Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 08:50 AM

1,204 posts, read 778,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I'm sick of people adding two cents when they know nothing about the Constitution and/or firearms. Assault rifle? Come on man. Places that don't allow people to carry firearms to protect themselves usually become shooting galleries. Boulder is one of them.

Oh yeah? How about Walmart in TX? Also, what a distasteful thing to say.

Old 03-23-2021, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
This is SO SAD! May all these souls rest in peace and God bless their families, friends and acquaintances.

To Dems and the liberal media: Don't blame this on President Trump! YOUR man is the "BIG GUY" NOW!

So basically when it happens during Trump admin, y'all are like: guns do not kill people, people kill people. When it happens now, you are like: oh it's Biden.

So which one is it? Oh, wait, you do not know. Fox News hasn't given you your thinking points. Your supreme leader doesn't have a Twitter, so y'all do not even know what to think yet.

Old 03-23-2021, 08:54 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post
Well I really am not concerned what your sick of, nor am I surprised by your comment. Let me make that quite clear. However I do care about this thread and keeping it open. I'm well aware how quickly the moderators close threads. So I am not going to contribute to their reasons to shut this one down.

Your entitled to your comments just as I am but remember. You have no idea when you make a comment like that, that someone that has lost someone in a shooting isn't reading it.

So lets keep just keep it civil. I won't mention my views on Assault Rifles.
It's very difficult to have a discussion with someone that doesn't understand the topic. It's very hard and expensive to obtain an "assault rifle" with select fire. Those are actual "weapons of war" and not a semi-auto modern sporting long rifle which most civilians own. Most mass shootings are with semi-auto handguns.

This has been repeated ad nauseam yet people ignore it.

We have a societal problem not a gun problem yet people keep stammering on like a piece of iron with no heart or soul can function by itself. It reminds me of the movie where the guy talks to the old soccer ball like it's alive.

Old 03-23-2021, 08:56 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchChile View Post
Oh yeah? How about Walmart in TX? Also, what a distasteful thing to say.
The truth hurts. Walmart doesn't allow open carry. It's their policy.

Old 03-23-2021, 08:57 AM

7,072 posts, read 9,621,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post

So lets keep just keep it civil. I won't mention my views on Assault Rifles.
What is your definition of an "assault rifle"?

Old 03-23-2021, 08:58 AM

4,716 posts, read 8,578,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Milwaukee Coors Brewery Shooting, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (5 dead)

Virginia Beach Municipal Shooting, Virginia Beach, Virginia (12 dead)

Virginia Tech Shooting, Blacksburg, Virginia (33 dead)

Shall I go on?

Non-white perpetrators - what is their excuse?

Oh, I know. Whites MADE them do it.

This is societal breakdown period, not a race issue.
You popped in on the Texas forum to talk about how face masks keep you from “embracing life” (i.e. they mess up your makeup one of the few times you get to go out in public). Entitled Karens are a big part of the societal breakdown unfolding.

Old 03-23-2021, 09:00 AM

4,716 posts, read 8,578,288 times
Those of y’all talking about guns, especially if y’all graduated college before Columbine opened Pandora’s Box, really need some perspective.

Old 03-23-2021, 09:06 AM

18,218 posts, read 25,861,807 times
Fox31 is the only Denver station we get in Mesa County and am watching it right now. They have announced the suspect has been identified as Ahmad Alissa.

Old 03-23-2021, 09:12 AM

6,804 posts, read 9,357,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
Fox31 is the only Denver station we get in Mesa County and am watching it right now. They have announced the suspect has been identified as Ahmad Alissa.
I just saw this as well. And that is NOT the name that Social Media “internet sleuths” have been circulating on Twitter and other places, so I feel for the guy who has been dragged through the mud, if he is in fact not a suspect.

Old 03-23-2021, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
The truth hurts. Walmart doesn't allow open carry. It's their policy.

Again, no source, no evidence, just talk, talk, talk. Walmart changed it's open carry policy in 2019, AFTER the deadly shootings in TX and Mississippi. Before that open carry was allowed. So why that didn't prevent the mass shooting in the first place?

Okay, let's just go with your bogus story that Walmart doesn't allow open carry. So basically only open carry provides protection from a mass shooter? Walmart hasn't changed it's concealed carry policy.

So AGAIN what is it? Is it concealed carry that saves lives? Open carry? Is it guns? Or people? Or is just bad people of color? Your stories change every time. What doesn't change are these mass shootings where people just die because someone could easily get an assault rifle, walk into a grocery store, cinema, church, college classroom, high school, middle school,..... elementary school. That doesn't change, and your useless "thoughts and prayers"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area