Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 03:58 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times

Advertisements

This thread is for us to post anything we want to so long as it is not contentious, and not debating our differences in belief. You may post anything uplifting about events in your lives such births, vacations, hobbies, humorous events, etc. As such, this thread does not have to stay on topic so much here as the topic is about all of us. Posters in the Religion and Atheist forums are also welcome to post as this is a friendship "chat" type thread, and not exclusive at all in terms of who may post. ALL are welcome!

Last edited by june 7th; 06-21-2010 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: June: Inserted a space where needed. :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 04:04 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,173,178 times
Jesus Christ is Lord!!!

Old 06-21-2010, 04:13 PM

530 posts, read 901,761 times
Cool My Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
This thread is for us to post anything we want to so long as it isnot contentious, and not debating our differences in belief. You may post anything uplifting about events in your lives such births, vacations, hobbies, humorous events, etc. As such, this thread does not have to stay on topic so much here as the topic is about all of us. Posters in the Religion and Atheist forums are also welcome to post as this is a friendship "chat" type thread, and not exclusive, at all in terms of who may post. ALL are welcome!
MissBlue - look at you reaching out to all again. I like that! You go girl. Well, hmmm.....uplifting? I need a vacation, but can't take one right now so I have decided to smile, to walk, to laugh, to watch movies with my kids, to listen to music & to appreciate all that I have. When I wash my dishes I want to sing & thank God that I had dishes to wash & food to eat off of them. I want to thank God that I have a mop to mop with, a broom to use & a floor to even sweep. I want a new car, but I thank God that I have a car. And right now I'm sitting in the library using the public computer because my computer is out of ink & I needed to print something off, but I thank God we have a public library that I can use & enough money to pay for my copies. I just thank God - he is so good! And you know MissBlue I have had so terribly horrible events occur in my life like many people, BUT I believe God is giving my smile back & my laughter is returning so I just want to thank God in advance for He is good & through it all He has taught me much. I thank him & I'm happy to share it on this thread. well my time is up. I look forward to hearing more happy news!

Old 06-21-2010, 04:23 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,567,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
This thread is for us to post anything we want to so long as it isnot contentious, and not debating our differences in belief. You may post anything uplifting about events in your lives such births, vacations, hobbies, humorous events, etc. As such, this thread does not have to stay on topic so much here as the topic is about all of us. Posters in the Religion and Atheist forums are also welcome to post as this is a friendship "chat" type thread, and not exclusive, at all in terms of who may post. ALL are welcome!
The Almighty GOD IS... and created me in his own image...therefore I AM!

Blessings...

Old 06-21-2010, 04:32 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Vacation sounds like a great idea..It has been a few years since I have been able to get further away than Gatlinburg in Tennessee..But I hope (Lords willin' an the creeks don't rise) to attend my family reunion in July in Ohio..Haven't seen some of my cousins since I was a kid..and most of you know that was a very long time ago

Old 06-21-2010, 04:45 PM

139 posts, read 223,671 times
i love my son sooo much

hello to everyone in here , god bless

Old 06-21-2010, 04:54 PM

823 posts, read 1,400,612 times
I just drove my youngest son to high school today for the very last time. Our 4 boys are now officially out of the school system and moving forward into their adult lives. I too now have to move forward into my life and get a life LOL as they sure don't want to hang out with me too much any more.

It seemed like just yesterday I tear fell from my cheeck when I dropped him off at Kindergarden on his first day of school.

Cherish your kids and enjoy those special moments before they are all grown up. They are precious gifts from God

Old 06-21-2010, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
I just drove my youngest son to high school today for the very last time. Our 4 boys are now officially out of the school system and moving forward into their adult lives. I too now have to move forward into my life and get a life LOL as they sure don't want to hang out with me too much any more.

It seemed like just yesterday I tear fell from my cheeck when I dropped him off at Kindergarden on his first day of school.

Cherish your kids and enjoy those special moments before they are all grown up. They are precious gifts from God
When my two boys approached 17...my husband and I thought, "we're almost done...then off we go to travel and see the world"...wrong! We are still with them or better yet, they are still with us with their young ones...

What blessings the LORD gives...

Old 06-21-2010, 05:25 PM

823 posts, read 1,400,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
When my two boys approached 17...my husband and I thought, "we're almost done...then off we go to travel and see the world"...wrong! We are still with them or better yet, they are still with us with their young ones...

What blessings the LORD gives...
Hi Ans....funny I always thought that you were a male LOL. Interesting how we try and ascertain male/female by forum names.

Yes I know that they will be with us for a while yet and I hope so but I do have more "me" time on my hands that I am trying to get used to.

Some of this extra time I am giving to God - which is a great thing.

Grandchildren must be wonderful to have around

Old 06-21-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
Hi Ans....funny I always thought that you were a male LOL. Interesting how we try and ascertain male/female by forum names.

Yes I know that they will be with us for a while yet and I hope so but I do have more "me" time on my hands that I am trying to get used to.

Some of this extra time I am giving to God - which is a great thing.

Grandchildren must be wonderful to have around
Huh? it's okay We call them "the fruit of our labor"...awesome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity