Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Entertainment
Old

"From Drifting Apart to Deeply Connected: Discover the Ultimate Guide to Holding Your Husband's Attention!"

Posted 07-15-2023 at 06:46 PM by Changeispossible

In the course of a long-term relationship, it's not uncommon for couples to experience periods of drifting apart. However, if you find yourself longing for a deeper connection with your husband, you've come to the right place. This blog post is your ultimate guide to holding your husband's attention and reigniting the flame of intimacy. By incorporating the strategies and insights shared here, you'll transform your relationship from one of distance to one of profound connection and mutual fulfillment....
Not a member
Old

Are There Any Top-Heavy Female Pro Athletes?

Posted 05-30-2023 at 03:56 AM by hafsanoor33445

In professional sports, athleticism knows no bounds, and gender should never be a limiting factor. However, when discussing physical attributes in female athletes, there is often a tendency to focus on stereotypes or conventional notions of femininity.

One particular question is whether there are any top-heavy female pro athletes. In this article, we delve into this topic to explore the diversity of body types in sports and celebrate the victories of female athletes who may fall under...
Old

New cartoon series: Aeve The modern day christian

Posted 05-01-2023 at 04:36 PM by michaelgabriel88

https://moleculeman.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-18.html

Please check here to see the trailer and like it. Please.

Posted in Entertainment, Happy
Old

Here is my blog the secrets of women in the bible

Posted 12-11-2022 at 10:03 PM by michaelgabriel88

https://moleculeman.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3.html

Look and you will find the secret of women in the bible.

Watch the whole thing and see the end you will find the law made how women ahd laws made for them, women cannot be judges in A court system, weren't allowed to be queens exception of israel who had one queen, Women weren't allowed to be priests, Women coud be witnesses the law said anyone who wintess in crime to be witness in front of the council...
Posted in Entertainment, Happy
Old

#TopSongs #TopOldies #PlayList

Posted 11-05-2022 at 02:24 PM by Submariner

#TopSongs #TopOldies #PlayList

I am working on a project where I have searched online and formed a list of the 100 top songs of each year, beginning in 1940, and working through each year. I am currently up to mid-1986.

This is my new 'playlist' and I have them downloaded as mp3 files on a flashdrive.

It has been a fun project.

1940 - 1957
A Bushel and a Peck - Doris Day
A Pub with No Beer - Gordon Parsons
sleeping...
Posted in Entertainment