Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2024, 01:25 PM

6 posts, read 7,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannatyler View Post
Yes, I've heard that as well from many as well. At the end of the day, I personally just want to see North Ridge DONE! Hopefully soon. I hear it's progressing which is good news!

Just got an email from sales rep. The road and sidewalks in Phase 2 are complete. They are now working on Phase 3. He expects it to be completed in June.

The first house in Phase 1 is now under construction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2024, 01:56 PM

52 posts, read 56,221 times
Master Plan - what is max size of Compass Pointe ? Even though there are only 2,200-2,500 homes planned, I have heard master plan is for 4,000 plus which is why the current owners will never get out from under Renaissance until 2062...if we needed 80 percent of 2,500 we would almost be there....that is also why I asked if North Ridge was the latest last neighborhood.

This just in....2023 end of year annual report indicated that the three year Kuester property management contract was in effect until January 2026 and the BOD was not looking for any additional bidders. Fast forward a few months, Renaissance apparently abruptly brought in a new property management company despite its statements in the annual report and the two years left on the Kuester contract. Even our district homeowner reps were surprised....BOD gave no reason for this major change which affects every homeowner, present and immediate future....

Old 05-09-2024, 08:24 AM

45 posts, read 27,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRetired View Post
Master Plan - what is max size of Compass Pointe ? Even though there are only 2,200-2,500 homes planned, I have heard master plan is for 4,000 plus which is why the current owners will never get out from under Renaissance until 2062...if we needed 80 percent of 2,500 we would almost be there....that is also why I asked if North Ridge was the latest last neighborhood.

This just in....2023 end of year annual report indicated that the three year Kuester property management contract was in effect until January 2026 and the BOD was not looking for any additional bidders. Fast forward a few months, Renaissance apparently abruptly brought in a new property management company despite its statements in the annual report and the two years left on the Kuester contract. Even our district homeowner reps were surprised....BOD gave no reason for this major change which affects every homeowner, present and immediate future....
The Master Plan for CP was revised in January 2024. The total of permitted units in Compass Pointe is now 2,394.

Old 05-21-2024, 06:05 AM

52 posts, read 56,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by briannatyler View Post
Yes, I've heard that as well from many as well. At the end of the day, I personally just want to see North Ridge DONE! Hopefully soon. I hear it's progressing which is good news!
Rode my bike into North Ridge yesterday.....they were pouring cement for the first home

Old 05-21-2024, 09:14 AM

45 posts, read 27,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRetired View Post
Rode my bike into North Ridge yesterday.....they were pouring cement for the first home
Thanks, Mike! Yes, I saw the house being built via a WhatsApp video chat she did with me a few weeks ago. The contracts in that phase were sent out 2.15. Very exciting! Hope to see you riding your bike someday soon!

Old Today, 05:17 AM

16 posts, read 8,034 times
Happy June 1 anyone living a Compass Pointe have any update on North Ridge and the road progressing. Any update would greatly be appreciated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina