Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2022, 08:57 PM

9,890 posts, read 4,653,413 times

Advertisements

Too early.This will wind up being another red wave thread. The future is a distraction. The here and now. The RINOs and Trump haven't learned that. People can't wait for a 'savior'. They need results now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2022, 09:01 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
... every functioning adult realizes that via the countless “audits”, recounts and court cases. Those that tried to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power are traitors against the United States of America and are being prosecuted and convicted as such. Only a small faction of extreme conspiracy kooks think otherwise at this point.
Wrong. Oh and there were no "court cases" NO ONE was allowed to present any evidence to a court because the corrupt judicial system threw every lawsuit out before it was even allowed to present evidence.
Bzzzt!!! Wrong again. You lose.

Just stop already, you people are trying too hard and we are embarrassed for you

Old 12-03-2022, 09:22 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,617,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
after voting for him twice, i won't vote again for trump. if he is the republican nominee, the presidential candidate box will remain unchecked on my ballot on election day 2024. trump has been so selfish and thrown everyone in his orbit who supported him under the bus and does the stupidest things showing he is too reckless (meeting with kanye and fuentes being the lastest bad decision). his policies were very good, but i can't stand the man he is and don't want him in the WH again.

i'm not alone. republicans i know have had it with trump.
Yup.

Trump clearly violates the constitutional restriction on Presidential candidates, that says they must all be nice guys.

There is such a rule, right?

Old 12-03-2022, 09:52 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Haley is an establishment neocon. She won't fight for Trump when the going gets tough and he knows this, which is why he won't consider her.

You're a liberal so of course you think Cruz would be a horrible pick.
LMFAO ROTF

my post isnt about who I would pick for a presidential pick on my dream ticket, its about who I think Trump would pick. Cruz adds nothing to a Trump ticket. He didnt calm moderates, dont bring over people of color or women. Haley could do 2 of those things.

Clearly Pence didnt fight for Trump either, so he has never been a perfect judge of character, but even by your own logic, when did Cruz become a soldier in Donald's little army ?????? If you are going to attack my post, atleast pick a candidate that aligns with the argument you made.

Old 12-03-2022, 10:46 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
LMFAO ROTF

my post isnt about who I would pick for a presidential pick on my dream ticket, its about who I think Trump would pick. Cruz adds nothing to a Trump ticket. He didnt calm moderates, dont bring over people of color or women. Haley could do 2 of those things.

Clearly Pence didnt fight for Trump either, so he has never been a perfect judge of character, but even by your own logic, when did Cruz become a soldier in Donald's little army ?????? If you are going to attack my post, atleast pick a candidate that aligns with the argument you made.
Pence put our constitution first. Are you saying that he should have fought for Trump and put him first.

Old 12-04-2022, 12:44 AM

8,943 posts, read 11,788,390 times
Why would anyone want to run with Trump?

Old 12-04-2022, 01:47 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Pence put our constitution first. Are you saying that he should have fought for Trump and put him first.
Lets try this one more time

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post

my post isnt about who I would pick for a presidential pick on my dream ticket, its about who I think Trump would pick.
Are you guys not capable of arguing in the perspective of another person ?

Old 12-04-2022, 05:59 AM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Trump was the most unpopular candidate in history when he ran in 2016 so sure run him again with one of the most unpopular senators for 2024.

Old 12-04-2022, 01:42 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Then Cruz/DeSantis 2028?
Nothing that starts with Trump/…… has a nice ring to it. Know what has a nice ring to it?
  • DeSantis/T. Scott
  • DeSantis/Blackburn
  • DeSantis/Zeldin
  • DeSantis/Massie
  • DeSantis/Cotton
Even…..
  • DeSantis/Haley
  • DeSantis/Gabbard
  • DeSantis/Stephanik
  • DeSantis/Lee
  • DeSantis/Comer
Or, if you insist….
  • DeSantis/Cruz

Old 12-04-2022, 03:33 PM

831 posts, read 333,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Nothing that starts with Trump/…… has a nice ring to it. Know what has a nice ring to it?
  • DeSantis/T. Scott
  • DeSantis/Blackburn
  • DeSantis/Zeldin
  • DeSantis/Massie
  • DeSantis/Cotton
Even…..
  • DeSantis/Haley
  • DeSantis/Gabbard
  • DeSantis/Stephanik
  • DeSantis/Lee
  • DeSantis/Comer
Or, if you insist….
  • DeSantis/Cruz
DeSantis with Blackburn,Zeldin,Gabbard are ones I could vote for ESPECIALLY Gabbard the rest no. Gabbard would be a GREAT choice for sane democrats who have turned independent because their own party has gone nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections