Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2024, 06:26 AM

36 posts, read 8,871 times

Advertisements

This is the most powerful Christian prayer that will connect you to the light,
Those who do it every day will achieve peace and tranquility in the heart and soul, will distance themselves from dark beings and evil people and things in life, will not have bad dreams but can join higher light worlds at night.
With each part of the rosary, you send light into your life and soul, yourself and the people you know and have around you, you also cleanse your soul like when you visit the confessional.
For the greatest defense against darkness in life and the spiritual realm, and to achieve complete peace of mind and soul, do all 4 parts of the Holy Rosary, the Divine Mercy chaplet, and read the Biblical Stations of the Cross every day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GuT7HI...kgbWVhbg%3D%3D

Old 03-20-2024, 06:27 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,054,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1980 View Post
Those who do it every day will achieve peace and tranquility in the heart and soul, will distance themselves from dark beings and evil people and things in life, will not have bad dreams but can join higher light worlds at night.
With each part of the rosary, you send light into your life and soul, yourself and the people you know and have around you, you also cleanse your soul like when you visit the confessional.
For the greatest defense against darkness in life and the spiritual realm, and to achieve complete peace of mind and soul, do all 4 parts of the Holy Rosary, the Divine Mercy chaplet, and read the Biblical Stations of the Cross every day.
Sounds almost magic!

Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM

if more people knew this prayer, there would be no more wars and other bad things in the world

Old Today, 05:27 AM

9,901 posts, read 1,286,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1980 View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GuT7HI...kgbWVhbg%3D%3D
Thank you Lord Jesus for showing me the way out of Catholicism. You taught me to pray to my Heavenly Father, through your name.

Old Today, 08:09 AM

11,139 posts, read 7,205,083 times
Relying on and "holifying" man-made / material items like beads is essentially pagan practice and idolatry. Those pieces of plastic won't do anything for you. It's the spiritual aspects - communication between one's soul and God directly - that counts. Thankfully no material objects and manufactured stuff is needed. And what's the market for those each year; how much is being raked in for these pushed objects?

Last edited by Thoreau424; Today at 09:10 AM..

Old Today, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKate12 View Post
Thank you Lord Jesus for showing me the way out of Catholicism. You taught me to pray to my Heavenly Father, through your name.
yes, prayers directly to the father work, but these Catholic complete prayers mainly help others, they connect you with God like a normal prayer, and everyone can do them, prayer is not just about asking for something

Old Today, 10:48 AM

104 posts, read 18,171 times
The Hail Mary prayer is about Jesus.the first part is biblical of what happened Jesus is the center of the prayer and the person is simply asking her to pray for them.The entire rosary is about Jesus not Mary.You don't just pray beads you focus on the bible as you pray depending on the mystery.But I think I wasting my time here.Its not about Mary.

Last edited by Paul888; Today at 11:12 AM..

Old Today, 02:49 PM

16,722 posts, read 15,720,104 times
This thread is closed because the Opening Post violates the Terms Of Service, where it states:
Copyrighted Material - Instead of copying-and-pasting articles, photos, or other material you find on the Internet, you should be posting links to those articles. Posting a snippet from the article and then the link is the appropriate way to post. Repeat copyright infringers may have their account terminated and their access to the Site and any Services revoked.
The post is copied verbatim from here: https://debatingchristianity.com/for...ic.php?t=41561

This must not happen. City-Data does not want material posted here that is posted elsewhere on the Internet. Besides being against the law, it is unethical to violate the Copyright laws.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity