Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

Moving to Atlanta

Posted 11-10-2014 at 09:49 PM by unlucky13
Updated 11-10-2014 at 09:58 PM by unlucky13

Hello Guys,

I hope is well with you all.

My wife and I seek few suggestions before we decide to move to Atlanta.

1) I would be working in Griffin and my wife would be working in downtownAtlanta. We like to move to the area, which can help both us with our respective commute to work. I can drive more than my wife would, but surely less than 40 miles is better for me.

2) We have a 3 year old son goes to Montessori here in Chicago and we like...
Posted in Lifestyle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

What I see in everything.

Posted 11-06-2014 at 04:18 AM by furqanarshad

I see positive part in everything.
I see its better to do good then expect someone to be good with you.
I like to struggle and rely on my continuous struggle rather than blaming my luck.
I believe change in life can come only through hard work and continuous determination.

I don't like to change the world, I just want to be someone that can be remembered.
I have patience to hear what other say about me but I try not to pass comments about everyone.
Posted in Lifestyle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

IN REPLY TO: Honestly, are people in Seattle snobby?

Posted 11-03-2014 at 10:29 PM by Blondebaerde
Updated 11-27-2014 at 11:16 AM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilSeattleBound View Post
Do you live in Seattle or its surrounding suburbs? If so do you think that the people there are snobby or rude?

The only reason I'm asking is because I was considering moving to Seattle. I was asking questions that anyone would ask when they are moving to a new city and I was giving some of my information too, like if I was a college graduate or not. Almost all of the answers I got were rude, snobby, and some were just down right mean. I know that not everyone in Seattle is like
Big Data
Posted in Lifestyle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The Real Jews Are Black, Latino and Native American

Posted 11-03-2014 at 10:59 AM by MSL1972

Israel United in Christ
[URL="http://israelunite.org/videos/"]http://israelunite.org/videos/[/URL]
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle, News
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

5 Tips to Lose Weight in a Healthy Way

Posted 11-01-2014 at 09:05 AM by wackyme

These [I][URL="http://www.meridianintegrativewellness.com/5-tips-to-lose-weight-in-a-healthy-way/"]5 tips to lose weight in a healthy way[/URL][/I] goes out to everyone who wants to lose some pounds and is worried that they are not doing it right, or perhaps since they are still in the beginning process, still can’t find the motivation to get started. Well only when one is committed to a certain thing can someone get it done, for most, one way of getting yourself to commit is to ask...
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle