View Full Version: Diet and Weight Loss Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

1. Need Dr who prescribes phentermine and B12 shots: doctor, lose weight, Richmond - Diet and Weight Loss
  2. So how does someone with cardiac issues loose weight?: NutriSystem, system, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  3. Critique my Habits: vegetables, carbs, workout, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  4. I have a belly like Buddah.....: veggies, overweight, health issues, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  5. Weight Loss and Weight: overweight, system, pounds, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  6. New Study: High-Fat Diet Injures Brain: scan, broke, disease, inflammation - Diet and Weight Loss
  7. My Fitness Pal: scan, vitamin, pounds, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  8. weight watchers for vegetarians: low carb, lose weight, plan, atkins - Diet and Weight Loss
  9. How do I keep the weight off after using phentermine!?!: weight loss, pregnancy - Diet and Weight Loss
  10. Struggle with Weight Gain: veggies, overweight, carb, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  11. Lose the weight? - Just write and keep your own laws.: exercise, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  12. Best Lo Carb Recipes: weight loss, low carb, atkins, quick - Diet and Weight Loss
  13. supreme day 90, ever done this program?: workout, burn calories, buy - Diet and Weight Loss
  14. Which of documentaries about Food have you seen?: healthy, phase, consumption - Diet and Weight Loss
  15. Is Hypothyroidism Overdiagnosed?: supplements, weight loss, lose, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  16. Get all your fruit and veggies servings on 2.25$/day: vegetables, smoothie, carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  17. Fish Oil: supplements, soda - Diet and Weight Loss
  18. Take out options switcharoo!: vegetables, weight loss, pounds, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  19. How to prevent extra skin on breast while loosing weight: weight loss, pregnancy - Diet and Weight Loss
  20. An interesting finding about dieting..........: weight loss, obesity, science, safe - Diet and Weight Loss
  21. What exactly happened: veggies, weight loss, pounds, working out - Diet and Weight Loss
  22. Something to think about.......: fat, cycling, compared - Diet and Weight Loss
  23. Why is Anerexia and Bulemia an epedemic Caucasian females: overweight, working out - Diet and Weight Loss
  24. Hungry, but have a lack of appetite for food...?: doctor, stomach, blood sugar - Diet and Weight Loss
  25. Tightening your abs while exercising: stomach, lose weight, avoid, abdominal - Diet and Weight Loss
  26. FDA Cracking Down on Companies that sell HCG: supplement, clinic, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  27. Fitness Freaks Specialty scales: avoid, sports, tooth, fat - Diet and Weight Loss
  28. How to overcome carb/sweet cravings?: veggies, supplement, system, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  29. Is a 1/4 squirt serving size: buy, fat, consume, days - Diet and Weight Loss
  30. Does the Adonis Complex exist for men?: daily basis, work out, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  31. Need to increase HDL.: doctors, cardio, exercising, heart rate - Diet and Weight Loss
  32. Weight Watcher Brand Scales: Weight Watchers, doctor, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  33. I just tried Arctic Zero...: protein, expensive - Diet and Weight Loss
  34. Djokovic puts a large part of recent success to gluten free diet: low carb, oatmeal - Diet and Weight Loss
  35. ever use a scale that tells u the calorie and fat content....... if it is a good tool........: calories, buying - Diet and Weight Loss
  36. Borderline diabetic.......r 85 grams of carbs too much.... trying to lose 20 lbs...: vegetables, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  37. The PINK diet/exercise program on Dr. Phil's Show: doctor, recipes, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  38. update, no longer tracking: veggies, Weight Watchers, overweight, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  39. Best: Raw starchy foods or cooked?: veggies, doctor, stomach, fiber - Diet and Weight Loss
  40. Is it to avoid saggy skin with weight loss?: vitamin, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  41. Fitness with busy schedule?: pregnant, pounds, work out, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  42. Ummm.. time to change diet?: doctors, carbs, pill, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  43. What is a healthy thing to do after food binge?: Weight Watchers, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  44. Liquid Diet: vegetables, supplements, doctor, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  45. Quick Tips to Loss Weight: weight loss, pounds, exercising, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  46. I stopped doing WW: losing, points, gained, days - Diet and Weight Loss
  47. Look at girth and BF%, not pounds: BMI, doctor, broke - Diet and Weight Loss
  48. Good workout DVD for over 40 group!: exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  49. Grapefruit diet, or Weight Watchers?: 2 lbs, gained, fish - Diet and Weight Loss
  50. Pituitary tumor: doctor, hormone, replacement - Diet and Weight Loss
  51. Deception Diet: How Optical Illusions Can Trick Your Appetite: salt, conscious, how much - Diet and Weight Loss
  52. Greek yogurt or regular?: carbs, protein, calories, buy - Diet and Weight Loss
  53. How do I burn belly fat?: mayo, clinic, vitamin, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  54. trying to stay in good shape at age 34: Alli, carbs, workouts - Diet and Weight Loss
  55. Went on great diet; got depressed; diet again: Weight Watchers, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  56. Losing Weight in My Chest: overweight, stomach, weight loss, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  57. Energy drink: supplement, doctor, water, medical - Diet and Weight Loss
  58. What are good foods to eat for lunch and dinner while on a diet?: vegetables, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  59. Has tried to loss weight using Yoga Therapy ?: weight loss, work out, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  60. The Miss South Carolina Diet: vegetables, weight loss, carbohydrates, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  61. Weight Loss: doctors, working out, pills, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  62. building muscle/losing fat quickly: veggies, stomach, carbs, cardio workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  63. what cardio is the best? treadmil, bike, eliptical?: running, exercises, plan - Diet and Weight Loss
  64. thai food for weight loss?: veggies, stomach, workout, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  65. The Diet Solution Program: weight loss, carbs, recipes, proteins - Diet and Weight Loss
  66. Chicken wings & ribs after working out - good or bad?: veggies, carbohydrates - Diet and Weight Loss
  67. i just had a pizza craving, and owned it!: carbs, buying, cover - Diet and Weight Loss
  68. Slim away: exercising, success, disease, clothes - Diet and Weight Loss
  69. Muffins: overweight, doctors, carbs, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  70. Lap Band surgery: overweight, doctors, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  71. Has read this article? Obese 3rd grader removed from home: Alli, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  72. Why Did Carbs Used to Not Be A Problem?: vegetables, overweight, supplement - Diet and Weight Loss
  73. 12 hours into my diet and DIEing of hunger: vegetables, supplements, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  74. Body By Vi. Worth it or a scam?: vegetables, Weight Watchers, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  75. My body WILL NOT lose more weight!: doctor, weight loss, pregnancy - Diet and Weight Loss
  76. When it's time to call it quits: veggies, Alli, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  77. It looks like I kicked my sugar habit. What can I replace the junk food with(snacks): vegetables, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  78. Mortified by weight remarks: overweight, pounds, lose weight, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  79. What did you do this week that made you proud?: working out, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  80. Compulsive overeating: BMI, allergy, patient, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  81. weight loss and other's opinions: overweight, doctors, pounds, working out - Diet and Weight Loss
  82. Loosing Weight & Synthroid Meds: overweight, system, doctors, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  83. ALCAT food intolerance testing - accurate? weight loss?: vegetables, food allergy, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  84. Strength training before cardio?: overweight, workout, run, burn calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  85. Relosing 30 pounds and more: vegetables, Weight Watchers, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  86. fiber from whole grains and colorectal cancer: allergy, system, colonoscopy - Diet and Weight Loss
  87. Fat Tax!! This is a great idea!!: vegetables, system, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  88. I've lost 50# over the course of 2yrs... is there hope for losing my excess tummy skin?: veggies, lipo - Diet and Weight Loss
  89. Fitness/Weightloss Conundrum: vegetables, health issues, doctors, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  90. Eating Out ...weight gain from restaurant food: vegetables, Weight Watchers, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  91. trying a new eating plan: vegetables, buying, salt, baby - Diet and Weight Loss
  92. Best alternative to water: vitamin, vitamins, calories, buy - Diet and Weight Loss
  93. We lost a total of 80lbs between my husband and I but now we hit a weight plateau, s?: system, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  94. Bad Cholesterol: overweight, clinic, working out, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  95. Weight Watchers 2012: pounds, losing, points, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  96. Hamburger vs. Morningstar Grillers: buy, vegetarian, points, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  97. Stuck and trying to lose...tougher than I: Weight Watchers, BMI, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  98. Are certain bread and tortilla to eat?: vegetables, overweight, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  99. Need Diet Advice: veggies, pounds, excercise, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  100. Healthy meal planning?: vegetables, Weight Watchers, doctor, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  101. Loose Tea leaves vs tea bags: buy, water, cheaper, expensive - Diet and Weight Loss
  102. Drinking Water for Health and Wieght Loss: vegetables, daily basis, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  103. Eating healthier - loosing weight. What works for others?: Weight Watchers, doctors, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  104. Binge Eating After Work?: vegetables, Alli, stomach, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  105. Confused of whole grains & blood sugar?: vegetables, overweight, daily basis - Diet and Weight Loss
  106. 30% body fat?: BMI, run, protein, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  107. Weight Loss for Foodies?: vegetables, Weight Watchers, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  108. Obsession with Food?: Alli, Weight Watchers, workout, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  109. Working at night: lose weight, exercises, calories, cold - Diet and Weight Loss
  110. Low Carb Fiber: vegetables, supplement, carbs, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  111. How is everybody holding up with their food resolutions for 2012?: veggies, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  112. New year, new diet and (hopefully) new health: veggies, Weight Watchers, quitting smoking - Diet and Weight Loss
  113. HCG diet? Diet pills? success?: Phentermine, overweight, supplements, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  114. Biggest loser meal bars.... YUCK!: vitamin, protein, calories, buying - Diet and Weight Loss
  115. how do you wean yourself off of eating so much sweets??: veggies, smoothie - Diet and Weight Loss
  116. Starting the 2012 Whole Living Clean Eating Action Plan on 1/2: veggies, Weight Watchers, gluten - Diet and Weight Loss
  117. Weighing yourself: Weight Watchers, losing, food, once a week - Diet and Weight Loss
  118. Are healthy food choices?: vegetables, vitamin, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  119. Holy cow! Why can't I lose?: vegetables, doctors, weight loss, hot flashes - Diet and Weight Loss
  120. Physical Activity Equivalent Label on foods...whats taking so long??: Alli, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  121. How did you do on the Adkins Diet?: veggies, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  122. Fat Acceptance: overweight, obesity, free, healthy - Diet and Weight Loss
  123. Very depressed after losing weight: weight loss, pounds, running, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  124. To Fat to get on a roller coaster??????: Weight Watchers, overweight, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  125. Phentermine?: overweight, pounds, lose weight, diet pills - Diet and Weight Loss
  126. The Anything Goes Diet: system, lose weight, calories, blood - Diet and Weight Loss
  127. just worked out, now starving! what should i eat?: veggies, carbs, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  128. where do ladies shop for clothes?: Alli, weight loss, run, buying - Diet and Weight Loss
  129. Why do older people who lost weight always look like they are sick?: weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  130. Weight loss and hypothyroidism: Phentermine, quit smoking, supplements, immune system - Diet and Weight Loss
  131. What little things do you do to help with your health/weight/fitness goals?: vegetables, Alli - Diet and Weight Loss
  132. the effect of high fat diets on diabetes- a new study: weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  133. I hit a plateau: veggies, health issues, doctors, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  134. Is it to lose 10 pounds in a week?: mayo, clinic, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  135. What's your favorite recepee while losing weight?: vegetables, doctor, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  136. Eating out on a low salt (sodium) diet: veggies, doctor, carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  137. on the Why We Get Fat (Taubes) diet?: veggies, mayo - Diet and Weight Loss
  138. on Ideal Protein?: vegetables, overweight, supplement, enzymes - Diet and Weight Loss
  139. 233.8 lbs should I start jogging?: overweight, doctor, weight loss, working out - Diet and Weight Loss
  140. Guaranteed Weight Loss: quit smoking, overweight, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  141. What are your best healthy eating habits?: vegetables, system, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  142. Breakfast: vegetables, workout, protein, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  143. What was your record weight?: vegetables, quit smoking, doctor, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  144. Is your shampoo making you fat?: doctor, pounds, workout, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  145. The Warrior Diet: veggies, system, carbs, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  146. Intermittent Fasting for HGH and Fat Loss: system, weight loss, hormone - Diet and Weight Loss
  147. Low Carb Day--Let me know what you think about my meals: mayo, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  148. Need to Lose 15 Pounds, Progress is Too Slow: veggies, patient, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  149. best and worst foods for weight loss: carbohydrates, lose weight, calorie - Diet and Weight Loss
  150. need motivation - im fat, but i want a hot girlfriend: stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  151. Need opinions on this diet: vegetables, system, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  152. Do women keep up their bodies more than men?: overweight, pregnant, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  153. Book suggests nicotine gum for weight loss: smoking, supplements, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  154. Low fat or low carb?: veggies, Weight Watchers, patient, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  155. lowcarb?: Weight Watchers, zinc, system, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  156. walking about 8 miles a day: weight loss, carb, workout, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  157. best breakfast for weight loss?: vegetables, carbs, lose weight, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  158. Is an extra 10 lbs noticeable???: doctor, pounds, obese, gained - Diet and Weight Loss
  159. African mango?: Weight Watchers, overweight, dietary supplement, - Diet and Weight Loss
  160. Mountain Mama: overweight, system, doctor, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  161. Quick Weight Loss Centers (program): vegetables, Weight Watchers, supplements, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  162. Obesity and gender: overweight, hormones, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  163. My friend is 42, needs to have double bypass surgery: overweight, run, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  164. fighting high triglycerides and cholest.: Weight Watchers, carbs, protein, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  165. Overate breaking Master Cleanse...now what?: veggies, stomach, weight loss, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  166. Motivation?: vegetables, daily basis, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  167. Drinking Water for Fat Loss: doctors, weight loss, carb, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  168. I weigh 440lbs!!!!!! (HELP!): vegetables, quit smoking, health issue, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  169. Want to lose weight? Give up your car.: running, losing, vegetarian - Diet and Weight Loss
  170. WHAT is healthy food?: vegetables, mayo, gluten, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  171. Chimps are omnivores--should we be, too?: vegetables, supplements, system, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  172. calorie dense foods that are low in sat fats and simple carbs: veggies, smoking - Diet and Weight Loss
  173. Fatty Foods Addictive as Cocaine: vegetables, smoking, systems, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  174. Grapefruit Diet: enzyme, weight loss, low carb, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  175. Weight Loss Facial Wrinkles: overweight, stomach, pounds, excess skin - Diet and Weight Loss
  176. Paleo/Neanderthin,: health issues, system, doctor, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  177. Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit...article: pounds, working out, back pain, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  178. suppose there was bioengineered meat made from bacteria: pain, avoid, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  179. Overweight Grandson!!!: pounds, break, hungry, avoid - Diet and Weight Loss
  180. News, Another patient dies after Lap-Band surgery.: vegetables, BMI, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  181. Green Juice Feasting...: veggies, vitamin, vitamins, plan - Diet and Weight Loss
  182. Weighing yourself everyday vs once a week: stomach, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  183. And this why modern food can make you fat:: allergy, stomach, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  184. Adipex, Phentermine, HCG - WARNING!!!: supplements, doctor, weight loss, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  185. 1 meal per day Plus Fruit/veg as required: vegetables, Weight Watchers, supplement - Diet and Weight Loss
  186. fruits and vegetables low in sugar?: weight loss, diabetic, carbs, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  187. Veggie/Meat Ideas :/: vegetables, doctor, low carb, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  188. a way to cut LDL cholesterol thats more effective than lowering sat fats: Weight Watchers, carbohydrate - Diet and Weight Loss
  189. A Diet for Men Which Includes Estrogen?: supplement, weight loss, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  190. It is NOT Cheaper To Eat Unhealthy than it is to eat Healthy!!!: vegetables, smoothie - Diet and Weight Loss
  191. 15 pounds loss by Nov 6: vegetables, BMI, overweight, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  192. Why do people say starving yourself wont cause weight loss?: system, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  193. News, The 4 Best and 3 Worst Sweeteners to Have in Your Kitchen.: excess, cancer - Diet and Weight Loss
  194. Adipex seemed to stop working after a few days?: Phentermine, overweight, systems - Diet and Weight Loss
  195. Weight discrimination: overweight, pounds, add, too fat - Diet and Weight Loss
  196. Eat Less, Move more!! - why is it so difficult for people?: smoothie, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  197. Is it healthy to eat fruit as a meal?: smoothie, weight loss, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  198. 5:30 Am Runner: doctor, weight loss, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  199. use the calmax scale from the biggest loser as a weight loss tool........ feedback would be great.....Thanks - Diet and Weight Loss
  200. Calorie Counter App - Diet and Weight Loss