Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 02:23 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,821,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
Unfortunately this is wishful thinking but I hope you're right.It's one thing shooting 3's but if we're not hitting, it doesn't matter.Randolph has really stepped it up but when Biedrens plays he's a rebounding machine,good for points and some assists and blocks.WE REALLY NEED HIM BACK! In my opinion Moore has been a waste so far.Maybe we need to trade for a real PG and get rid of some of our extra forwards and backup SG's.
Do you think Warriors are a playoff bound team when healthy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 09:40 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,152,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Do you think Warriors are a playoff bound team when healthy?
When Biedrins is healthy he is the perfect compliment to this team.With our current lineup if healthy I do consider them a playoff caliber team but on the lower end.I do think acquiring a true PG like Baron would make this a team that could go further.Monta has to move back to SG. Unfortunately Stephen Curry really doesn't have a good spot on our team and packaging him for a top PG might be best for us. Starting lineup of Monta,Biedrins,Maggette,Randolph and a PG would be solid.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
When Biedrins is healthy he is the perfect compliment to this team.With our current lineup if healthy I do consider them a playoff caliber team but on the lower end.I do think acquiring a true PG like Baron would make this a team that could go further.Monta has to move back to SG. Unfortunately Stephen Curry really doesn't have a good spot on our team and packaging him for a top PG might be best for us. Starting lineup of Monta,Biedrins,Maggette,Randolph and a PG would be solid.
So trade Curry? What about our bench?

Old 12-08-2009, 04:06 PM

Quote:
So trade Curry? What about our bench?
We have Morrow among others and Curry currently has a very high trade value so taking advantage of it sooner then later might be a good idea. If you look at Curry's most recent stats he had good points but only "2" assists. We need someone to feed the ball a little.I wouldn't mind if we did a Maggette for Baron trade so they get back theirs and we get back ours.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:18 PM

Morrow and Watson(guards),Devean George(SF),Randolph(PF),Turiaf(C).We are pretty good off the bench but our starters have to be healthy.Biedrins is one of the most underrated players in the game.A center that can rebound, score, pass, and not bad from the line.Not too many centers can compare to this and he is very young so he will probably get even better especially if he puts on a little more weight.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
We have Morrow among others and Curry currently has a very high trade value so taking advantage of it sooner then later might be a good idea. If you look at Curry's most recent stats he had good points but only "2" assists. We need someone to feed the ball a little.I wouldn't mind if we did a Maggette for Baron trade so they get back theirs and we get back ours.
What are the chances of getting Baron back?

Old 12-08-2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:
What are the chances of getting Baron back?
Probably the same as run TMC(hardaway,richmond,mullin) being our starters for next week.I could see a guy like Arenas coming in though.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:18 PM

The draft will be interesting.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:14 AM

Honestly we need to do some major trades for STARS and maybe a major free agent pickup. We are so close and a very deep team but we have alot of good players,not really too many stars.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Honestly we need to do some major trades for STARS and maybe a major free agent pickup. We are so close and a very deep team but we have alot of good players,not really too many stars.
Team chemistry is whats important. Go back to the small ball. Keep Don Nelson.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball