Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2023, 06:51 AM

23,623 posts, read 17,309,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Trump trails DeSantis by 12, while Biden trails Buttigieg by 5 in New Hampshire.

https://nhjournal.com/new-unh-poll-p...rimary-voters/
Dems do not believe in NH polls. Biden was soundly rejected by voters in NH and still sits in the oval office. Dems want the early voting states changed because they do not represent black people.

this poll shows a segment of those polled must have been polled heifers, as no one possessing full consciousness would vote for either biden and God forbid buttigeig.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2023, 07:08 AM

1,840 posts, read 682,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Dems do not believe in NH polls. Biden was soundly rejected by voters in NH and still sits in the oval office. Dems want the early voting states changed because they do not represent black people.

this poll shows a segment of those polled must have been polled heifers, as no one possessing full consciousness would vote for either biden and God forbid buttigeig.
The NH polls are less relevant on the Democratic side than Democrats not believing in it, but that is correct to your second and third statement.

On the Democrat side - lesson learned from 2020: choose states with black people and candidates that have some appeal to black people. Nothing's changed for Buttigieg and he has no chance in 2024.

Old 01-30-2023, 07:53 AM
JRR

8,184 posts, read 5,701,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post

And yet in the 2020 general election 424,937 voters in New Hampshire voted for Biden vs 365,660 for Trump.

Old 01-30-2023, 07:57 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,703 posts, read 81,563,799 times
I didn't vote for either last time, and won't next time either. Still hopefully that either or both parties will come up with a sensible candidate.

Old 01-30-2023, 08:10 AM

26,001 posts, read 12,998,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Time for Young Blood.
I agree, I like Tulsi Gabbard & Ron DeSantis.

My #1 overall favorite is Rand Paul, but Americans are too stupid to elect him, so I'm trying to be a realist.

Old 01-30-2023, 08:15 AM
JRR

8,184 posts, read 5,701,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I agree, I like Tulsi Gabbard & Ron DeSantis.

My #1 overall favorite is Rand Paul, but Americans are too stupid to elect him, so I'm trying to be a realist.
Yeah, damn those Americans who are to stupid to understand that they should vote the way you want them to.

Old 01-30-2023, 01:58 PM

29,867 posts, read 25,002,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Yeah, damn those Americans who are to stupid to understand that they should vote the way you want them to.

It's "too"...

And the American people do treat elections like grade school popularity contests. We are all suffering because of that.

Old 01-30-2023, 02:24 PM

17,776 posts, read 7,008,149 times
Quote:
I would have a problem with DeSantis and I do not fit in the category of a far left fringe loon.
If you voted for Biden I’m afraid you do fit into that category.

Old 01-30-2023, 02:41 PM

29,867 posts, read 25,002,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
If you voted for Biden I’m afraid you do fit into that category.

Biden is even more far left than Obama I think. He may even be the most far left president we've had since FDR, if Jimmy Carter isn't more far left.

Old 01-30-2023, 03:03 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,720,867 times
Quote:

I would have a problem with DeSantis and I do not fit in the category of a far left fringe loon.
I certainly agree with you.

DeSantis is just far too willing to embrace the GOP’s authoritarian element & their radical extremism and to use state power to punish his enemies and people who have opposing opinions and views from those he holds. I could never support someone like this.

I like my presidents to be patriots of American principles and I value our Constitutional Republic, and what it stands for, way too much to ever consider voting for someone like the current governor of Florida--- for any leadership position, let alone President of the United States of America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections