Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the Georgia Senate seat runoff?
Raphael Warnock 100 83.33%
Herschel Walker 20 16.67%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2022, 11:27 PM

9,185 posts, read 16,714,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
It is remarkable that any Republicans ever win any races what with all the HEAVY black and demoncrat cheating that is going on. Pro tip for you buddy….stop running horrid candidates like Walker and stick with folks like Kemp….you’ll see more success at the polls.
Nah it has to be cheating and not putting up low quality candidates. Clearly cheating is the more reasonable explanation, said the paranoid and gullible.

Old 12-03-2022, 12:30 AM

38,933 posts, read 24,014,963 times
Warnock will win. If Walker was to win, his best chance was to win on Election Day or the run-off if the Trump Bump was a thing. It wasn't. That and Walker has continued to be cringe.

Old 12-03-2022, 05:20 AM

7,419 posts, read 2,726,069 times
IMHO the majority of Georgia voters know they have an exceptional and effective senator in Raphael Warnock and will reelect him in this runoff. He has shown himself to be an eloquent & principled legislator who practices what he preaches and has worked across the aisle to deliver real benefits to Georgia and America.

He is a good man who is good at his job.
It would be a win for Georgians, and for all Americans, if Georgia returns this highly qualified person--- who voices unifying themes and tries to find common ground in these very polarized times---to the Senate.

Old 12-03-2022, 05:44 AM

23,666 posts, read 17,358,869 times
Georgia voters like every policy biden put forth and appreciate the support for those policies by warnock.

georgia must be a place of simple people as warnock distances himself from biden and at the same time votes to support every biden policy. A vote for warnock is a vote for biden's destructive policies.

so georgians love inflation, skyrocketing energy prices and breeches in national security via the 'secure southern border". Fentanyl deaths? give us more, say Georgia voters!

Warnock has the election wrapped up despite his charges of wife beating and abuse. Typical day in Georgia.

Old 12-03-2022, 06:33 AM

6,838 posts, read 14,095,182 times
Warnock will win this election because he is smart and sane. Regardless of what you think about his politics one cannot deny that compared to Walker he is head and shoulders better. The more Walker talks the more it is clear that politics is not in his wheelhouse. How can any sane person say they would be proud to have Walker represent them is beyond me. He simply is not qualified for the task at hand.

Old 12-03-2022, 07:28 AM

13,722 posts, read 9,064,058 times
I voted Mr. Warnock as having the edge, due to his being the incumbent.

However, I am not with those Democrats that point to the extremely high turnout as necessarily meaning they are turning out for Mr. Warnock. Republicans will turn out in force.

Indeed, prior to the last election, I saw Democrats point to the early voting turnout in Texas. But they were voting for Mr. Abbott on down the ladder.

Old 12-03-2022, 08:06 AM
JRR

8,237 posts, read 5,736,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Georgia voters like every policy biden put forth and appreciate the support for those policies by warnock.

georgia must be a place of simple people as warnock distances himself from biden and at the same time votes to support every biden policy. A vote for warnock is a vote for biden's destructive policies.

so georgians love inflation, skyrocketing energy prices and breeches in national security via the 'secure southern border". Fentanyl deaths? give us more, say Georgia voters!

Warnock has the election wrapped up despite his charges of wife beating and abuse. Typical day in Georgia.
You can spin it however you want, But Georgia Republicans made the choice of Herschel Walker as a candidate and are going to have to live with the consequences if he loses the election and accept the responsibility for the result.

It did not have to come down to this. Some people don't seem to understand that actual life is not like a reality TV show. Trump can't just decide on a script that he likes and things will automatically proceed according to his script. The Oz election certainly didn't follow Trump's script; now we'll see if the Walker election does.

Old 12-03-2022, 08:14 AM

18,761 posts, read 11,848,163 times
I think Warnock wins. It's pretty sad when Georgia's Lieutenant Governor says he can't vote for Walker. Did you see the turn out for early voting? Pretty amazing.

Old 12-03-2022, 08:45 AM

38,933 posts, read 24,014,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Warnock will win this election because he is smart and sane. Regardless of what you think about his politics one cannot deny that compared to Walker he is head and shoulders better. The more Walker talks the more it is clear that politics is not in his wheelhouse. How can any sane person say they would be proud to have Walker represent them is beyond me. He simply is not qualified for the task at hand.
Walker I am not sure if it CTE or if he is just stupid, but he is wacked out. Obama took him down hard. Then you also have all the issues regarding how abusive he was and paying abortions with an authenticate signature. How can the Republican Party get behind that? Mind you, I would be saying this if Walker was a Democrat and was a hypocrite on issues and had similar problems also.

Old 12-03-2022, 11:20 AM

831 posts, read 335,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Nonsense. I’m a Georgia voter. Stood in line for two hours to early vote. They check and double check your voter status.
And? I am a Ga voter as well. I don't trust the machines they use. PERIOD. ANYTHING electronic can be rigged and messed with very easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
It is remarkable that any Republicans ever win any races what with all the HEAVY black and demoncrat cheating that is going on. Pro tip for you buddy….stop running horrid candidates like Walker and stick with folks like Kemp….you’ll see more success at the polls.
I REFUSED to vote for Kemp or Carr or any other RINO who ran in November. Thankfully we got a sane Lt Gov this time around someone Trump endorsed. Walker wasn't my first choice but go back and look at the choices, not exactly a lot to choose from. I knew Walker was damaged goods but so is Warnock BOTH beat their wives, Warnock evicted low income folks while his "church" gives him 7k a MONTH in rental assistance for himself. It's just 2 LOUSY choices but we have a spineless gutless governor who refuses to stand up against the fraud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections