View Full Version: Diet and Weight Loss Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

1. Hello - new to the forum!: weight loss, working out, gluten, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  2. Searching for doctor on NYC for phentermine or other diet aid!: Weight Watchers, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  3. Atomic Habits: buy, break, breakfast, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  4. Wow, what a setback.: enzymes, weight loss, pounds, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  5. Obese Weight Loss Doctors: BMI, overweight, supplements, clinic - Diet and Weight Loss
  6. The difference between calorie restriction and fasting: fat, consume, compared - Diet and Weight Loss
  7. Losing Weight, Diets, and Health: vegetables, gluten, protein, avoid - Diet and Weight Loss
  8. 88 Day Streak - value of streaks: weight loss, pounds, broke, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  9. Wanted to introduce myself and tell my story: weight loss, pregnancy, carbohydrates - Diet and Weight Loss
  10. Excess Weight and Prostate Problems: overweight, dietary supplement, pounds, kidney stones - Diet and Weight Loss
  11. Clean Eating when you have a sensitive stomach?: smoothie, weight loss, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  12. Need to lose weight. Is Intermittent Fasting (IF) good?: BMI, belly, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  13. One Day Per Week Distilled Water Fast: supplement, excess, addiction - Diet and Weight Loss
  14. Slimfast as a Coffee Creamer!: zinc, vitamin, carb, vitamins - Diet and Weight Loss
  15. have you ever gained weight but people think you lost?: pounds, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  16. I share a few tips!: patient, weight loss, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  17. gravitostat: smoothie, supplement, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  18. Nothing Bundt Cakes: weight loss, calories, buy, addict - Diet and Weight Loss
  19. Eat Your Daily Greens: vegetables, smoothie, buying, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  20. Pre Workout meals?: carbs, proteins, calories, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  21. No luck on 'Recipes' forum so I am trying this forum.: low carb, gluten - Diet and Weight Loss
  22. Gastric ByPass Horror Story: patient, addiction, surgery, complications - Diet and Weight Loss
  23. Learning Through Trial and Error: veggies, doctors, stomach, hormone - Diet and Weight Loss
  24. Asymmetric Weight Loss: stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  25. IF and BCAAs: Product recommendations?: carb, protein, exercise, kidney - Diet and Weight Loss
  26. A month without cigarettes. How to control appetite?: vegetables, quitting smoking, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  27. Who eats Potato Salad, Swiss, on a Hoagie Roll?: overweight, doctors, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  28. 8-hour Time Restricted Feeding: nutrition, healthy, fasting - Diet and Weight Loss
  29. Home Cardio: cardio workout, run, exercises, heart rate - Diet and Weight Loss
  30. subtracting fiber grams from total carbohydrate grams: vegetables, enzymes, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  31. Sneaking exercise in: workout, pain, exercising, heart rate - Diet and Weight Loss
  32. Extreme weight gain and lost...: weight loss, pounds, workout, runners - Diet and Weight Loss
  33. How to tell a girl herbaloc is bad: food - Diet and Weight Loss
  34. Fasting versus starving: system, weight loss, calories, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  35. Saxenda: veggies, doctor, stomach, dangers - Diet and Weight Loss
  36. For Advanced Dieters: The Matador Diet: Alli, overweight, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  37. Looking for s about KETO!: pounds, nutritionist, gained - Diet and Weight Loss
  38. Issue with carbs [Was: Keto for vegans]: doctor, weight loss, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  39. Red tea detox: weight loss, beans, coffee - Diet and Weight Loss
  40. Weight Loss Methods That You Can Follow: vegetables, doctor, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  41. Scale recommendation?: BMI, doctors, calorie, vegan - Diet and Weight Loss
  42. Weight starting to creep back on: weight loss, carbs, pounds, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  43. List of food's digestion time: allergy, system, enzymes, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  44. Vegetables to Your Diet - Lose Weight and Save Your Teeth!: weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  45. Good positive effects with IF/OMAD: weight loss, carb, running, pain - Diet and Weight Loss
  46. Fast Metabolism Diet -- done it?: carb, pounds, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  47. Clean teeth habit for weight loss: implant, hungry, plan, routine - Diet and Weight Loss
  48. Great weight loss advice/strategy: pounds, calories, losing, eating plan - Diet and Weight Loss
  49. Weight Maintenance - deprivation method: weight loss, pounds, work out, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  50. keto products -total scammers: overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  51. Is my diet working?: Alli, system, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  52. Saffron for weight loss?: lose weight, buy, foods, cheaper - Diet and Weight Loss
  53. Fitbit or Apple watch for for workouts: running, heart rate, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  54. Dubrow Diet: buy, avoid, surgeon, fat - Diet and Weight Loss
  55. What happened when I took a break from Paleo: health issues, lose weight, pain - Diet and Weight Loss
  56. Lost 20 lbs and now thighs are rubbing together?: losing, muscle, elliptical - Diet and Weight Loss
  57. Should I count Calories, Macros, and/or use Portion Control Containers if I’m trying to lose 20lbs?: weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  58. Weight Loss and Lifestyle: Weight Watchers, hormones, diabetic, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  59. Just got 20mg Adderall tablets, how much weight should I look to lose?: carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  60. This Forum and Spam: weight loss, lose, food, quick - Diet and Weight Loss
