Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2024, 02:14 PM

3 posts, read 1,845 times

Advertisements

or even electrified fences? If the warnings say 'Enter at your own risk!', then if someone gets killed there is no one to blame but themselves! We shoot felons who try to escape prison don't we? We shot people trying to rob a bank don't we? We shot people who break into our homes don't we? These immigrants ARE breaking into ALL our homes! It is our HOME COUNTRY! I wouldn't be so strongly against immigration if people had to apply to come in, and there was a chance to check them out before letting them in. What we are doing is like removing the guards from the bank! Most people coming in aren't going to rob the bank, but many will! So, if you want to come here, get in line like my wife did! We can't even bring her 2 brothers here unless they join the maddening crowd of illegals who do not care about BREAKING THE LAW! I can promise you that if most of the illegals would be Trump voters, the Democrats would be putting a stop to it in a second, and don't think they they wouldn't!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2024, 04:02 PM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
A mine field, alligators in the Rio Grande, Walls, Barbed wire, Electronic devices. It would all work BUT we don't need to turn to such drastic measure IF the Biden administration would only enforce existing laws.
You have forgotten that another aspect of out society that the Left has dropped on us is that we cannot shoot people even if they are in the process of attacking us.

I just returned from a trip to Ireland and I had to wait in line at Security and then again in Immigration and yet again at Customs. All in it was about 1 hour out of my life and I had a mini, credit card sized multi tool confiscated due to the 1/2 inch sharp edge it had. I totally forgot I had it in my wallet.

I couldn't help but wonder how long Illegals have to stand in line, what searches they are subjected to, what questions they need to answer before being let in to wander this country. Are they allowed to carry more than a few ounces of liquid?

You are right OP, if it was shown through a poll that the Illegals would be voting for Trump the Democrats would shut that Border so fast and they would start deporting the ones that are here.

Old 03-24-2024, 05:47 PM

23,451 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Animals cross the border too. Doubtful that they'd be able to read the warning signs.

Old 03-24-2024, 06:01 PM

1,859 posts, read 837,121 times
because the democratic, liberals, school teacher. bible thumpers and the ncaap, would say

'its just not the right thing to do"

i myself think the army should handle it, as a invasion terrorist threat

Old 03-24-2024, 07:28 PM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
We can't stop unarmed (mostly) poor people, but supposedly we could stop an armed attack by a foreign army.

(I don't think so.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration