View Full Version: Diet and Weight Loss Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18

1. How Intermittent Fasting Can Lead to an Eating Disorder: cardio, lose weight, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  2. Macro help: vegetables, weight loss, carbs, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  3. 70 pounds and 10 months doable???: vegetables, overweight, weight loss, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  4. Is salt important for weight loss?: system, stomach, excess, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  5. Jumping on a trampoline: exercise, muscle, knee, best - Diet and Weight Loss
  6. Losing weight only in areas?: overweight, weight loss, workout, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  7. whats the difference between calories & Carbs?: veggies, weight loss, depression - Diet and Weight Loss
  8. Nobel lecture: Yoshinori Ohsumi (autophagy): protein, nutrition, consume, science - Diet and Weight Loss
  9. A1c test not reliable in diagnosing diabetes..: doctors, blood, type 2 diabetes - Diet and Weight Loss
  10. doing Intermittent Fasting?: supplements, doctor, weight loss, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  11. Has tried Plexus?: pills, exercise, calories, salt - Diet and Weight Loss
  12. Bat Wings: workout, pain, exercises, surgery - Diet and Weight Loss
  13. Why do people believe in starvation mode ?: pounds, protein, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  14. Ted Talk - IF: Greenville, fasting - Diet and Weight Loss
  15. Tim Tebow has been on Keto Diet since 2012: health issue, doctor, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  16. Problems in gaining weight + hypotension: Alli, weight loss, exercise, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  17. Grape Seed Extract and Weight Loss: carbs, lose weight, plan, cover - Diet and Weight Loss
  18. The Biggest Loser is back: work out, lose weight, program, test - Diet and Weight Loss
  19. This Puzzles Me: carbs, pounds, gluten, hungry - Diet and Weight Loss
  20. Glycogen Storage Disorder...: enzymes, stomach, carbs, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  21. Keto-like Diet May Improve Cognition in Alzheimer's Disease, per Study: vegetables, immune system - Diet and Weight Loss
  22. Buying New Hardware: pounds, lose weight, exercises, heart rate - Diet and Weight Loss
  23. does stress make you gain weight?: Alli, doctor, weight loss, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  24. Am I doing this right,. Short girl, short problems: vegetables, BMI, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  25. are organic foods more nutritious??: veggies, Alli, vitamin, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  26. Skin after drastic weight loss: patient, doctor, infections, pregnancy - Diet and Weight Loss
  27. Teen's junk food diet caused him to go blind, study reveals: vegetables, immune system - Diet and Weight Loss
  28. about recipes and sleep...: veggies, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  29. Can't do a controlled experiment, but...: carb, calories, water, fiber - Diet and Weight Loss
  30. I need help: weight loss, excercise, lose, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  31. Need to know about the health benefit of banana for fitness: weight loss, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  32. Early morning workouts/working out in a relationship: workout, 2014, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  33. The 'Core Four' foods you should always mix and match for a quick healthy dinner: low carb, fish - Diet and Weight Loss
  34. A dden Factor in Why People Have So Much Trouble Losing Weight: weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  35. use a peddler under the desk at work?: Alli, work out, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  36. Paleo vs Keto - weigh in: vegetables, system, doctor, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  37. Set point theory: doctors, carb, lose weight, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  38. Reverse dieting: workouts, protein, calories, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  39. Health Podcasts: systems, doctors, work out, vegan - Diet and Weight Loss
  40. RX drugs that cause weight loss: veggies, Weight Watchers, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  41. Is getting a Body Fat scale worth it?: scan, buy, cheaper - Diet and Weight Loss
  42. Setting a lifestyle goal instead of a weight goal.: Slim Fast, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  43. Gastroenterologist Checkup: overweight, doctor, stomach, clinic - Diet and Weight Loss
  44. Oatmeal & stairs: doctor, low carb, calories, addict - Diet and Weight Loss
  45. Belviq and memory loss: pills, food, problems - Diet and Weight Loss
  46. Podcast: Jason Fung v. Traditional Medicine: low carb, lose weight, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  47. Why low carbohydrate diets work in one table!!: diabetic, foods, fiber - Diet and Weight Loss
  48. Fuhrman Diet: doctor, cardio, running, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  49. Saxenda ups & downs: weight loss, pounds, diet pill, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  50. If you want to lose weight and lose muscle and be skinnier/fatter this is the best diet for you..: body mass index, scan - Diet and Weight Loss
  51. Loose Skin after Weight Loss: overweight, health issues, run, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  52. Blood pressure monitor for overweight/obese???: doctors, program, medical - Diet and Weight Loss
  53. I've been eating a lot of fruit lately and my poop has become odorless: veggies, vegetarian - Diet and Weight Loss
  54. Balanced Approach to Weight Loss: pounds, workouts, exercise, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  55. Diet Soda combined with carbs spells bad news: carbohydrates, calories, salt - Diet and Weight Loss
  56. Do eating blueberries promote oxylate crystals. Just: protein, kidney stones, water - Diet and Weight Loss
  57. Is this HIIT that I'm doing? Can it be improved?: weight loss, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  58. Metabolism?: weight loss, hormone, work out, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  59. about weight loss goal does this sound doable???: infection, diabetic, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  60. Is it weird I haven’t gained weight?: doctor, depression, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  61. Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load explained: vitamin, diabetic, carbs, vitamins - Diet and Weight Loss
  62. Feed a cold? Starve a fever?: Alli, health issues, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  63. Is this unhealthy? - Diet/Exercise habit: vegetables, vitamin, vitamins - Diet and Weight Loss
  64. on the FODMAP diet?: weight loss, gluten, foods, small intestine - Diet and Weight Loss
  65. Can you gain muscle while being flabby?: BMI, overweight, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  66. Intermittent Fasting: Reminder: weight loss, infection, carbs, proteins - Diet and Weight Loss
  67. Which foods to eat Which should we not eat....: cardio, run, plan - Diet and Weight Loss
  68. Top machines at gym to reduce stomach fat/gain muscle abs: cardio, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  69. Going most of the day before eating full meal: pregnant, diabetic, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  70. Decided to go low carb - need to get back on track: weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  71. About 40% of US adults are obese, government survey finds: doctors, carbohydrates, syrup - Diet and Weight Loss
  72. Ha! Trying a 1 Bowl-a-day Diet !: scan, cold, addict, salt - Diet and Weight Loss
  73. How to eat more healthy when I dislike most vegetables n: supplement, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  74. Low or no-calorie diet sweeteners?: vegan, break, breakfast, tooth - Diet and Weight Loss
  75. Black seed for weight loss: supplements, lose weight, pills, kidney - Diet and Weight Loss
  76. Cheat Meals on Keto: overweight, daily basis, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  77. Cardio twice a day burn muscle?: doctor, carbs, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  78. Oats for weight loss: diabetic, carbs, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  79. Hunger cravings killing me: vegetables, clinic, lose weight, kidney - Diet and Weight Loss
  80. The last stubborn 15 pounds..: BMI, patient, weight loss, pregnancy - Diet and Weight Loss
  81. My 5 go to snacks: smoothie, salt, vegan, hungry - Diet and Weight Loss
  82. How many calories on OMAD/keto: patient, weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  83. Cutting alcohol was the key for me. read it will help you: weight loss, carbohydrate - Diet and Weight Loss
  84. Losing weight without trying: systems, doctor, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  85. Sugar/carbs---> fatty liver?: doctor, vitamin, exercise, kidney - Diet and Weight Loss
  86. Keto weight fluctuation: doctor, weight loss, hormone, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  87. What is the best diet for weight loss?: overweight, vitamin, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  88. 18 lb loss on Ketogenic diet and Intermittent Fasting and going: BMI, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  89. Is your diet a fad?: supplements, systems, doctors, clinic - Diet and Weight Loss
  90. No Carb No Sugar diet: vegetables, overweight, doctor, carbohydrate - Diet and Weight Loss
  91. Plant based diet: vegetables, overweight, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  92. The 5 Simple Tricks That Helped Me Lose 300 Pounds: overweight, doctors, depression - Diet and Weight Loss
  93. Why do people believe in starvation mode?: weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  94. What do you do if you're dieting and --: vegetables, mayo, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  95. Is there way I can keep my body in shape other than workout?: running, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  96. Need to lose 45 lbs in 1 year, is my plan: veggies, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  97. Making small, incremental changes: vegetables, Alli, overweight, mayo - Diet and Weight Loss
  98. The Ketosis Diet - experience after a week: veggies, supplements, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  99. Weight gain over the holidays: veggies, diabetic, low carb, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  100. Not loosing weight in calorie deficit: veggies, carbs, work out, proteins - Diet and Weight Loss
  101. Vegetarian v. Vegan: Advantages: carbs, buy, losing, salt - Diet and Weight Loss
  102. Why can't I lose weight on less than 1,200 calories per day?: weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  103. a simple and healthy diet.: vegetables, stomach, pregnant - Diet and Weight Loss
  104. Tips on overcoming laziness: smoking, health issues, workout, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  105. Going to an All Inclusive Resort. tips?: diabetic, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  106. I am a diet soda addict- There I said it and not ashamed!: doctors, 2013 - Diet and Weight Loss
  107. Nice article on IF: doctor, weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  108. Dairy: low carb, vegan, points, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  109. Losing lots of weight but not in the breasts.: immune system, weight loss, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  110. Reasons for weight concerns: doctor, diabetic, cardio, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  111. Are eggs bad for your health?: vegetables, zinc, clinic, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  112. Describe your Thanksgiving dinner!: veggies, weight loss, run, vegan - Diet and Weight Loss
  113. Low carb helps me, but there are side effects: doctors, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  114. A (potentially) stupid about Keto: vitamin, diabetic, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  115. Vegetarian and vegan diets: vegetables, quit smoking, supplements, mayo - Diet and Weight Loss
  116. 12 fad diets and weight loss trends from the '60s and '70s: vegetables, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  117. Weight control for folks 55+: infections, carbs, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  118. Provide Weight loss Help: vegetables, supplements, workout, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  119. Can contolling Insulin be the key to fat loss: weight loss, hormones, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  120. Why Olive Oil is Crap: buying, break, blood sugar, nutritionist - Diet and Weight Loss
  121. So now sugar is the boogeyman, before it was carbs, and prior to that was fat: vegetables, BMI - Diet and Weight Loss
  122. What kind of milk do you buy?: recipes, calories, avoid - Diet and Weight Loss
  123. Five day water fast: weight loss, hormone, calorie, cancer - Diet and Weight Loss
  124. Avocado Perfect Weight Loss Food: veggies, doctor, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  125. WW members uestions: Weight Watchers, system, pounds, programs - Diet and Weight Loss
  126. Need a harsh reality check or I'll never change.: vegetables, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  127. high protein, low carb, low calorie meal plan: carbs, calories, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  128. 15 years Atkins Anniversary: supplements, weight loss, carbohydrates, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  129. How do YOU define a cheat meal ????: carbs, protein, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  130. tried losing weight purely via exercise?: Weight Watchers, system, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  131. When does autophagy kick in?: system, doctors, calories, cancer - Diet and Weight Loss
  132. Longer fasting plan - 72:48:48: weight loss, lose, exercising, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  133. What are Advantages of Running for a healthy living ?: weight loss, cardio, pain - Diet and Weight Loss
  134. quit sugar intake?: smoothie, diabetic, carbs, dentist - Diet and Weight Loss
  135. Losing Belly Fat: veggies, stomach, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  136. Bulletproof Coffee: supplement, carbs, cardio, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  137. Seriously, how am I not losing weight???: veggies, Slim Fast, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  138. Ted Talk: Obsessed: My Addiction to Food and My Journey to Health: depression, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  139. Why you should do Intermittent Fasting: systems, weight loss, cardio, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  140. what is the best method for me: vegetables, overweight, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  141. Healthy Restaurants: low carb, calories, excess, salt - Diet and Weight Loss
  142. OMAD: How long?: stomach, weight loss, running, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  143. The greatest kindness: overweight, doctor, low carb, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  144. Carbs?: vegetables, doctor, protein, vegetarian - Diet and Weight Loss
  145. Carbs: The Enemy?: weight loss, diabetic, pounds, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  146. The good and bad of nitrates: vegetables, low carb, vegetarian, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  147. Stress Eating vs Stress Fasting: Alli, overweight, exercise, addiction - Diet and Weight Loss
  148. ‘Keto Crotch’ Might Be A Surprising Side Effect Of A Low-Carb Diet: Alli, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  149. Eating Fiber Rich Foods Study: vegetables, immune system, stomach, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  150. How to lose weight fast?: doctor, stomach, weight loss, pregnant - Diet and Weight Loss
  151. Why are people vegans?: weight loss, carb, lose, buy - Diet and Weight Loss
  152. Cheat meals / cheat days: Weight Watchers, overweight, lose weight, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  153. LC to ZERO Carb; Apparently My Tolerance for Carbs is Nil: veggies, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  154. Best and worst diets US News and World Report: carbohydrates, pounds, gluten - Diet and Weight Loss
  155. How to reduce portion size?: stomach, exercise, calories, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  156. Overeaters Anonymous (OA)?: stomach, weight loss, pounds, exercise plan - Diet and Weight Loss
  157. Dr Boz Dr Berg Keto Diet: vegetables, weight loss, carbs, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  158. Eating Less=Less Hungry: supplement, carbs, cardio, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  159. Weight loss for peri- and post-menopausal women: hormones, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  160. Are you an: weight loss, pounds, exercise, calorie - Diet and Weight Loss
  161. A Healthy and Sustainable realistic way to lose Fat: vegetables, supplements, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  162. The best way to get out of weight plateau? Jump start weight loss.: system, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  163. take/use HMB?: veggies, supplements, weight loss, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  164. Dieters' favorite foods: vegetables, low carb, protein, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  165. Keto diet and 5:2 IF: weight loss, carbs, recipes, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  166. 14 months on keto\low carb. dropped 100lbs!: weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  167. A root cause of obesity?: calories, addict, foods, healthy - Diet and Weight Loss
  168. Does coffee work for weight loss?: Alli, pounds, calories, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  169. Are multivitamins and water a good mix for a six month or so fast?: vegetables, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  170. Are you serious about losing weight?: Alli, mayo, weight loss, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  171. thoughts on sweeteners that aren't real sugar?: diabetic, protein, buy - Diet and Weight Loss
  172. Coffee v. Green tea: foods, almond, beans, caffeine - Diet and Weight Loss
  173. Co-worker had gastric bypass surgery a year ago and now..: overweight, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  174. Carnivore diet: vegetables, weight loss, depression, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  175. Why do you want to be thinner?: weight loss, diabetic, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  176. The importance of garlic & onions: vegetables, enzyme, carbs, salt - Diet and Weight Loss
  177. cleanses??? worth it or no: colonoscopy, vitamin, vitamins, kidney - Diet and Weight Loss
  178. Diet Soda vs Regular Soda? Which Is Better For Health?: carb, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  179. How can I lose weight quickly?: vegetables, weight loss, hormones, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  180. staying at healthy weight issue: vegetables, BMI, overweight, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  181. Is the keto diet safe?: veggies, doctor, carbohydrates, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  182. Starting my Weight loss journey with IF: Alli, patient, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  183. what are your go-to meals: vegetables, smoothie, allergy, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  184. Olive oil v. Coconut oil: Advantages?: vegetables, stomach, clinic, carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  185. Need alittle advice on my diet: scan, running, protein, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  186. Help Needed!!! Ideal Protein Weight Loss: low carb, lose weight, plan, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  187. How did you first learn about your current dietary practice?: Weight Watchers, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  188. CityData threads on fasting: doctors, calorie, program - Diet and Weight Loss
  189. dropping carbs & sugar.: vegetables, BMI, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  190. Cannabis and appetite control: weight loss, buy, cancer, avoid - Diet and Weight Loss
  191. Defense dept moving military toward keto diet: carbs, calorie, blood - Diet and Weight Loss
  192. Advice wanted for overweight, out of shape, 62-year-old husband: doctor, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  193. Intermittent Fasting, what results have you seen?: overweight, systems, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  194. Amber O'Hearn and the Carnivore Diet: system, stomach, depression, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  195. Intermittent fasters: your favorite meal to skip?: vegetables, weight loss, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  196. Weight Loss Help!: vegetables, Slim Fast, BMI, hysterectomy - Diet and Weight Loss
  197. The Truth Behind What Intermittent Fasting Does to Your Body: stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  198. What does 100 calories look like?: weight loss, carbohydrates, protein, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  199. IF: 3 Studies: fasting, benefits, research - Diet and Weight Loss
  200. Medically supervised diet: insurance, cover, cost - Diet and Weight Loss