Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2024, 09:00 PM

17,536 posts, read 13,324,825 times

Advertisements

https://www.medpagetoday.com/popmedi...edicine_Active
Quote:
In this video, Mikhail Varshavski, DO -- who goes by "Dr. Mike" on social media -- gives his two cents on unprofessional (and sometimes criminal) behavior from medical professionals. Following is a partial transcript of the video (note that errors are possible):
Varshavski: Today we're going to watch some doctors who were caught on camera behaving very badly. Let's get started.
Not good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2024, 09:08 PM

595 posts, read 264,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I love Dr. Mike.

I just wish he loved me, too.

Seriously, though, there are some gruesomely dishonorable and abusive physicians out there. I think perhaps the worst are the ones who molest patients and the ones who perform fertility treatments and use their own sperm to impregnate their patients.

Old 02-18-2024, 10:48 PM

706 posts, read 756,764 times
And some people worship them. SMH.
My personal experience with doctors, they are arrogant and are there for the big paycheck and could give 2 sh1t about you.

How many people died each year from medical errors?
And all those that died from so call complications from surgery, you got to wonder what really happened during the surgery.

Old 02-18-2024, 11:01 PM

2,041 posts, read 990,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wma152 View Post
And some people worship them. SMH.
My personal experience with doctors, they are arrogant and are there for the big paycheck and could give 2 sh1t about you.
Thank you. Most seem to be, but think about it...signing up for excessive years of grueling and expensive education in return for being rewarded with the 'prestige' of being called Doctor, and charging accordingly. It's like they enter a secret club from the get-go. Why has the process come to this?

I'm not surprised that deep down they don't give a F about people, only profit and prestige.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness