Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 04:19 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,946,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Good! I am glad. Don't forget to get another one this year instead of waiting two years. (just in case)
Anyone can get cervical cancer. What blew me away about that young girl was that she was not with many people (2) and never had an std. Cervical cancer and ovarian cancer are grossly understudied and have "silent phases". So don't skip those check ups. It can happen to anyone even if you don't have the typical history.
Yeah, I knew several people that have had pre-cancerous cervical cancer cells as well. I guess I'm in a weird minority that really doesn't have a chance of having HPV by my sexual history (I've only had one partner, and my partner has only had me as well) but even still I get a Pap smear every year (mostly because I can't get a BC script without it ).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2010, 02:12 AM

1,495 posts, read 5,054,968 times
I get those pains sometimes and have to run to the bathroom because I have IBS. Maybe you ate something that mad eyou feel bad?

Old 01-19-2010, 11:27 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,946,376 times
OP here.

Just wanted to comment and say that I am absolutely, 100% feeling fine now and that everything went away.

I'm also happy to announce that one of my biggest worries, that I may of been dealing with a "surprise" of sorts that I'd meet 9 months from now, didn't happen.

Old 04-04-2011, 04:46 PM

1 posts, read 7,352 times
I'm 60 and have the same unusual feeling in my lower right side. It feels like someone is poking me for a few seconds then it goes away. Over the past five weeks, it's increased in pressure but still not a sharp pain. In my case, it has nothing to do with BM's, sex or periods. I just had an ultrasound but they couldn't find the right ovary so now I have to schedule a CAT scan. Any ideas what this can be?

Old 04-13-2012, 04:51 PM

1 posts, read 6,833 times
I too have recently had pains in my lower abdomen. It feels like major bloating and pressure on my stomach like i have to go to the bathroom Certain areas are sore when i push on them I recently have gotten off birth control pills and started taking a hormone replacement in a cream form. I am not sure if this has anything to do withy my pain. I went to the doctor thinking I had some type of infection. They checked my urine and everything came back negative. I started taking an antibiotic and that seemed to help. It has been four days on the antibiotic and it some better but I still feel bloated. Any suggestions?

Old 09-20-2013, 11:25 AM

1 posts, read 5,859 times
I'm havin the same problem. It feels kinda like I'm about to start my period but my period ended a week ago. It doesn't hurt bad its more of an achey feelin..

Old 05-22-2015, 01:37 AM

1 posts, read 4,818 times
ok i saw this tread when i was researching my symptoms, i am 31 going on 32 and it started about 3 to 4 weeks ago with a really bad pain in my lower right side of my abdomen that radiated around to my back and down my right leg, then turned into pressure in my lower abdomen and lower back. the pressure feels like contractions. i don't think i am pregnant because i had a tubal almost 11 years ago, but i am not sure. there is no pain anymore just the pressure and it is everyday, and just this week i started getting nauseated when i eat to the point of not being able to even eat a childs size portion of food. my breasts are also tender around the areolas and nipples. i am at my wits end but have no money to go see a doctor and i am terrified of what it might be. i have not see an obgyn since my tubal. there is no pain when i pee or poop and no position makes it better or worse. i have had my periods regularly but i am one of the rare people that has had a history of being pregnant and having a period for the first 2 months and it not hurt the baby, and have had my period already this month. can anyone help me figure this out?

Last edited by HarleyQuinn1983; 05-22-2015 at 01:42 AM.. Reason: forgot to mention some things

Old 07-16-2015, 12:45 PM

1 posts, read 4,680 times
I am male.. same problem. except its been about 2 weeks. same spot. same, pressure. cant tell exactly where it is. bottom of lung, stomach, intestine or something else. its slightly to the right side from my center. anyways. I should make an appointment to see a doctor but I have enough doctor bills as is. and I am tired of knowing something is wrong but they cant find anything and charge me thousands of dollars to tell me I'm healthy. ... It'll either get better or kill me. I'm done with doctors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness