Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Angry
Old

Are you familiar with America's current number ONE Health Crisis?

Posted 08-17-2016 at 03:08 PM by AveryJarhman

Are you familiar with America's current number ONE Health Crisis...

...or America's Culture of African American Childhood Abuse, Emotional Neglect/Abandonment & Maltreatment evolving from America's long-standing, ignorant Culture of Racism?

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment responsible for popular American Urban storytellers the late Tupac Shakur and White House guest...
Old

Moving from Georgia

Posted 08-17-2016 at 02:06 PM by shivani1279

we are family of 4 people.Moving from Georgia to Jacksonville Florida.Can anyone suggest some good rental apartments in jacksonville,FL with good school rating.Also would like to know about doctors and communities having natural gas instead of coil.Any suggestions welcome
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.

Beforeitsnews.com Chemtrails Censorship

Posted 08-12-2016 at 12:27 PM by evets (Supernatural Disasters are Satan)
Updated 08-17-2016 at 11:56 AM by evets

Today I wrote an Historical Account of myself witnessing Chemtrails between 2004-2008 as i have told in my Website and other Online Publishing's and just as I posted it to beforeitsnews.com i read the Terms of Service Agreement and it appeared to me they will have no choice but to refuse my article because it is a Personal Story of more than 300 words.

Boy do I wish the Beforeitsnews.com editorial Staff had been my Elementary School English Teacher, man 300 words or they cancel your
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

ON: seven fundamental pillars on how to (completely) collapse (the) European Union

Posted 07-20-2016 at 08:21 PM by Blondebaerde

Every once in awhile, I accidentally read something by George Soros. Foolishly, today I “deliberately" read something by this monster and am now apoplectic.

This man is despicable, folks. On so many levels, for so many years, I can’t even begin. He bears the greatest responsibility for funding the perversion that has nearly wrecked my country the past eight years, and may now thankfully…finally…be swept away under a tide of American patriotism and nationalism. And...
Big Data
Posted in Angry
Old

Why Microsoft Lost A Loyal Customer

Posted 07-09-2016 at 10:55 AM by Glenn Ross (I Have A Blog And I'm Not Afraid To Post It)

In this video I describe my abysmal customer experience after being forced to upgrade my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Microsoft has displayed an arrogant attitude and I will never buy a product using Windows again!
Semi-Retired
Posted in Angry, Lifestyle