Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2023, 06:58 AM

22,239 posts, read 19,554,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
DeSantis made his comment the night before that the RNC needed new blood. I don't know if he was any more specific than that or endorsed anyone. He might have been making a general observation about the RNC or the leadership or all three candidates. Some of those voting might not have been aware of his comment. Did he actually and clearly endorse anyone?
DeSantis did endorse Dhillon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2023, 12:00 PM

9,185 posts, read 16,714,544 times
This is great for the Dems! Trump would be another gift from the GOP.

Old 01-28-2023, 12:27 PM

6,224 posts, read 2,826,875 times
lol, Ronna changed her last name to appease Trump talk about a boot licker lemming.

Ronna Romney.

Old 01-29-2023, 06:41 AM

13,722 posts, read 9,064,058 times
As for Mr. Lindell, it probably didn't help his chances by, last month, claiming that Governor DeSantis's re-election was helped by election fraud, and that he was sending his 'crack team' of investigators to Florida:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...iami-dade-win/

Plus, one of the main functions of the head of the RNC is to fund raise: I would hesitate to have Mr. Lindell in charge of that, since so many Republicans are put off by his baseless lies about elections being stolen.

It probably doesn't help that Mr. Lindell has bled massive amounts of money. I have no idea what his net worth is now, but in early 2021 he claimed having lost $65 million, and you know that the figure has increased since then, since he has lost virtually all 'big box' outlets. He is still facing that 1 billion dollar lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems, which means that his time should be taken up in defending himself (should, but he will probably try to ignore it like Alex Jones).

https://www.businessinsider.com/mypi...g-money-2021-2

Oddly, I saw a clip (which I can't find again), where he appeared on the podcast by Steve Bannon, in which Mr. Lindell says that he fully expects Ms. Romney to make him a partner in controlling the direction of the RNC. Somehow, I doubt she will call.

Old 01-29-2023, 07:43 AM

3,013 posts, read 3,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
As for Mr. Lindell, it probably didn't help his chances by, last month, claiming that Governor DeSantis's re-election was helped by election fraud, and that he was sending his 'crack team' of investigators to Florida:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...iami-dade-win/

Plus, one of the main functions of the head of the RNC is to fund raise: I would hesitate to have Mr. Lindell in charge of that, since so many Republicans are put off by his baseless lies about elections being stolen.

It probably doesn't help that Mr. Lindell has bled massive amounts of money. I have no idea what his net worth is now, but in early 2021 he claimed having lost $65 million, and you know that the figure has increased since then, since he has lost virtually all 'big box' outlets. He is still facing that 1 billion dollar lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems, which means that his time should be taken up in defending himself (should, but he will probably try to ignore it like Alex Jones).

https://www.businessinsider.com/mypi...g-money-2021-2

Oddly, I saw a clip (which I can't find again), where he appeared on the podcast by Steve Bannon, in which Mr. Lindell says that he fully expects Ms. Romney to make him a partner in controlling the direction of the RNC. Somehow, I doubt she will call.
Can you come up with a source that isn't made up of radical left-wing lunatics? Seriously...

Old 01-29-2023, 09:33 AM

57,404 posts, read 26,413,894 times
Did Mike Lindell accept the results?

Old 01-29-2023, 09:58 AM

6,224 posts, read 2,826,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Did Mike Lindell accept the results?
Nah shes a fellow right-winger so he will hold the line and save the tinfoil for the Dems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections