Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 02:52 PM

1,047 posts, read 2,784,393 times

Advertisements

Well this must the place to tell ya'll Arkansas may have a better rep than some seem to think. I have been a little bit of everywhere lately and more people are asking questions about the state. A lot of interesting things have been happening with the Arts in Arkansas - all over the state this last year. It makes me smile to know that in a couple of years Arkansas will be home to a super fabulous art museum.

AND - how about them Hogs????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2008, 03:03 PM

2,370 posts, read 7,758,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Lady View Post
Well this must the place to tell ya'll Arkansas may have a better rep than some seem to think. I have been a little bit of everywhere lately and more people are asking questions about the state. A lot of interesting things have been happening with the Arts in Arkansas - all over the state this last year. It makes me smile to know that in a couple of years Arkansas will be home to a super fabulous art museum.

AND - how about them Hogs????
I didn't realize that many people were talking about my work yet?!?! I've only been back home since last October and I'm already the darling of the AR art scene. j/k...

Old 09-17-2008, 03:08 PM

3,434 posts, read 9,742,668 times
Hogs have their hands full against Bama and Texas..time will tell

anyone see felix jones and mcfadden tearing it up in the nfl?

jones had a 98 yard return for the cowboys!!

Old 09-17-2008, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arguy1973 View Post
Hogs have their hands full against Bama and Texas..time will tell

anyone see felix jones and mcfadden tearing it up in the nfl?

jones had a 98 yard return for the cowboys!!
Wish Felix would have gotten more touches from scrimmage. Did he even get ANY???

D-Mac's gonna have to tighten up and stop dropping the ball and maybe get a bit more creative. Most of his touches gained in the 2yd range with most all of his yards coming on a handful of big plays. Still, Raiders would be lost without him right now.

Old 09-17-2008, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcrow73 View Post
Wish Felix would have gotten more touches from scrimmage. Did he even get ANY???

D-Mac's gonna have to tighten up and stop dropping the ball and maybe get a bit more creative. Most of his touches gained in the 2yd range with most all of his yards coming on a handful of big plays. Still, Raiders would be lost without him right now.
None that I saw for Jones, all i saw was kickoff returns. I think both of them will get better after playing hte NFL for awhile, theres alot more talent in the NFL than at the college level, especially on defense

Old 09-17-2008, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arguy1973 View Post
None that I saw for Jones, all i saw was kickoff returns. I think both of them will get better after playing hte NFL for awhile, theres alot more talent in the NFL than at the college level, especially on defense
Oh yeah, without a doubt. I was gonna say I wish at least D-mac would get more hype but when you think about players that get the spotlight early, most of them fizzle. Maybe it's for the best he earn his stripes the hard way.

Old 09-17-2008, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah, without a doubt. I was gonna say I wish at least D-mac would get more hype but when you think about players that get the spotlight early, most of them fizzle. Maybe it's for the best he earn his stripes the hard way.
yea maybe it is. Im just glad that finally there are Pro players from AR getting playing time in the NFL. I hope if it hasnt already happened that Marcus Monk gets picked up by a team.

Old 09-17-2008, 04:35 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,265,697 times
I'll just call it Arkansas Chat for now - we can change it later...I can see I'm late to the party again!

Old 09-17-2008, 08:56 PM

1,047 posts, read 2,784,393 times
Quote:
I didn't realize that many people were talking about my work yet?!?! I've only been back home since last October and I'm already the darling of the AR art scene. j/k...
Ahhh man, I have been so self involved I completely forgot anyone else was doing anything! I was only thinking about what I have done. Silly me.

Felix Jones is awesome to watch run. No one mentioned Matt Jones.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:34 AM

1,661 posts, read 5,206,510 times
Default Wait a minute!!!!

WOW!!

Y'all sit down a minute, now.

My head's full.

Is this the thread about a chat thread so things don't go off topic that went off topic and y'all are chatting on the chat thread inquiry thread about chatting or.........?

I'm in.

I gotta go outside.

The hummingbirds will understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas