View Full Version: Diet and Weight Loss Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

1. Modern Science vs The Stigma Of Obesity: best, research - Diet and Weight Loss
  2. Our Genes ARE Changinng: New Scientific Evidence: BMI, overweight, daily basis - Diet and Weight Loss
  3. The first law of thermodynamics does NOT EXPLAIN obesity AT ALL: systems, patient - Diet and Weight Loss
  4. Losing weight on WW??????????: Weight Watchers, weight loss, pounds, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  5. If you do meal replacement shakes where you add you own liquid. How do you select?: carbs, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  6. Keeping it off: doctor, weight loss, exercise, calorie - Diet and Weight Loss
  7. This is a great forum.: recipes, food, routine, obesity - Diet and Weight Loss
  8. Dr. Rudolph Liebel: Body Has A Mind Ot Its Own Weight: weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  9. 7 Dietary Myths: vegetables, Slim Fast, overweight, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  10. Regan Chastain Is Obese But Very Fit: sport, obesity, healthy - Diet and Weight Loss
  11. Why Do Members On THis Forum False Believe They Understand Obesity Better Than Dr. Jeffrey Friedman: doctors, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  12. How do you find out how many cal./fat/protein are in a certain food?: weight loss, calorie - Diet and Weight Loss
  13. Strength Training Regimen For Beginners?: system, cardio workout, run, exercises - Diet and Weight Loss
  14. Energy Is NOT Conserved by Dr. Sean Carrol: weight loss, buy, fat - Diet and Weight Loss
  15. Juicing three times a day: veggies, supplements, vitamin, vitamins - Diet and Weight Loss
  16. First time seeking out a personal trainer...: workout, exercises, fitness goals - Diet and Weight Loss
  17. Mall Walkers: gym, knee, how much - Diet and Weight Loss
  18. Healthy eating tips for weekly travelers: veggies, working out, running, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  19. Weight Watchers 360?: weight loss, run, recipes, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  20. Does pounding or massaging flesh ...: weight loss, injections - Diet and Weight Loss
  21. Good couples workout: overweight, stomach, pregnancy, pain - Diet and Weight Loss
  22. Meal Replacement Shakes: vegetables, vitamin, carbs, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  23. fructose may spur overeating...: weight loss, calories, break, syrup - Diet and Weight Loss
  24. Food Lovers Fat Loss System?: Weight Watchers, weight loss, run, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  25. 5 questions with Dr. Davis.....: vegetables, carbohydrates, cardio, 2013 - Diet and Weight Loss
  26. Define occasional , moderation , limited: buy, salt - Diet and Weight Loss
  27. Have I up...: veggies, overweight, weight loss, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  28. This is the WORST Diet I have Heard Off!: lose weight, exercises, natural - Diet and Weight Loss
  29. People Questioning your Diet?: weight loss, carbs, pounds, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  30. s for loose skin?: vitamin, protein, exercises, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  31. Why do people bother you about your weight?: Alli, pounds, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  32. Every Runner Has a Reason: running, exercise, muscle - Diet and Weight Loss
  33. calorie excercize ratio: vitamin, vitamins, proteins, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  34. Need Motivation.: veggies, quit smoking, doctor, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  35. Scale recommendations?: pounds, fat - Diet and Weight Loss
  36. Just how far down do I have to go?: vegetables, smoking, BMI - Diet and Weight Loss
  37. Bread. bread: stomach, gluten, bloated, free - Diet and Weight Loss
  38. Dr. Lustig's observations on whether a calorie= a calorie.....: calories, plan, healthy - Diet and Weight Loss
  39. Tips for easing soreness after workouts??: Weight Watchers, quit smoking, pounds, pain - Diet and Weight Loss
  40. An experiment in healthy eating: weight loss, foods, sight, science - Diet and Weight Loss
  41. Have a couple nutrition/weight questions: vegetables, smoothie, stomach, carbohydrates - Diet and Weight Loss
  42. PCOS & losing weight: doctor, weight loss, carb, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  43. I Just Knew Acai Berrry Was a Scam...: supplement, Cary, coffee - Diet and Weight Loss
  44. Weight Watchers online or meetings?: system, pounds, recipes, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  45. Are you in a fad diet?: vegetables, weight loss, carbohydrate, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  46. Home exercise machine: workout, running, buying, to the gym - Diet and Weight Loss
  47. Having a raw egg yolk: health issues, protein, kidney, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  48. Protein shakes recipies: syrup, water, add, almond - Diet and Weight Loss
  49. 1k miles in 2013: running, add, fat, obese - Diet and Weight Loss
  50. Beans and Appetite: Do they make you eat more or less?: vegetables, carbohydrate - Diet and Weight Loss
  51. Clean eating and PMS?: workouts, purchase, water, cheat - Diet and Weight Loss
  52. Food Addicition....: supplement, doctor, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  53. What's your favorite calorie tracker website?: carbs, protein, lose weight, count calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  54. Works But NOT Recommended: stomach, weight loss, infection, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  55. Health At Every Size Regan Chastain : Healthy And Obese: exercise, fat, obesity - Diet and Weight Loss
  56. Camera adds 10 pounds: overweight, weight loss, losing, belly - Diet and Weight Loss
  57. H-pylori diet: vegetables, system, enzyme, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  58. Have of you done the Endo Barrier procedure?: doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  59. High sodium diet -- what's the problem?: vegetables, doctor, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  60. Green Coffee Bean Extract: fat, consume, how much, cost - Diet and Weight Loss
  61. Where and how do you begin ....: Weight Watchers, carbs, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  62. Stomach poochie: overweight, exercise, surgery, belly - Diet and Weight Loss
  63. Gaining weight despite diet...thoughts?: Alli, Weight Watchers, clinic, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  64. Why does nothing work?: veggies, Phentermine, Weight Watchers, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  65. The biggest reason people can't stick to their diets: Sugar: weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  66. Before you started loosing weight and watching what you ate what were your eating habits like?: vegetables, Alli - Diet and Weight Loss
  67. Is doing the 5:2 diet?: veggies, BMI, weight loss, carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  68. Name a food or beverage that you cut out of your diet but you still stick with if you aren't watching what you eat: system, gluten - Diet and Weight Loss
  69. Who's Tried SLIMFUL?: veggies, vitamin, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  70. Mediterranean Diet: vegetables, weight loss, cardio, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  71. Juicing?: vegetables, smoothie, overweight, health issues - Diet and Weight Loss
  72. The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food: doctor, protein, 2013 - Diet and Weight Loss
  73. Alkaline Diet Contradictions?: vegetables, overweight, exercising, kidney - Diet and Weight Loss
  74. Weight Loss in a Stationary Job: vegetables, smoking, system, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  75. Recommendations for thyroid diet to lose weight: veggies, Synthroid, Alli - Diet and Weight Loss
  76. Interesting article on lies of mainstream nutrition....: vegetables, system, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  77. Just had a Holy Moly! I was fat! moment: overweight, patient - Diet and Weight Loss
  78. Not eating enough to lose weight?: vegetables, weight loss, pounds, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  79. Grumpy that I'm not losing weight faster.: Weight Watchers, stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  80. LOL...slack off--->gain weight: carbs, pounds, exercise, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  81. Diet Cheat Day?: patient, weight loss, workout, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  82. Green coffee beans to loose weight?: supplements, weight loss, pounds, workouts - Diet and Weight Loss
  83. 10 Diet Rules You Can Break: weight loss, carbohydrates, pounds, excercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  84. Inspiration!: BMI, overweight, clinic, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  85. best time for exercise: stomach, work out, calories, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  86. Best indicator of health, NOT BMI?: body mass index, doctor, weight loss, hormone - Diet and Weight Loss
  87. End of week two on Atkins.: vegetables, BMI, daily basis, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  88. Lentils-protein or carbohydrate: vegetables, vitamin, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  89. Exercise Videos vs. Hitting Up A Gym?: workout, lose weight, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  90. Recommended Diet Sodas?: carb, kidney stones, avoid, water - Diet and Weight Loss
  91. When trying to get ripped, do you have to count your calories, protein and carbs?: vegetables, proteins - Diet and Weight Loss
  92. How do I reduce my Body Fat for Abs Pleeassee!!: veggies, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  93. Losing Weight: Dieting Alone vs. Dieting + Exercise: overweight, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  94. Lapband struggle: veggies, BMI, system, patient - Diet and Weight Loss
  95. Healthy soups on a diet: vegetables, recipes, calories, cold - Diet and Weight Loss
  96. How can I measure my body fat?: BMI, water, accuracy - Diet and Weight Loss
  97. my mom sent me 1000 pounds of easter candy.....: running, calories, cheap - Diet and Weight Loss
  98. Apple Vineager.: veggies, supplement, daily basis, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  99. Home Treadmill: run, exercise, buy, cold - Diet and Weight Loss
  100. Meal routines that help: vegetables, smoothie, carbs, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  101. When did you decide enough is enough....: vegetables, overweight, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  102. Carnitine the cause of heart attacks?: smoking, supplements, 2013, vegetarian - Diet and Weight Loss
  103. Stress Eating: overweight, lose weight, calories, buy - Diet and Weight Loss
  104. Do fatter people like fattier foods more than normal weight people?: vegetables, Slim Fast - Diet and Weight Loss
  105. Second place in The Biggest Loser contest at work: pounds, recipes, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  106. How do I plan my perfect diet/exercise routine?: veggies, overweight, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  107. Has Tried The Fasting Diet: overweight, weight loss, pounds, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  108. Gained back the weight I lost last week.: pounds, lose weight, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  109. Happiness and Weight: overweight, clinic, depression, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  110. Paleolithic Diet - or Nay ?: veggies, Alli, supplement, health issues - Diet and Weight Loss
  111. review on the South Beach Diet: doctor, stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  112. What's the recommended about of carbs one should eat per day?: vegetables, Alli - Diet and Weight Loss
  113. Why am I not losing weight! Need advice: veggies, Weight Watchers, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  114. try medifast?: Weight Watchers, weight loss, pounds, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  115. evil scales at the doctors offfice: daily basis, pounds, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  116. Difference sweetness tolerance on low carb/glycemic diet?: carbs, pain, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  117. I threw out my scale!!!!: Weight Watchers, pounds, workout, excercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  118. deliberate backsliding and self sabotage: overweight, weight loss, diabetic, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  119. confused about today's diet plans ?: veggies, system, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  120. Why it is difficult for women to lose weight easily?: hormones, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  121. How to lose that last 10 pounds: vegetables, Weight Watchers, weight loss, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  122. How could people allow themselves to become so disgustingly fat?: overweight, clinic - Diet and Weight Loss
  123. Has tried INSANITY???: overweight, system, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  124. lost 144 pounds in 5 months Plus 80: Alli, supplement, doctor, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  125. Reached a Weight Loss Plateau--what to do?: Weight Watchers, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  126. Substitutes for seafood?: vegetables, overweight, supplements, carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  127. Diet Soda Tied to HEART ATTACK and STROKE: overweight, lose weight, addicted - Diet and Weight Loss
  128. Weight loss Anxiety: veggies, patient, doctor, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  129. Am I the only one that thinks when girls say they are a BBW that.....: overweight, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  130. A slice of cheese cake = 1500 calories: weight loss, pounds, avoid, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  131. new diet without being rude?: doctor, vegetarian, break, avoid - Diet and Weight Loss
  132. Healthy food ideas when on a budget: vegetables, daily basis, mayo - Diet and Weight Loss
  133. Conservation Of Energy Law Does NOT Apply To The Human Body: systems, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  134. Cooking Oil or Butter: vegetables, calories, cold, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  135. decreasing sugar/carbs - but not calories -: veggies, vitamin, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  136. How to loose weight?: smoothie, overweight, weight loss, carbohydrate - Diet and Weight Loss
  137. Exercise side-effects: cardio, running, back pain, buy - Diet and Weight Loss
  138. 20 weight loss tips (mostly eating habits): vegetables, daily basis, exercise regularly, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  139. Would you like to see mannequins which better reflect the size of the average American woman?: overweight, health issues - Diet and Weight Loss
  140. Calorie Shifting: is a cheat day better for me: weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  141. alcohol consumption: Weight Watchers, clinic, hormones, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  142. Being Somewhat Overweight Not a Significant Health Risk: BMI, pounds, 2013 - Diet and Weight Loss
  143. craving junk food: doctor, vitamin, carbs, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  144. Why do I find cutting back on food intolerable?: Weight Watchers, stomach, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  145. Had a gal that is 5'5 and weighs 180lbs tell me, I needed to gain weight.: quit smoking, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  146. I need other peoples support...: vegetables, mayo, system, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  147. Must one change one's lifestyle completely?: BMI, overweight, health issues, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  148. The War on Diet Coke: daily basis, doctors, stomach, pregnant - Diet and Weight Loss
  149. cholesterol causes heart disease?: supplements, doctors, calorie, buying - Diet and Weight Loss
  150. Carbo cravings/ Food addictions: smoking, overweight, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  151. Why do people think pizza is bad for you ?: vegetables, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  152. What is the best diet to slow aging?: smoking, doctors, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  153. Bad Cholesterol Or Bad Science by Anthony Colpo: doctor, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  154. s How I Lost Weight: vegetables, pounds, lose weight, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  155. Is Dr OZ a Sellout on Weight Loss Products?: doctors, pills, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  156. Junk Food: Where, When, and How often do you...: BMI, overweight, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  157. The Lipid Research Clinics Coronary Primary Prevention Trial Was NOT Supportive: enzymes - Diet and Weight Loss
  158. Xmas Pig Out venting...: vitamin, pounds, workouts, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  159. Goodby Belly A New Leaf: vegetables, health issues, stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  160. 10 lbs in 3 days ... wow.: vegetables, weight loss, vitamin, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  161. Coffee? or Nay: Weight Watchers, system, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  162. For Maintaining Weight, Do You Ever Eat at Buffets?: weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  163. Hospital Personnel Putting On The Weight! Oh My!!Fo: smoking, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  164. Weight Watchers Active Link: exercising, points, plan, routine - Diet and Weight Loss
  165. I started intermittent fasting for life extension and am unintentionally losing weight!: vegetables, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  166. About Weight Watchers: vegetables, system, pounds, count calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  167. Protein Shake - Optimal Solutions Complete (see below): vegetables, smoothie, allergy - Diet and Weight Loss
  168. Losing that dreaded belly fat: veggies, stomach, carbs, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  169. Why Junk Food Tastes Good & What You Can Do About It!: vegetables, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  170. Cheating on a diet or healthy eating plan: vegetables, Alli, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  171. Feeling tired when eat white carbs & SO much energy with no carb diet: vegetables, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  172. New Study: Southern Diets Can Lead To Stroke: smoking, clinic, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  173. Dumping Calories at work: pounds, buy, foods, cheap - Diet and Weight Loss
  174. More exercise = more weight: Alli, system, stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  175. What was your line in the sand?: Weight Watchers, doctors, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  176. Making my own all natural weight gainer drink: smoothie, supplements, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  177. using MyFitnessPal?: veggies, Weight Watchers, system, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  178. 20 Questions for 20 Overweight Individuals: vegetables, daily basis, weight loss, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  179. Tips for Calorie Counters: carbs, cold, salt, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  180. Can't we just all agree that an unhealthy diet, in this day & age, is a conscious CHOICE?: vegetables, smoking - Diet and Weight Loss
  181. Paleo Diet: allergy, weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  182. 1200 Calories A Day...What On Earth Can I Possibly Eat?: vegetables, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  183. Excess Energy Can Be Pooped Out: overweight, health issues, systems - Diet and Weight Loss
  184. Vitamin B6 for weight loss: Alli, carb, vitamins, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  185. Portion control isn't always easy!: vegetables, overweight, weight loss, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  186. For who are doing weight watchers or another weight loss program how did you handle Thanksgiving?: pounds, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  187. We DON'T Control Our Body Weight By Simply Deciding To Eat Less And Move More: Weight Watchers, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  188. Appetite SUppressants - Weight Loss: HGC, Weight Watchers, low carb, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  189. Mutation In MC4 Receptor Resulting In Obesity NOT Rare: overweight, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  190. How Skinny People Can Still Be Fat: BMI, immune system, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  191. Ketosis headache?: doctor, weight loss, carbs, salt - Diet and Weight Loss
  192. well do I look underweight or not?: stomach, pounds, exercises - Diet and Weight Loss
  193. BMI Is Not Valid Or Accurate Diagnosis of Adiposity: body mass index, overweight, scan - Diet and Weight Loss
  194. Very COOL nutrition tool---check it out!: vitamin, calories, foods, low fat - Diet and Weight Loss
  195. Good vegetarian weight loss books?: Weight Watchers, carb, lose weight, points - Diet and Weight Loss
  196. Colostrum Supplements - Seeking Information: fat, burning, muscle - Diet and Weight Loss
  197. a detox or cleansing diet? Start: nutrition, science - Diet and Weight Loss
  198. Obesity Risk Calculator - Diet and Weight Loss
  199. Cute diet poem I received from a friend via email: hungry, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  200. Injecting botox into stomach does not promote weight loss: mayo, clinic - Diet and Weight Loss