Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2024, 03:23 PM

3,431 posts, read 1,859,583 times

Advertisements

Recently, we had to put down my cat, Lucky. I made threads about it here.

I have been taught, "I know that there are animals in heaven because Jesus came riding on a horse." Or at least thr 4 Horsemen. Amen.

What say you?

Here is from when I rescued Lucky. I had a special bond with Lucky. This is to show that Lucky loved me. Lucky turned out to be sick. I believe in Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpINYwh5gkM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2024, 03:48 PM

695 posts, read 215,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post

I have been taught, "I know that there are animals in heaven because Jesus came riding on a horse." Or at least thr 4 Horsemen. Amen.

What say you?

Here is from when I rescued Lucky. I had a special bond with Lucky. This is to show that Lucky loved me. Lucky turned out to be sick. I believe in Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpINYwh5gkM
No question Lucky is in heaven. There are a ton of NDEs out there about people and their pets. I lost my beagle suddenly 2 years ago and was crushed by it but I know he's fine and waiting for me.

Here is one story...she saw all of her pets in heaven when she met her grandfather.
https://near-death.com/susans-nde/

Old 04-24-2024, 03:56 PM

309 posts, read 262,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post

What say you?

My wife and I have a cat that looks a lot like Lucky. She had two kittens and the one named Patches had died. I believe that Patches is now in heaven. And your Lucky could very well be there as well.

Old 04-24-2024, 04:43 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,849,873 times
I think we will forever be connected to our beloved fur babies who pass on.

Old 04-24-2024, 05:21 PM

63,944 posts, read 40,226,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I think we will forever be connected to our beloved fur babies who pass on.

Old 04-24-2024, 05:30 PM

28,122 posts, read 30,041,478 times
I totally believe Lucky is in Heaven. I have to believe that or I would never have been able to move on after the deaths of my pets. I'm not just saying that I have talked myself into believing it, though. It just seems like the most natural thing in the world for a loving Father in Heaven to do for those of us who have loved and lost a pet.

Old 04-24-2024, 05:41 PM

8,183 posts, read 6,949,097 times
100% without a doubt. Why would the one who created us allow our love to be in vain? That we would suffer through the inadequate "goodbyes" without the wondrous hope of "hello again, friend!"? God will turn our mourning into joy. Don't worry, you will see your Lucky again. What are our treasures in heaven? Gold, jewels, riches? No way. Our treasures in heaven are our loved ones. What immense joy it will be to be reunited. God would never keep that from you. I believe it will bring Him great joy, too. God is GOOD. He won't let us down.

Old 04-24-2024, 09:33 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,645,075 times
The restoration of all things includes reunification with your passed family, friends, ancestors, and pets. They are living beings who die and go back to who created them.

Old 04-24-2024, 10:22 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,396,654 times
IMO that part of love, wonder, and appreciation experienced with even our pets becomes an inseparable part even of our identity that lives on in eternity through Christ - more real even that we experience now on earth.

Old 04-25-2024, 03:55 AM

9,697 posts, read 10,046,682 times
If you prayed for a pet BEFORE it passes from this world with the blood of Jesus then God is prepared to collect the pet, But this pet you may see and love if you go to Heaven, where the pet will not be your pet in heaven as it will be under God as all will be family to God and no one is married or claimed as theirs only......... This revelation came from Jesus Holy Spirit many times to here as a child of God
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity