Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 02:25 PM

15,142 posts, read 27,760,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
So I ended up going to the doctor again tonight, because it was starting to really hurt and wanted to make sure nothing was getting worse.

Turns out I shouldn't have been using that cream in my ear that the previous doctor prescribed. I'm using ear drops now. No more shoving thick cream into my ear with qtips (which seemed kind of odd to me anyway). They also rinsed out my ear, and I feel much better so far already.
Good - it came to me later when I posted that I'd gotten drops for mine. Hope you get some relief!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2024, 12:54 AM

1 posts, read 58 times
Hey y'all I had a ear infection my doctor gave me an Ointment but I applied it using tissue paper, but it made it worse and swelling inmy ear canal, so again I went to doctor now he gave me ear drops but I didn't ask him to how to clean the ointment so any ideas how do I clean the cream in my ear canal and apply ear drops

Old 04-09-2024, 10:17 AM

23,250 posts, read 18,764,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedlinux View Post
Hey y'all I had a ear infection my doctor gave me an Ointment but I applied it using tissue paper, but it made it worse and swelling inmy ear canal, so again I went to doctor now he gave me ear drops but I didn't ask him to how to clean the ointment so any ideas how do I clean the cream in my ear canal and apply ear drops
You can't call your doctor? It could be as simple as flushing your ear with a warm water peroxide solution. I'd double check with the doctor before trying this to make sure doing so won't interfere with the prescribed antibiotic treatment. The med needs time to work. Rinsing it away too soon may make your infection worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness