17,277,221 times
Attributing the increase in death rates to a vaccine is absurd. The CEO stated “Whether it’s long COVID or whether it’s because people haven’t been able to get the health care they need because the hospitals are overrun, we’re seeing those claims start to tick up as well,” ( actual news outlet )

Any leap from that to the vaccine is complete and utter nonsense. Why is this even posted here, it has nothing to do with Indiana.

Old 01-04-2022, 10:34 AM

The company is HQ'd in Indy. The CEO is located in Indy. Many people in Indiana are insured with this company and do business with this company and are located in Indiana.

The shot is harming and also killing people with heart issues. My real estate agent in Hartford City told me his wife who is a nurse, took the shot and she developed blood clots from the shot. The is but one example of what the shot can do if administered to someone that should not take it. Pre existing health conditions need to be taken into consideration before someone is forced to take this shot. It should be left up to the individual, family and their doctor NOT some political or corporation that is only interested in mass inoculation to pad their bottom line.

Old 01-04-2022, 10:54 AM

I got the shot, and I'm in the best physical condition of my life. In fact, set a personal record running a 5K this past weekend.

Old 01-04-2022, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Toast View Post
I got the shot, and I'm in the best physical condition of my life. In fact, set a personal record running a 5K this past weekend.
That's great. It may work for some people but not everyone.

But please be aware that any drug will have adverse impacts on some people that have certain conditions that exist in their bodies when other people don't. Two people where I work have had family and friends die from the shot within a day or two of taking it.

Have you ever watched those drug commercials on TV? Note they mention side effects or conditions that may or will crop up in some people that take the drug. In some cases it can be debilitating or even Lethal. Sadly, we are not getting that warning with the Covid shots and as a result a lot of people are adversely affected by it or even dying from it.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
That's great. It may work for some people but not everyone.

But please be aware that any drug will have adverse impacts on some people that have certain conditions that exist in their bodies when other people don't. Two people where I work have had family and friends die from the shot within a day or two of taking it.

Have you ever watched those drug commercials on TV? Note they mention side effects or conditions that may or will crop up in some people that take the drug. In some cases it can be debilitating or even Lethal. Sadly, we are not getting that warning with the Covid shots and as a result a lot of people are adversely affected by it or even dying from it.
A prescription drug you take over time does a different thing and has a higher exposure to it than the COVID shot. That's like saying you shouldn't eat any vegetables because people have heart attacks by eating to much butter.

Old 01-10-2022, 10:18 AM

6,121 posts, read 5,084,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
The company is HQ'd in Indy. The CEO is located in Indy. Many people in Indiana are insured with this company and do business with this company and are located in Indiana.

The shot is harming and also killing people with heart issues. My real estate agent in Hartford City told me his wife who is a nurse, took the shot and she developed blood clots from the shot. The is but one example of what the shot can do if administered to someone that should not take it. Pre existing health conditions need to be taken into consideration before someone is forced to take this shot. It should be left up to the individual, family and their doctor NOT some political or corporation that is only interested in mass inoculation to pad their bottom line.
This is the most closely monitored vaccine rollout in human history. There were literally *9* cases of proven blood clot deaths in a certain demographic, which caused the pause in the J&J vaccine. Enough with the "my friend's brother-in-law's cousin's testicles swelled up" disinformation. This is why we don't make policy on anecdotes

Old 01-10-2022, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
This is the most closely monitored vaccine rollout in human history. There were literally *9* cases of proven blood clot deaths in a certain demographic, which caused the pause in the J&J vaccine. Enough with the "my friend's brother-in-law's cousin's testicles swelled up" disinformation. This is why we don't make policy on anecdotes
Yeah, I guess the damage being done from the shot to every day American's won't interest someone of your political persuasion.

BTW. I've never read a single document or article claiming this has been the most closely monitored vaccine rollout in history. Now that is anecdotal. In fact it is not a real vaccine but more like a Gene therapy drug. Vaccines prevent illness and this shot clearly does not do that. In fact it has proved ineffective against the Commie Con variant with thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people that have taken the shot still coming down with the illness.

Are you aware that real vaccines take an average of five to ten years to be developed and properly tested before they are released for use by the general public?

Last edited by WILWRadio; 01-10-2022 at 11:24 AM..

Old 01-10-2022, 11:38 AM

1,727 posts, read 2,004,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Toast View Post

That's great, but again, it's your personal experience. One of my wife's good friends had 3 seizures within 24hrs after getting vaxed. She was then in the hopsital 3 different times (for multiple days at a time) with various symptoms in the following weeks (none were related to covid, she was tested multiple times). The doctors were perplexed by her issues given that they weren't related to covid and happened shortly after being vaccinated. There are healthy people being impacted by these vaccines (take cases of myocarditis in young healthy people for example). Health professionals rarely will EVER attribute the vaccines to being a factor here (for multiple reasons) but the you're seeing more and more strange cases arise in young people (professional athletes are prime examples) who have been vaccinated and boosted. Again, no doctor is going to come out and blatantly say it but when you see enough strange cases of people developing concerning conditions only AFTER getting vaccinated we (collectively) should stop and consider the possibility that the vaccine could be an influential factor here.

Last edited by Kluch; 01-10-2022 at 11:46 AM..

Old 01-10-2022, 11:41 AM

One other thing that should be noted. Insurance companies analyze data when they create any type of insurance policy and coverage. If the CEO of a major insurance company is making that statement, he has the data to back it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
View detailed profiles of: