Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2024, 01:33 PM

18,044 posts, read 27,497,200 times

Advertisements

First of all, I'd like to give accord a lesson on how to start a thread.

Secondly, why no love for #1 team in the league Boston Celtics?

It's y'alls subforum. Y'all talk about NBA all season long.

It's going on right now.

To the thread topic, the Celtics look like they're gonna make short work of the Consolation team from last year.

That player from Miami, #16, he's a punk. He should have got a flagrant late and the announcers are lying fools, not seeing what happened on the court. Why do they run cover for certain situations?

Anyway, a Nuggets vs Celtics thread is foolish and I ain't participating in it.

Go Nuggets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2024, 02:31 PM

1,122 posts, read 456,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
First of all, I'd like to give accord a lesson on how to start a thread.

Secondly, why no love for #1 team in the league Boston Celtics?

It's y'alls subforum. Y'all talk about NBA all season long.

It's going on right now.

To the thread topic, the Celtics look like they're gonna make short work of the Consolation team from last year.

That player from Miami, #16, he's a punk. He should have got a flagrant late and the announcers are lying fools, not seeing what happened on the court. Why do they run cover for certain situations?

Anyway, a Nuggets vs Celtics thread is foolish and I ain't participating in it.

Go Nuggets.

Its just a thread for fun before season ends and this forum becomes super dead. There's no more than 25 regulars here and i know almost all of them by name when i read and reply. There is a small chance of wolves vs celtics.

Heat is not beating the celtics, especially without butler.

Old 04-21-2024, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord2008 View Post
Its just a thread for fun before season ends and this forum becomes super dead. There's no more than 25 regulars here and i know almost all of them by name when i read and reply. There is a small chance of wolves vs celtics.

Heat is not beating the celtics, especially without butler.
What about Clippers, Dallas, Thunder, Knicks, 76ers, etc?

I know you did this last year and it worked out for you.

The Mods did nothing to stop it.

But it's wrong.

It's cheating.

I think it's best when we wait and see.

I'm a serious Nuggets fan as you may or not know and I don't need you jinxing them.

That might be me joking around, but it's still not cool throwing threads out like this that aren't legit, official.

Maybe one of us would like to start a thread for our home team once in a while.

Do you live in Denver or even Colorado?

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord2008 View Post
There are much worse things people post on threads. Im not a fan of any team, but i got your team on the finals, and you reverse psychology this and say im jinxing it? Theres probably other people here that are fans of another team and i didnt include their team on the finals, so it kinda go both ways. What if i didnt put your nuggets on the finals? Would you have a bigger issue then?
I don't have no issue with you.

You're starting to grow on me.

I don't got no money nor skin on this team or that, I'm just chasing the high that comes from seeing your team play well.

Last edited by McGowdog; 04-21-2024 at 04:35 PM..

Old 04-21-2024, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
What about Clippers, Dallas, Thunder, Knicks, 76ers, etc?

I know you did this last year and it worked out for you.

The Mods did nothing to stop it.

But it's wrong.

It's cheating.

I think it's best when we wait and see.

I'm a serious Nuggets fan as you may or not know and I don't need you jinxing them.

That might be me joking around, but it's still not cool throwing threads out like this that aren't legit, official.

Maybe one of us would like to start a thread for our home team once in a while.

Do you live in Denver or even Colorado?

There are much worse things people post on threads. Im not a fan of any team, but i got your team on the finals, and you reverse psychology this and say im jinxing it? Theres probably other people here that are fans of another team and i didnt include their team on the finals, so it kinda go both ways. What if i didnt put your nuggets on the finals? Would you have a bigger issue then?

Old 04-24-2024, 07:32 PM

Heat win game 2 without butler or rozier. I doubt they can win the series. Porziņģis had a bad game

Huge huge upset

Last edited by accord2008; 04-24-2024 at 07:50 PM..

Old 04-25-2024, 10:49 PM

Well, series tied 1-1.

Celtics favored by 9, one seed against the 8 seed.

But this is the Nothing-to-lose Heat.

Be afraid Chowds, be very afraid.

Old 04-30-2024, 03:51 PM

1,331 posts, read 2,634,276 times
Bam with a shady move stepping into Tatum's landing space, causing an ankle turn. Keep an eye on his left ankle the rest of the playoffs.

Old 05-01-2024, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico7 View Post
Bam with a shady move stepping into Tatum's landing space, causing an ankle turn. Keep an eye on his left ankle the rest of the playoffs.
Porziņģis will be out 2-3 weeks if calf strain is mild. Still, game 5 is very winnable for the celtics without butler and rozier.

Old Today, 12:51 PM

Boston moves on to continue play in the ho-hum Eastern Conference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball