Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 06:57 PM

475 posts, read 815,115 times

Advertisements

it does sounds like a kidney stone..you'll be fine once you pass it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2013, 07:09 PM

1 posts, read 5,123 times
Default i need help

why i have to go to pee every 2 minute no pain, no cloudy pee. i can't take it any more the last time i go to a doctor the told me it was in infaction
i need that to stop cause it make me mad now what do i need to do for that

Old 07-08-2013, 07:47 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,485,615 times
It could just be the beginning of a bladder or kidney infection and maybe there were not enough white blood cells in your urine sample for you to be diagnosed. I would drink plenty of water and cranberry juice. If you begin to have pain or burning I would go to the doc and have another urine sample tested. If you begin to have a lot of pain in your back or abdomen it could be a kidney stone. With that you want to just make sure it is one that will pass and isn't too large to pass and to do that you will need to see a urologist.

Old 07-11-2013, 03:45 PM

855 posts, read 1,384,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyman View Post
I have to go pee every 3 minutes or so and only a little bit comes out. There is no pain, no cloudy pee. I went to the ER last night, bit not for this and I asked the Dr. and he had no idea what it could be. He said my pee looked good and there was no infection. But this is really getting me mad beacusse i have to get up every few minutes to pee duirng my sleep at night. I'm not drinking any more or less water. I'm 22 years old.
Get assessed for overreactive bladder syndrome and urinary incontinence. It's not uncommon in some young men and women. Apparently it's worse as you age because with aging comes diminished bladder control.

Kegel exercises may help as well. Strengthening these muscles should help with urinary control.

Old 07-11-2013, 03:46 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,603,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyman View Post
I have to go pee every 3 minutes or so and only a little bit comes out. There is no pain, no cloudy pee. I went to the ER last night, bit not for this and I asked the Dr. and he had no idea what it could be. He said my pee looked good and there was no infection. But this is really getting me mad beacusse i have to get up every few minutes to pee duirng my sleep at night. I'm not drinking any more or less water. I'm 22 years old.
Constipation comes to mind.

Old 07-11-2013, 05:23 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,057,672 times
Around 40 yrs ago I had the issue of needing to urinate very frequently (seemed as though it were every 10 minutes), and each time hardly any urine was passed. My GP had no clue and was useless, so I went to a urologist and he diagnosed it as Interstitial Cystitis. He used a treatment that was not recommended by the FDA (DMSO). I think at the time, DMSO was mainly used on horses! (And no, I don't whinney....LOL)

The urologist injected DMSO through a catheter directly into my bladder and I had to remain on the exam table and hold the medicine in me as long as I could (usually I could last for about 15 minutes). The DMSO felt cool and comforting! The doctor said that I would be the one to tell him if it was doing the job. After 4 treatments (one per week), the symptoms completely disappeared and never returned!

I thank that wise man to this day for going above and beyond to cure the problem!

Interstitial cystitis - MayoClinic.com

Old 07-12-2013, 01:10 AM

1,950 posts, read 3,528,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Could be a urinary tract infection, diabetes, prostate infection, enlarged prostate. prostate cancer.
Agree. Would investigate the prostate even though you are young. Glad you are seeing a urologist.

Old 05-20-2014, 04:06 PM

1 posts, read 4,576 times
Peeing every five mins and just little drops every time. Making it uncomfortable to sit or standing up. What could it be?

Old 05-20-2014, 08:30 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,841,371 times
Uti

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 05-23-2014, 09:56 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,100,559 times
try reading this entire thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness