Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2022, 05:03 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,004,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
BTW--today not a single vaccinated person I know tested positive for Covid, but a couple of unvaccinated people did. Hmmm....
And most of my vaccinated friends have gotten covid post vaccination while many of my non vaccinated friends have not. It's all anecdotal anyways right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2022, 07:10 PM

5,102 posts, read 2,047,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluch View Post
Here's just a couple of articles I found...
https://thecovidworld.com/fabienne-s...end-of-career/

It's become very clear to me that there's a large rift between people these days. Those who are very trusting of these vaccines and those who are very mistrusting of the vaccines. I've simply seen and heard too much at this point to call them safe.
We might add also, those who had taked the vaccine but they have what we might call "vaccine regrets".

Btw, I saw on ZeroHedge an article about some scientists who talked about heart inflammation who hit more the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/sc...ccinated-study
Quote:
Heart inflammation requiring hospital care was more common among people who received COVID-19 vaccines than those who did not, according to a new study of tens of millions of Europeans.

Rates of myocarditis or pericarditis, two types of heart inflammation, are above the levels in an unvaccinated cohort, pegged at 38 per 100,000 after receipt of a second dose of a vaccine built on messenger RNA (mRNA) technology in males aged 16 to 24—the group studies have shown are most at risk of the post-vaccination condition—researchers with health agencies in Finland, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway found.

“These extra cases among men aged 16–24 correspond to a 5 times increased risk after Comirnaty and 15 times increased risk after Spikevax compared to unvaccinated,” Dr. Rickard Ljung, a professor and physician at the Swedish Medical Products Agency and one of the principal investigators of the study, told The Epoch Times in an email.

Old 04-25-2022, 07:20 PM

3,068 posts, read 2,395,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluch View Post
And most of my vaccinated friends have gotten covid post vaccination while many of my non vaccinated friends have not. It's all anecdotal anyways right?
My cousin's husband gave me a little bit of a hard time over Christmas about not being vaccinated..then he got COVID a few months later. Me--no shot, no COVID, and as of last summer, no antibodies. I think I'm the only person at my highly vaccinated office who hasn't had it.

Old 04-26-2022, 07:51 AM

1,727 posts, read 2,004,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheerbliss View Post
My cousin's husband gave me a little bit of a hard time over Christmas about not being vaccinated..then he got COVID a few months later. Me--no shot, no COVID, and as of last summer, no antibodies. I think I'm the only person at my highly vaccinated office who hasn't had it.
It's funny because our entire family isn't vaccinated and I don't think we've had covid since it all started in 2020 (or if we have it's been so mild we didn't notice it). I know many who have been vaccinated who've had it at least twice (and got it at least once after being vaccinated). People keep saying "Oh that's just anecdotal" but then I find it funny how those who get vaccinated who haven't gotten covid (yet) post-vaccine say "it's because of the science". Seems like somewhat of a double standard. Who knows

Old 04-28-2022, 05:41 AM

6,334 posts, read 11,082,505 times
^^^Anytime someone dismisses our stories as anecdotal about people we know having either been directly impacted or indirectly impacted (family member or friend) that had the shot or multiple Covid shots, they are simply saying they don't believe us and are lying about it. Incredibly insulting in my eyes since former co workers of mine actually knew people that died from the shot right after taking it or at least were very sick for extended periods of time. The older brother of a friend I've had for decades took the shot and four boosters and was very sick for months. He's just starting to feel better now. He's wiped out his immune system by taking all of those shots.

Old 04-28-2022, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
^^^Anytime someone dismisses our stories as anecdotal about people we know having either been directly impacted or indirectly impacted (family member or friend) that had the shot or multiple Covid shots, they are simply saying they don't believe us and are lying about it.
On the one hand, anecdotes can be valid and enough anecdotes can lead to a valid hypothesis. On the other hand, an n=1 anecdote can be coincidence or full of confounding variables. That's why we have randomized controlled trials.

Pfizer's randomized controlled trial for the COVID vaccine showed a 1% absolute risk reduction in symptomatic illness and no reduction in deaths. And thanks to that trial being unblinded at six months, we won't know (from this trial, at least) the long-term effects of the COVID vaccine. Nobody has the incentive to fund another trial to find out, and anybody who hasn't gotten a COVID shot by now probably doesn't want one under any circumstances.

Old 04-29-2022, 07:17 AM

This article just came out.

https://www.latestly.com/socially/wo...v-3618736.html

Old 05-04-2022, 01:04 AM

4,502 posts, read 4,609,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
Excellent read and a real eye opener. Not from Covid but apparently due to the shot impacting heart health in many people.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/wh...-experiment-on

Main article below.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indi...c06725e2c.html
The extraordinarilly high increase in the number of deaths sounds like a good excuse for the insurance companies to raise their rates.

Old 05-04-2022, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
The extraordinarilly high increase in the number of deaths sounds like a good excuse for the insurance companies to raise their rates.
Possible. I think it will depend upon how much of their profits are gone as a result of these deaths. Many are younger people in the prime of their lives and early death in these generations is not a common occurrence as you know.

Old 06-09-2023, 05:02 PM

Before COVID, "doing your own research" used to be called "reading."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PM67hjv4iM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
View detailed profiles of: