Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2019, 05:06 PM

25 posts, read 29,326 times

Advertisements

When I see a U haul truck, the only thing comes to my mind is RUN..keep on moving .....don't stop.
There's a reason why people don't move here much. Seriously.
And if you have pets, they love to nab your dogs, no matter what breed for fights.
Cats, they just try to run them over. or bag them.
The state is pretty, but the people are something else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2019, 05:10 AM

77,771 posts, read 105,041,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Desertrose View Post
When I see a U haul truck, the only thing comes to my mind is RUN..keep on moving .....don't stop.
And if you have pets, they love to nab your dogs, no matter what breed for fights.
What the heck are you talking about? BTW, if you checked you would know the population in AR is growing not shrinking, especially the NW corner. There are so many more pros than cons, it would take an hour to list them all. No one has tried to steal our dog or run over our cat, I don't know of anyone who has had that problem.

Of course reading you past posts says something. Is there anywhere you can live that would make you really happy, AR isn't it, Fl isn't either.

Last edited by nmnita; 05-13-2019 at 05:22 AM..

Old 05-13-2019, 08:32 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,960,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Desertrose View Post
LMAO. You are hilarious. "They love to nab your dogs, no matter what breed for fight." That's comedy gold.

Old 05-13-2019, 12:45 PM

17,881 posts, read 13,811,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
LMAO. You are hilarious. "They love to nab your dogs, no matter what breed for fight." That's comedy gold.
When I come to Arkansas it is always tough to decide whether to go to the Maltese fights or the Bassett fights.

Old 05-13-2019, 01:16 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,960,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
When I come to Arkansas it is always tough to decide whether to go to the Maltese fights or the Bassett fights.
The Bassett fights. I love their deep barks, and how they seem to get so offended at these fights.

Old 05-13-2019, 01:23 PM

77,771 posts, read 105,041,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Now that might draw gamblers from all over the world.

Old 05-16-2019, 04:41 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,945,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I hear chihuahua matches are all the rage in the Rackensack...

Old 11-21-2023, 07:37 PM

1 posts, read 462 times
I hope you have enjoyed your move to Arkansas and can now direct others on their potential moves! I was in Northwest Arkansas and relocated to the Fort Smith area almost two years ago. The culture is somewhat similar and somewhat different. I chose to live more rural and have cows, chickens, and goats now. It's a huge difference from Fayetteville. We own an auto repair shop in Cedarville called Cedarville Car Clinic. [url]https://www.crawfordcountyautorepair.com[/url] We have found a church home we like and spend most of our time working at the shop or at home with the animals. There are way more things to do in Northwest Arkansas if you like a more city-like feel. Museums, bike trails, shopping, etc. Crawford and Sebastian Counties offer more hiking and ATV trails. Lots of swimming holes to pop over to as well. We love it here!

Old 11-22-2023, 08:12 AM

1,403 posts, read 1,428,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambicrozier View Post
I hope you have enjoyed your move to Arkansas and can now direct others on their potential moves! I was in Northwest Arkansas and relocated to the Fort Smith area almost two years ago. The culture is somewhat similar and somewhat different. I chose to live more rural and have cows, chickens, and goats now. It's a huge difference from Fayetteville. We own an auto repair shop in Cedarville called Cedarville Car Clinic. https://www.crawfordcountyautorepair.com We have found a church home we like and spend most of our time working at the shop or at home with the animals. There are way more things to do in Northwest Arkansas if you like a more city-like feel. Museums, bike trails, shopping, etc. Crawford and Sebastian Counties offer more hiking and ATV trails. Lots of swimming holes to pop over to as well. We love it here!
great update, thanks for sharing

Old Today, 06:50 PM

474 posts, read 673,381 times
If you like rural life and outdoor NW Arkansas is great. You can't beat the fresh air mild temperature and affordability.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas