Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2022, 05:58 PM

6,121 posts, read 5,090,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheerbliss View Post
Based on what? The control group was unblinded at six months, the trials on children were brief and small, boosters weren't even part of the clinical trials, some of the severe adverse events weren't recorded in the studies according to the people who experienced them (look up Maddie De Garay and Brianne Dressen), doubters of the glorious goo are being kicked off of YouTube, FaceBook and Twitter, and somehow VAERS data don't matter despite 81,000 reports of death, life-threatening illness and permanent disability to date--more than all other vaccines combined over more than 30 years. All of this information is from primary sources I looked up for myself.

For the umpteenth time: Correlation does not equate to Causation. The folly of interpreting statistics, especially from a voluntary reporting database, when one is unskilled in doing so.

And from your last statement--ah, you must be one of those "researchers". Got it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2022, 06:09 PM

3,068 posts, read 2,395,814 times
You do realize some medical science is based on correlation since we don't normally do certain kinds of experiments on people, right? While this isn't ideal, in this case it is the best we have since almost everyone in the control groups have been vaccinated.

Further, I've never heard any good explanation for all of these VAERS reports. I'm willing to listen to a reasonable explanation as to why as safe vaccine has blown up the database.

As to being a "researcher." I would be 200 pounds and diabetic if I followed the dietary guidelines and standard medical advice. I'm healthy, normal weight and don't need any medications because I did my own research.

Last edited by sheerbliss; 01-10-2022 at 06:29 PM..

Old 01-10-2022, 06:16 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,004,790 times
Quote:
Based on what? The control group was unblinded at six months, the trials on children were brief and small, boosters weren't even part of the clinical trials, some of the severe adverse events weren't recorded in the studies according to the people who experienced them (look up Maddie De Garay and Brianne Dressen), doubters of the glorious goo are being kicked off of YouTube, FaceBook and Twitter, and somehow VAERS data don't matter despite 81,000 reports of death, life-threatening illness and permanent disability to date--more than all other vaccines combined over more than 30 years. All of this information is from primary sources I looked up for myself.

Furthermore, we've had one surprise after another with these vaccines: they aren't sterilizing, they do little to nothing to prevent spread, they falter after a few months, they cause myocarditis (Moderna has been banned for under-30s in several European countries for this reason), they may cause irregular periods--what's the next surprise?

Any medication should be considered dangerous until proven safe. If you think otherwise, how would you know when normal danger signals--control groups, adverse events reporting, and media--are being unblinded, ignored or actively suppressed?

I saw the article about the deaths in Indiana; CDC data shows it's the same for the US as a whole. Deaths are also up significantly in European countries. I don't know whether the vaccines are causing them, but it's hardly a leap of logic to think there might be a connection.
Hey, remember when they told us, "15 days to stop the spread"? Lol. The narrative is always changing. I wouldn't be surprised if they told people their 5g reception would increase with the 6th booster (when it comes around).

Old 01-10-2022, 06:24 PM

Quote:
You do realize some medical science is based on correlation since we don't normally do certain kinds of experiments on people, right? While this isn't ideal, in this case it is the best we have since almost everyone in the control groups have been vaccinated.

Further, I've never heard any good explanation for all of these VAERS reports. I'm willing to listen to a reasonable explanation as to why as safe vaccine has blown up the database.
Yes and yes. I'm interested as well.

Old 01-10-2022, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluch View Post
Hey, remember when they told us, "15 days to stop the spread"? Lol. The narrative is always changing. I wouldn't be surprised if they told people their 5g reception would increase with the 6th booster (when it comes around).
Guess what? This is only a 2-year old disease. At the time of that guidance, it had only been around for 3 months. We learn more about it all the time, the virus itself is changing, and we adjust our strategy. No conspiracy here, no one's trying to control you by getting you to cover your face or get a shot. This is how science works.

Old 01-10-2022, 09:44 PM

6,334 posts, read 11,082,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
I always laugh at these, "my ONE friend of a friend of a friend of a friend without a medical degree told me" posts presented as evidence of anything.

I swear I saw Santa flying through the sky when I was three. He's real. Tell your friends you know someone that saw him.
So, what you are saying is that I am a liar? Why would I make such a statement unless it were true? His wife took the shot and developed blood clots quickly AFTER taking the shot. She IS A NURSE.

Today at work we found out one of our floor leads who has had the shot, now has Covid for a second time within a few months. That shot works great eh?

Old 01-11-2022, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
So, what you are saying is that I am a liar? Why would I make such a statement unless it were true? His wife took the shot and developed blood clots quickly AFTER taking the shot. She IS A NURSE.

Today at work we found out one of our floor leads who has had the shot, now has Covid for a second time within a few months. That shot works great eh?
It's really sad because I've seen so many people mock posts like this. Discrediting someone who was affected by the vaccine, as if their story was made up entirely. It's all fun and games till you are someone impacted and everyone is looking at you like you're a conspiracy theorist.

Old 01-11-2022, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Guess what? This is only a 2-year old disease. At the time of that guidance, it had only been around for 3 months. We learn more about it all the time, the virus itself is changing, and we adjust our strategy. No conspiracy here, no one's trying to control you by getting you to cover your face or get a shot. This is how science works.
You're right, we are learning about it all the time. Maybe we shouldn't be pushing a vaccine on people and believing it's completely safe if the narrative is changing every few months about how effective or safe the vaccine actually is.

Old 01-11-2022, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluch View Post
You're right, we are learning about it all the time. Maybe we shouldn't be pushing a vaccine on people and believing it's completely safe if the narrative is changing every few months about how effective or safe the vaccine actually is.
The vaccine itself is safe. The vaccine itself works. You don't need to listen to the media. Here in MA, our state DPH publishes stats of the hospitalizations and deaths...it's clear that the majority of those are the unvaccinated. And unlike in Indiana, our AG doesn't question the veracity of those stats either!

Old 01-11-2022, 07:11 AM

6,334 posts, read 11,082,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
The vaccine itself is safe. The vaccine itself works. You don't need to listen to the media. Here in MA, our state DPH publishes stats of the hospitalizations and deaths...it's clear that the majority of those are the unvaccinated. And unlike in Indiana, our AG doesn't question the veracity of those stats either!
Which pharmaceutical company do you work at? Stat's don't always tell the whole story. That's contingent upon the reporting sources or gathering of the information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
View detailed profiles of: