Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 07:24 PM

1,950 posts, read 3,530,553 times

Advertisements

Glad you found relief
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2013, 09:47 PM

2 posts, read 7,566 times
Thanks for the advise! Will do. Prayer is helping also!!!

Old 03-05-2016, 06:20 AM

1 posts, read 1,600 times
I suffer pain also in my right leg while driving. I read from a comment in other forums to put a pillow between the door and your left leg (for left hand drive) and the opposite if your car is a right hand drive. use a pillow that doesn't take the shape of your leg so there is a resistance.

It worked for me, I didn't feel the pain now while driving...thanks to my pillow.

Old 06-30-2017, 01:07 PM

1 posts, read 1,270 times
I had problems too with bottom, legs and feet. Pain was severe , hurting and tired me a lot, could not sleep very well.
I thought I had issues with sciatic nerves, both sides.
Walking did help a bit but sitting made it worse, especially with upholstered soft seats.
I put hard material on seat before driving. A hard rubber car folded floor mat, that did help a lot.
I had the chance to ride a horse, and after 2 times of ca. 2 hours my pain was not there anymore, only tired feeling.
It stayed that way and become better by exercise and walking. After over 6 month I am thinking at riding horse again a few times.
Still are soft seats a big issue for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness