Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2024, 07:14 AM

6,101 posts, read 9,145,225 times

Advertisements

The state is building a state of the art research complex at the WV Regional Technology Park in South Charleston.

Quote:
A 200,000-square-foot, $250 million West Virginia State Laboratories building will soon begin taking shape on a 14-acre site at the West Virginia Regional Technology Park in South Charleston.

A dedication ceremony was held at the construction site Tuesday.

The new structure will bring seven laboratories of five agencies scattered across the state under one roof, in a spacious building with state-of-the-art research equipment.
https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/k...02c049405.html

Here's a rendering of the laboratories. It's a very nice design and will be a huge addition to the Tech Park!

Here's more from WCHS

https://wchsnetwork.com/ground-broke...ect-tech-park/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2024, 11:04 PM

60 posts, read 68,380 times
That's big news. South Charleston is certainly an Oasis in Kanawha County. Everything seems to be relocating there and leaving Charleston, or other places.

I wonder what tenant will be using the main tech park HQ offices that N3 once occupied? I believe most of those jobs moved to Costa Rica during COVID.

Old 05-02-2024, 06:56 AM

6,101 posts, read 9,145,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaysValleyWV View Post
That's big news. South Charleston is certainly an Oasis in Kanawha County. Everything seems to be relocating there and leaving Charleston, or other places.

I wonder what tenant will be using the main tech park HQ offices that N3 once occupied? I believe most of those jobs moved to Costa Rica during COVID.
I wasn't aware that N3 left. In fact, didn't the announce the addition of employees in 2021?

But yes, South Charleston has leaders with a vision. Saint Albans is also getting closer to turning that corner.

Old Today, 12:34 AM

60 posts, read 68,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscross309 View Post
I wasn't aware that N3 left. In fact, didn't the announce the addition of employees in 2021?

But yes, South Charleston has leaders with a vision. Saint Albans is also getting closer to turning that corner.
you are correct, they called everyone back into the office there that still had a job. I was thinking of another place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston