Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2024, 02:25 PM

88,569 posts, read 84,777,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Fyi.. this happened in Australia. The Muslim came into the church and stabbed him direct in the face. There were hundreds of thousands watching the livestream, the church was surrounded by thousands of people on a Monday night within minutes after the attack. The crowd was asking for the body of the attacker, a half dozen police officers were hospitalized.

While the mob of people are outside, there is a video of a demonic being crawling outside on the wall of the building.
What were you doing in Australia? I thought you lived in New Jersey.

Oh I kill me.

Old 04-22-2024, 02:51 PM

33,229 posts, read 26,440,532 times
Quote:
Fyi.. this happened in Australia. The Muslim came into the church and stabbed him direct in the face. There were hundreds of thousands watching the livestream, the church was surrounded by thousands of people on a Monday night within minutes after the attack. The crowd was asking for the body of the attacker, a half dozen police officers were hospitalized.

While the mob of people are outside, there is a video of a demonic being crawling outside on the wall of the building.
Are you sure it wasn't Spiderman?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2024, 02:55 PM

11,090 posts, read 7,154,662 times
Spidey was there, but he lost interest in helping Mari Mar Mari.

Old 04-22-2024, 03:29 PM

10,475 posts, read 6,991,011 times
The demon video has been all over, but here it is. A crowd of a few thousand surrounded the church very shortly after the attack and this video has been captured from different angles.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLaqoof7/

Old 04-22-2024, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyqueen801 View Post
what were you doing in australia? I thought you lived in new jersey.

Oh i kill me.:d

Old 04-22-2024, 04:36 PM

7,336 posts, read 4,131,451 times
Quote:
The demon video has been all over, but here it is. A crowd of a few thousand surrounded the church very shortly after the attack and this video has been captured from different angles.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLaqoof7/
I wish I had tiktok to watch it.

Old 04-22-2024, 06:06 PM

19,994 posts, read 13,475,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
I wish I had tiktok to watch it.
I watched it as a guest.

There were a lot of shadows all along the wall. Looks like there was some low spotlights on the wall or something and passers-by were throwing up shadows.

They cherry-picked one that seemed to do something interesting, or they doctored it. Typical highly magnified / grainy image that could be most anything or nothing. I lean toward the image being altered though.

Frankly in the past few years especially with AI but even before, that, it's easy for someone without much in the way of pro skills to create such effects, so it's nothing to hang one's hat on -- at least not if they know what real evidence is.

Old Today, 01:43 AM

Just an update about this. In a freeze frame of the attack you will see Mari Mari holding the cross as a shield against the knife to the face.

Apparently the knife blade did not extract on his face, and the attacker sliced off 3 of his fingers.

Mari Mari forgave the attacker, and said the Bible does not preach an 'eye for an eye' but forgiveness.

Mari Mari was already rising in global popularity, upon his return, his ministry is going to be much, much larger.

Old Today, 05:51 AM

1,811 posts, read 899,992 times
Quote:
Just an update about this. In a freeze frame of the attack you will see Mari Mari holding the cross as a shield against the knife to the face.

Apparently the knife blade did not extract on his face, and the attacker sliced off 3 of his fingers.

Mari Mari forgave the attacker, and said the Bible does not preach an 'eye for an eye' but forgiveness.

Mari Mari was already rising in global popularity, upon his return, his ministry is going to be much, much larger.

In one of the early articles I read it said that one of the people that subdued the attacker was responsible for slicing his three fingers off. Either way it really doesn’t matter. I’m just glad the attack was stopped and Mari Mar survived.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity