Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2023, 08:05 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Knicks - Pelicans
Bulls - Pistons
Grizzlies - Wizards
Pacers - Cavs
76ers Raptors
Heat Wolves
Jazz Suns
4-3 also

10/29
Nuggets Thunder - Interesting game. I think the Nuggets in a close one
Warriors Rockets
Hawks Bucks
Blazers Sixers
Spurs Clippers - Wemba tour hits LA.
Lakers Kings - Looking forward to this one.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 10-29-2023 at 08:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2023, 10:41 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,460,587 times
Nuggets @ Thunder-I'm officially on the Thunder bandwagon. I think they get it done at home against the World Champs.
Warriors @ Rockets-Warriors should win this even without Curry. Rockets are still a mess.
Hawks @ Bucks-It's Dame and Giannis Time in Milwaukee. They will win a lot. Trae Young is shooting almost 23% on the season. Hawks need him to produce more efficiently to have any chance of winning.
Blazers @ Sixers-Sixers should cruise at home against a young Blazers upstart that is missing Simons.
Spurs @ Clippers-Clips take care of business easily assuming Leonard and George play. Looking forward to watching Wemby again.
Lakers @ Kings-I think the Kings are the better team and should take this at home.

Old 10-29-2023, 02:57 PM

3,942 posts, read 2,338,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet life View Post
10/28

Bulls at Pistons
Knicks at Pelicans
Grizzlies at Wizards
Pacers at Cavs
Sixers at Raptors
Heat at Wolves
Jazz at Suns
3-4. Have to do better. 9-9 so far

Old 10-29-2023, 03:00 PM

10/29

Nuggets @ Thunder-Scratch. Game already started. Would have picked the Nuggets, though.
Warriors @ Rockets
Hawks @ Bucks
Blazers @ Sixers
Spurs @ Clippers
Lakers @ Kings

Old 10-29-2023, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac77 View Post
Nuggets @ Thunder-I'm officially on the Thunder bandwagon. I think they get it done at home against the World Champs.
Warriors @ Rockets-Warriors should win this even without Curry. Rockets are still a mess.
Hawks @ Bucks-It's Dame and Giannis Time in Milwaukee. They will win a lot. Trae Young is shooting almost 23% on the season. Hawks need him to produce more efficiently to have any chance of winning.
Blazers @ Sixers-Sixers should cruise at home against a young Blazers upstart that is missing Simons.
Spurs @ Clippers-Clips take care of business easily assuming Leonard and George play. Looking forward to watching Wemby again.
Lakers @ Kings-I think the Kings are the better team and should take this at home.
Trae Young appears to have peaked at 21 years old. His numbers have gotten worse since then.

Old 10-30-2023, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
4-3 also

10/29
Nuggets Thunder - Interesting game. I think the Nuggets in a close one
Warriors Rockets
Hawks Bucks
Blazers Sixers
Spurs Clippers - Wemba tour hits LA.
Lakers Kings - Looking forward to this one.
4-2. The Lakers came close. What happened with Milwaukee? Lillard had 6 points and 6 turnovers.

Old 10-30-2023, 05:51 AM

4-2 for me as well. Yeah, I wasn't expecting that from Dame. That was Trae Youngesque. Trae played okay. He got his FG% up to 26.5. OKC didn't really challenge Denver like I thought. There's still a clear division between the good teams like the Nuggets and Clippers and young teams like the Thunder and Spurs. OKC and SA just aren't ready to compete with the big boys yet. Lakers vs Kings was a great game that lived up to the billing. Blazers and Rockets appear to be in for long seasons, but it's still really early.

Old 10-30-2023, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet life View Post
10/29

Nuggets @ Thunder-Scratch. Game already started. Would have picked the Nuggets, though.
Warriors @ Rockets
Hawks @ Bucks
Blazers @ Sixers
Spurs @ Clippers
Lakers @ Kings
3-2. Missed out on that Nuggets dub. 12-11 overall.

Old 10-30-2023, 06:15 AM

10/30

Nets at Hornets
Celtics at Wizards
Bulls at Pacers
Blazers at Raptors
Wolves at Hawks
Warriors at Pelicans
Heat at Bucks
Pistons at Thunder
Mavs at Grizzlies
Jazz at Nuggets
Magic at Lakers

Old 10-30-2023, 06:37 AM

Nets at Hornets-Brooklyn should get their first win of the season here. They have a nice collection of talent. I'm just not sure that will translate into many wins.

Celtics @ Wizards-Boston should cruise on their path to win 60 games this year.

Bulls at Pacers-I'm a huge Haliburton fan, so I'll give the edge to Indy.

Blazers at Raptors-Blazers on a road back-to-back. I'll take the Raptors at home for sure.

Wolves at Hawks-Give me Trae Young to lead the Hawks to 2 in a row in this Anthony Edwards homecoming game.

Warriors at Pelicans-Pelicans have looked good so far. Who knows who plays for the Warriors tonight on the 2nd night of a back to back?

Heat at Bucks-Lillard will redeem himself tonight and lead the Bucks to a close win. Jimmy Butler should be in the lineup, so it should be a good game.

Pistons at Thunder-It is probably the Thunder's MO this season to beat up on the weaker teams and to get outclassed by the better teams. They were out of their league last night against the Nuggets, but they should rebound with a big win against Detroit.

Mavs @ Grizzlies-I'll take Luka and the Mavs since there's still no Ja.

Jazz at Nuggets-I didn't pick the World Champs last night. I'm not making that mistake again.

Magic at Lakers-I'm predicting that Lebron sits since it's the 2nd game of a back to back. I like what I've seen out of the Magic on the young season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball