Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2024, 09:55 AM

36 posts, read 8,871 times

Advertisements

I read in several Christian prophecies on Polish YT channels,
that in the midst of World War 3, another pandemic, famine, and major earthquakes around the world, the so-called "Great Tribulation,"
all people in the world will get "Warning"..
It will be something like a dream, lasting one hour, where you will see your whole life, and all the good and bad things you have done, you will know that God is speaking to you, and you will be aware of everything and remember everything.
You will see the consequences of the bad things and sins you have done, and a sample of the dark worlds, the so-called "hell". It will also show you what the bright dimensions, the so-called "heaven", look like.
You will be given an explanation as to why this situation has occurred in the world. It is about purifying the souls of all people on Earth.
God will give all people the opportunity to choose the path of light or the path of darkness.
After this warning, half of humanity will decide to follow the light, the spiritual, the rest will return in a few weeks to the path of sin and pleasure.. to their old life.
Only after this warning, the shadow government of the world will send its representative, the so-called “anti-christ”…with their offer of a contract and a chip to the body, in exchange for a basic income and some food.
All people in the world will know the consequences of their choice.

Old 03-23-2024, 10:00 AM

9,449 posts, read 11,204,667 times
This is good to know!

Old 03-23-2024, 10:47 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,054,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1980 View Post
that in the midst of World War 3, another pandemic, famine, and major earthquakes around the world, the so-called "Great Tribulation,"
It will be something like a dream, lasting one hour, where you will see your whole life, and all the good and bad things you have done, you will know that God is speaking to you, and you will be aware of everything and remember everything.
You will see the consequences of the bad things and sins you have done, and a sample of the dark worlds, the so-called "hell". It will also show you what the bright dimensions, the so-called "heaven", look like.
You will be given an explanation as to why this situation has occurred in the world. It is about purifying the souls of all people on Earth.
God will give all people the opportunity to choose the path of light or the path of darkness.
After this warning, half of humanity will decide to follow the light, the spiritual, the rest will return in a few weeks to the path of sin and pleasure.. to their old life.
Only after this warning, the shadow government of the world will send its representative, the so-called “anti-christ”…with their offer of a contract and a chip to the body, in exchange for a basic income and some food.
Who are these supposed 'prophets' that said this?

Old 03-23-2024, 10:49 AM

23,206 posts, read 10,500,373 times
Ain't gonna be no chip, and the anti christ is within you.

Being sealed in your right hand and in your forehead is a promise from God that he will protect all his people from judgement because they accept his sabbaths.

Jews wrap their arms and wear the Torah in their forehead because of this promise of God that if you keep his Sabbath, his unleavened bread and you accept his feasts, you are sealed.

Likewise, if you keep the sabbaths of Babylon, you are also sealed with Babylon in your forehead.

It's a matter of the law.

Exodus

7Unleavened bread shall be eaten during those seven days. Nothing leavened may be found among you, nor shall leaven be found anywhere within your borders.

8And on that day you are to explain to your son, ‘This is because of what the LORD did for me when I came out of Egypt.’ 9It shall be a sign for you on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that the Law of the LORD is to be on your lips.

Forcing people to insert computer chips in their bodies is pure science fiction.

What was said in Revelation isnt said to only one generation of people, it was said to every generation.

Revelation 1
1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 3Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation is a race from beginning to end where you race to the coming of the Lord AFTER you confront the anti christ within...

When Jesus died he fulfilled Eve's prophesy of stepping on the head of the serpent who is mortally wounded with a head wound ..

That head wound is healed in the people who walk the walk, and it is healed so thats the person realizes it exists, and it exists within them

The end of Revelation are people puking out the foul spirits after they come through their tribulation.

You have to walk in all the prophesies of Revelation yourself, so how do you do that?

Old 03-23-2024, 11:46 AM

693 posts, read 212,469 times
Quote:
Those Polish shows you watched are from 1973. Was Hal Lindsay a guest?

Old 03-23-2024, 12:16 PM

33,331 posts, read 26,530,181 times
Quote:
Don't believe everything you read and try not to be gullible.

Old 03-23-2024, 12:51 PM

13,666 posts, read 10,055,181 times
Some, have already seen the end.

Old 03-23-2024, 01:29 PM

11,903 posts, read 3,728,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Ain't gonna be no chip, and the anti christ is within you.

Being sealed in your right hand and in your forehead is a promise from God that he will protect all his people from judgement because they accept his sabbaths.

Jews wrap their arms and wear the Torah in their forehead because of this promise of God that if you keep his Sabbath, his unleavened bread and you accept his feasts, you are sealed.

Likewise, if you keep the sabbaths of Babylon, you are also sealed with Babylon in your forehead.

It's a matter of the law.

Exodus

7Unleavened bread shall be eaten during those seven days. Nothing leavened may be found among you, nor shall leaven be found anywhere within your borders.

8And on that day you are to explain to your son, ‘This is because of what the LORD did for me when I came out of Egypt.’ 9It shall be a sign for you on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that the Law of the LORD is to be on your lips.

Forcing people to insert computer chips in their bodies is pure science fiction.

What was said in Revelation isnt said to only one generation of people, it was said to every generation.

Revelation 1
1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 3Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation is a race from beginning to end where you race to the coming of the Lord AFTER you confront the anti christ within...

When Jesus died he fulfilled Eve's prophesy of stepping on the head of the serpent who is mortally wounded with a head wound ..

That head wound is healed in the people who walk the walk, and it is healed so thats the person realizes it exists, and it exists within them

The end of Revelation are people puking out the foul spirits after they come through their tribulation.

You have to walk in all the prophesies of Revelation yourself, so how do you do that?
I agree - The warnings have been happening all along in each generation…….
For me personally it’s always been about this

Mat 11:28**Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29**Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30**For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

At 15 I sort of realised that God was not found in the systems and organisations of Christianity, and that Christianity contained people who believed in God and were performing rituals but for me I didn’t belong within any of the systems dedicated for that purpose, it felt forced and rote.

But it wasn’t something I could explain, or quantify it was more about how I felt being in Pentecostalism and not belonging in it, and also knowing that if I went to another organisation there would be the same type of dissonance between the teachings/rote type…. and my own personal self and perception

Even though I left the organisational at that stage, there was still the unresolved anxiety and depression which were partly caused by the teachings of hell/eternal torment which were at odds with the individual perception I had of God/Jesus which was more based around this

Gal 5:22**But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23**Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

That was in the 1970’s and I had to wait until around 2008 for things to collapse personally for me and with that I could then work on completing and being at peace with the separation between the personal and collective and be true to both at their own level

The religious part is by inheritance/indoctrination and was/is more intellectual and calculated and impersonal and my own self which is where I operate out of, the spiritual/feeling/thinking/conscious ‘me’

Old 03-23-2024, 02:01 PM

23,206 posts, read 10,500,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
I agree - The warnings have been happening all along in each generation…….
For me personally it’s always been about this

Mat 11:28**Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29**Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30**For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

At 15 I sort of realised that God was not found in the systems and organisations of Christianity, and that Christianity contained people who believed in God and were performing rituals but for me I didn’t belong within any of the systems dedicated for that purpose, it felt forced and rote.

But it wasn’t something I could explain, or quantify it was more about how I felt being in Pentecostalism and not belonging in it, and also knowing that if I went to another organisation there would be the same type of dissonance between the teachings/rote type…. and my own personal self and perception

Even though I left the organisational at that stage, there was still the unresolved anxiety and depression which were partly caused by the teachings of hell/eternal torment which were at odds with the individual perception I had of God/Jesus which was more based around this

Gal 5:22**But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23**Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

That was in the 1970’s and I had to wait until around 2008 for things to collapse personally for me and with that I could then work on completing and being at peace with the separation between the personal and collective and be true to both at their own level

The religious part is by inheritance/indoctrination and was/is more intellectual and calculated and impersonal and my own self which is where I operate out of, the spiritual/feeling/thinking/conscious ‘me’
Good post, I was a Pentecostal in the 70's, but not no more.

Old 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,940,977 times
It is unwise to be ignorant of "all" those things that Jesus Christ taught.
I hold His words most seriously.
I believe in the tutelage of the Holy Spirit, Jesus alone provides.
Matthew 7;21,22,23,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity