Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2024, 11:46 AM

29 posts, read 18,250 times

Advertisements

stretch marks? I don't even know why I have them if I have never been overweight. I already had then before the dermatologist prescribed me a stupid itching cream called triam something that I kept telling him I didn't want to use because it would thin the skin but he kept insisting that it would be fine. Well, I used it on my butt because it was itching and now my stretch marks are a lot worse. So is this the dermatologist or the manufacturer's fault? I wonder if I can do anything legal to any of them. The fool recommended Palmer cocoa butter lotion that does absolutely nothing. I been using it for months. He also recommended Merderma something which I have used in the past and did absolutely nothing. I think it's understandable to be mad at your dermatologist who doesn't seem to care that the cream this idiot prescribed for eczema and lichen simplex chronicus didn't successfully treat any of this and my other skin condition worse. It's like his brain is filled with water or something. Are dermatologist supposed to be medical doctors, psychiatrists, magicians, or clowns? Because I can't tell the difference. If I go to the circus at least I am getting what I paid for from these clowns and that's entertainment.

It's like idiots don't care or don't understand or both that over 90% of my body skin is filled with dark spots, rashes, scars, bumps, light areas, etc... It's disgusting. That's the facts. Yet this doctor and the last doctor I saw about this seem to not care or they can't treat it. I want CLEAR skin. I need CLEAR skin. I see ordinary people on Instagram posing with CLEAR skin and I am stuck hiding in my room with my freak skin. My face has permanent acne scars that only surgery can fix it. But I
had this since a teen so I am used to it by now. I like that wearing a mask in public was normalized after the virus. I still need my body skin to be normal.

Can someone tell me what the hell do they teach dermatologists in college? Why do they prescribe dangerous creams with serious side effects including other skin problems or health problems like a small chance of causing cancer? Pills? Tried it and doesn't work. Injections? Won't try it even if I could afford it. I read many stories of people's visions being affected by it. So what should I do? What can I do if I already seen other dermatologists and none can treat it? The problem is idiots want to normalize this by calling it a skin conditions like that is supposed to explain it and like it's supposed to make me accept it. I HATE my skin.

Old 01-27-2024, 06:32 PM

3,456 posts, read 2,433,696 times
So you go to a doctor for something, he's an idiot and prescribes something you already know won't help you, but you use it anyway, and it doesn't work. So you tell him it's not working, and he suggests something else, because he's an idiot, and the stupid other thing doesn't work, so you go back to the same idiot for more stupid suggestions that you know won't work. And you keep trying all the stupid things the idiot tells you to do, and you keep going back to the idiot for more.

And you're wondering what, exactly? I mean - my advice would be - stop going to an idiot for stupid suggestions. Continuing to do so indicates that you might be the problem, not them.

Meanwhile - no, nothing can remove stretch marks. Stretch marks don't ONLY happen in people who are overweight. Maybe look up stretch marks in your favorite search engine, and you can learn more.

If they're the idiots, why are you the one who keeps going to them?

Old 01-27-2024, 11:10 PM

29 posts, read 18,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
So you go to a doctor for something, he's an idiot and prescribes something you already know won't help you, but you use it anyway, and it doesn't work. So you tell him it's not working, and he suggests something else, because he's an idiot, and the stupid other thing doesn't work, so you go back to the same idiot for more stupid suggestions that you know won't work. And you keep trying all the stupid things the idiot tells you to do, and you keep going back to the idiot for more.

And you're wondering what, exactly? I mean - my advice would be - stop going to an idiot for stupid suggestions. Continuing to do so indicates that you might be the problem, not them.

Meanwhile - no, nothing can remove stretch marks. Stretch marks don't ONLY happen in people who are overweight. Maybe look up stretch marks in your favorite search engine, and you can learn more.

If they're the idiots, why are you the one who keeps going to them?
It was prescribed for eczema. I won't be seeing him anymore.

Old 01-28-2024, 05:51 AM

61,834 posts, read 87,292,973 times
Troll thread. Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.