Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2024, 09:37 AM

23,451 posts, read 12,487,658 times

Advertisements

And there you have it straight from the horse's mouth, they aren't coming here to work and they don't want to work.

Reporter: Do you want to work?

Phony asylum seeker: No.

Reporter: Asylum?

Phony asylum seeker: Yes. Yes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...um/vi-BB1iN5ko
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2024, 11:25 AM

2,410 posts, read 4,452,603 times
Well, there's a surprise.

I thought they always said that the guys coming from Latin America were "only here to work to support their families." Guess those days are over.

Old 02-24-2024, 12:17 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
So one (1) person represents all migrants? He`ll be a perfect fit for our rural counties if he`s the right color.

Old 02-24-2024, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
So one (1) person represents all migrants?
How many have said no when offered freebies?

Quote:
He`ll be a perfect fit for our rural counties if he`s the right color.
Oh gee, a racist comment.

Old 02-24-2024, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
How many have said no when offered freebies?

Oh gee, a racist comment.
Illegal immigrants can`t collect freebies and please don`t tell me that if they looked like Swedes you would still hate them.

Old 02-24-2024, 12:36 PM

62,868 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Illegal immigrants can`t collect freebies and please don`t tell me that if they looked like Swedes you would still hate them.
They collect freebies through their U.S. born kids plus they use stolen documents to gain employment so what makes you think they don't don't use those same documents to gain welfare?

Don't tell me that skin color has a thing to do with it either and no we don't hate them we just object to their presence here.

Old 02-24-2024, 12:45 PM

[quote=gmagoo;66461174]Illegal immigrants can`t collect freebies
Sure bud. Why are cities like NYC, Chicago, etc., running out of money to take care of them? You're saying that the leaders of those cities are lying and are really taking all of that money for themselves?

Quote:
and please don`t tell me that if they looked like Swedes you would still hate them.
What hate? Why do you hate people you don't know?

I don't like it when people break the law and are helped in doing it by our own leaders.

It is a fact many of them do come from all over the world not just the countries south of our border. Even many from Russia, Ukraine, China, etc., are crossing our borders. It says a great deal about you that the only ones you believe who are breaking our laws to come here are brown and black people. yikes.

Old 02-24-2024, 12:50 PM

We`re having an extended period of low unemployment numbers that haven`t been see since 1969 and we need workers. All 4 of my grandparents, my father and uncle were born in another country. The grandparents had kids who fought for your freedom in WW2 and worked in factories and put their children through college. Problem?
"stolen documents"

Old 02-24-2024, 01:09 PM

Quote:
We`re having an extended period of low unemployment numbers that haven`t been see since 1969 and we need workers. All 4 of my grandparents, my father and uncle were born in another country. The grandparents had kids who fought for your freedom in WW2 and worked in factories and put their children through college. Problem?
They came across the border illegally too, under Biden*?

Anyway, I see you are deflecting and running from my comment about cities running out of money to give freebies to these phony asylum seekers and illegals.

You are the one who'd stated as a fact that they don't receive freebies, yet not only are cities now running out of money to support them, the US taxpayer has been supporting them for years to the tune of more than $100 Billion dollars per year. Seems you have been paying no attention whatsoever to what has been happening regarding this topic.

Quote:
"stolen documents"
Oh lookie, another deflection. When you know your stance is based on false talking points all that you can do is to deflect, deflect, deflect.

But anyway, yes, how DID Biden* manage to steal classified docs from the SCIF while he was a senator?

I don't know why you believe that comment about classified docs belongs in this thread, unless you're claiming Biden* was an illegal alien when he'd stolen them? Or maybe that he'd had an illegal alien steal them for him?

Old 02-24-2024, 01:23 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
Well, there's a surprise.

I thought they always said that the guys coming from Latin America were "only here to work to support their families." Guess those days are over.
You know, there was a time that Mexicans came in for that reason, to work, but that was long ago, and we don't see as many Mexicans coming as they have a better economy having had companies from the US locate there (yeah, the down side for us). Those coming in now are coming from 160 different countries, and have heard that Biden will take care of them, which does seem to be true.

Quote:
So one (1) person represents all migrants? He`ll be a perfect fit for our rural counties if he`s the right color.
Well, they could have looked to Mexico for asylum and a job. Mexico requires that those wanting to stay in the country WORK, and that a background check come through clean, so we get the cast offs looking for freebies!

Quote:
Right now, they getting all kinds of freebies, actually their clothing, shelter, meals, kids educated, plane tickets, bus tickets, legal assistance, and they get free emergency medical treatment which includes birthing their anchor babies who become dependent on US citizens who are limiting their families because many can't afford to have more children!!! They have overwhelmed legal services in NYC, and now citizen families facing eviction have a 10 week wait for legal advice, which is probably going to be too long, and they'll end up on the street!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
They collect freebies through their U.S. born kids plus they use stolen documents to gain employment so what makes you think they don't don't use those same documents to gain welfare?

Don't tell me that skin color has a thing to do with it either and no we don't hate them we just object to their presence here.
You forgot the free emergency medical, plane tickets, bus tickets, clothing, education for their kids, food, shelter, legal assistance that is being given to them while they wait for their fake asylum hearing, but since it is fake asylum, most likely they won't show up and just blend into one of the 3rd world dive areas.

If we can get Trump elected in November, this whole thing will have a new approach. Illegal immigration continues to be one of the top two concerns of voters, imagine what it will be like in 6 months!

Quote:
"stolen documents"
We also have less jobs. Lots of layoffs expected this year, and with mechanization, we need less all the time. My maternal grandmother was born in a foreign country, and never took a dime of welfare or public assistance of any kind. They worked hard to support their large family (Catholic). They were leaches on the taxpayers. There were several members of the family that came in, and all were skilled! Her offspring fought in WWII, John, Tom, Jim, & June. John and Tom were farmers and Jim and June both were carpenters. Together they had 13 children, none of them on welfare or drugs. Thus, I do not see your point.

Are you the product of an illegal alien? Unless your grandparents were illegals, I don't get the point either, as many of us have grandparents, great grandparents, etc. that LEGALLY immigrated to the USA, and before WELFARE was established!!!

Stolen documents?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdms/pr...ng-immigration

"119 Illegal Aliens Prosecuted For Stealing Identities of Americans, Falsifying Immigration Documents, Fraudulently Claiming to be U.S. Citizens, Other Crimes"

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3kxw...ted-immigrants

"Many of the roughly 8 million undocumented immigrants who work in the U.S. use fake Social Security numbers. But the vast majority of those cases go unprosecuted. The federal government only has so much time and resources, after all."

https://webster.house.gov/2024/1/web...able-for-fraud

“Protecting Social Security and holding lawbreakers accountable, are important issues for my constituents,” said Rep. Webster. “This bill addresses a vulnerability – illegal immigrants exploiting Americans’ personal information - and holds them accountable for committing these crimes against Americans.”

I could go on forever with this, and anyone that doesn't live under a rock is already well aware of the many and unending liabilities attached to these 3rd world invaders!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration