Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2017, 08:58 PM

6 posts, read 3,956 times

Advertisements

Two months ago, I elected to re-locate to the Vancouver area. After travelling the entire U.S., it became apparent this was where retirement would take me. I am a very young 66 year old so-called retiree. I have no intention to sit in a lounge chair the rest of my life. My goal is to find some work to keep busy not necessarily earn a lot of money. My background includes owning and operating two very successful businesses. One being a valet parking firm and the other a Property Inspection business that was thriving until the real estate market crash. The remainder of my experience was in Sales.

I have a very diverse skill set and would like to find an organization to support and make a little money in exchange. As a side note, I am currently "house sitting" in Camas that will run until May 1st at which time I will need to find a permanent housing situation. At my age, I really am not looking at owning or having another mortgage. My background also includes building four custom homes and am very well versed in the building and renovation environment. It would be great to find a situation where my skills could also be used toward rent consideration. BTW my needs are minimal. I could live in the loft of a barn if need be.

Thanks and I look forward to any responses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area
View detailed profiles of: