Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Weird
Old

Idiocracy of Today

Posted 02-22-2018 at 12:35 AM by switchtoecig (Switchblog)

We live in interesting times. A "wrong" tweet can cost you much. Your job, your social life, even your peace of mind. However, if you are setting someone up for a heart attack on camera, that's just cool.

Am I crazy to think that this is crazy?

Imagine this scene – you are in your car, just stopped at zebra. Another car is waiting next to you. You're alone with your thoughts on latest news talking about the new islamic terrorist attack. There's...
Discipula Nostradami
Old

Persoot of Happyness?

Posted 01-29-2018 at 07:47 AM by Blondebaerde

The ...pursuit...of....happiness...is a phrase we hear about. Maslow's Heriarchy might call it "self actualization," which leads to happiness, or is happiness itself.

Thinking yesterday, I fell into an amusing loop:

"I am content. Living how I do, at this time in history, in these specifics, seems to be making me happy. I'm happy to be here, and get up with a bounce every day!

Loop 1: "...but what if that is delusional? Can one...
Big Data
Posted in Weird
Old

2018, Jack Van Impe is Preaching from Home

Posted 12-04-2017 at 04:50 PM by evets (Supernatural Disasters are Satan)
Updated 01-24-2018 at 05:57 PM by evets

I haved Moved from my Last Place of Residence, in Early 2017. As Mentioned in my CCB Transcripts of 2013. Previously , to that my last Contacts with Childhood Family Members soured to their Levels of Friendship that we ended up with as Adolescents , searching for someone to have a life with. Usually that meant, accepting the Rules of work and not invading each/others home environments. A difficult life that was, to search for in Sault Ste Marie, especially Clinging to the Cross for myself.
Posted in Lifestyle, News, Weird