  61. Ideal Protein diet: veggies, doctor, clinic, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  62. Trusting my own body: vegetables, doctors, stomach, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  63. Weight estimate: Christine Lagarde: workouts, buying, vegetarian, hungry - Diet and Weight Loss
  64. When Calorie Deficits No Longer Work: pounds, running, protein, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  65. Intermittent fasting diet: stomach, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  66. 99% failure rate on eat less/move more: overweight, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  67. Can't eat AND not losing weight!: stomach, pounds, calories, vegan - Diet and Weight Loss
  68. Eat less/exercise more v. IF/autophagy: doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  69. Weight loss: Old ways of thinking versus contemporary research: doctors, hormone - Diet and Weight Loss
  70. try The Plant Paradox diet and it didn't work for you?: overweight, - Diet and Weight Loss
  71. Autophagy: Advantages (Article BBC News): vegetables, patient, weight loss, infection - Diet and Weight Loss
  72. Green coffee for weight loss? Can findings be real?: supplement, carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  73. Gut Bacteria: veggies, overweight, systems, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  74. Article: Short-term fasting induces profound neuronal autophagy: veggies, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  75. Miracle Weight Loss Method?: diabetic, low carb, pounds, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  76. Thanksgiving Cheat Day!: gall bladder, carbs, pounds, plan - Diet and Weight Loss
  77. The Scale is but a tool, do not rely solely on it. ARTICLE: hormones, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  78. Broccoli Slows Down Aging: veggies, salt, break, breakfast - Diet and Weight Loss
  79. Keto friends. How often do you carb re-feed?: supplement, vitamin, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  80. lose fat: pounds, count calories, program, consume - Diet and Weight Loss
  81. Terror of Starting a Diet and Weight Loss Plan, for Fear of...?: smoking, doctor
  82. Workplace Diet sabotoures! How do you deal with them ?: overweight, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  83. 5:2 Fast Diet - What do you eat?: veggies, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  84. Six month weight loss plateau: Weight Watchers, BMI, pregnancy, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  85. Low fat vs low carbs: vegetables, Weight Watchers, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  86. How often do you poop?: vegetables, supplements, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  87. Older Women and Weight Gain: veggies, overweight, mayo, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  88. Weight loss -> 30 pounds lost: stomach, lose weight, exercise, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  89. My Experience W/Low Carb and IF Combo (17mos in): vegetables, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  90. Has tried GOLO for weight loss?: lose weight, exercise, expensive - Diet and Weight Loss
  91. 5:2 Intermittent Fasting: weight loss, work out, calories, hungry - Diet and Weight Loss
  92. Weird Health Issue: doctor, pregnancy, calories, restless leg syndrome - Diet and Weight Loss
  93. Vegan keto? & the benefits of veganism: vegetables, supplement, carbohydrates - Diet and Weight Loss
  94. How to turn off appetite: stomach, carbs, cardio, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  95. Giving up on IF unless I can figure out what’s going wrong: BMI, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  96. Metabolism Reset - doing it?: vegetables, smoothie, enzyme, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  97. The best way to lose weight is!?!?: Weight Watchers, smoking, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  98. IF - What IF did you do yesterday?: calorie, hungry, plan - Diet and Weight Loss
  99. Celery Juice?: vegetables, vitamin, pounds, vitamins - Diet and Weight Loss
  100. OMAD at night?: low carb, run, lose weight, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  101. OMAD for forty years: overweight, doctor, weight loss, infection - Diet and Weight Loss
  102. Long term fasting?: dangers, kidney, calories, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  103. 2 More Weeks of Pigging Out Before New Years: overweight, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  104. Weight loss from exercise is a myth; weight loss rate is not constant: work out, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  105. Suggest an healthy snack: hot flash, diabetic, carb, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  106. Vitamin D: A supplement for weight loss: overweight, supplements, - Diet and Weight Loss
  107. Article: Ketogenic Diet: overweight, health issues, carbs, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  108. Food Diary & Survey of eating protocols: doctor, pregnancy, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  109. The Truth About Bread: vegetables, BMI, doctor, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  110. Just don't have unhealthy food in the house and you won't eat it: veggies, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  111. doing vegan keto?: carbs, recipes, protein, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  112. Second day of 16:8 Intermittent Fasting: Weight Watchers, smoothie, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  113. Anti-inflammatory eating: vegetables, system, stomach, avoid - Diet and Weight Loss
  114. Put 26 lbs back on since home from rehabs!!!!: vegetables, doctor, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  115. Sometimes I wonder how I’m ever going to get exercise since I injure myself and am always tired.: veggies, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  116. 80/10/10 by Douglas Graham: vegetables, carbs, proteins, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  117. 2019 Diets: vegetables, gall bladder, weight loss, infection - Diet and Weight Loss
  118. The simple ASPIRIN: An effective aid to burn fat: supplements, doctors, clinic - Diet and Weight Loss
  119. The problem with low calorie/health foods, is nothing to taste good: vegetables, smoothie - Diet and Weight Loss
  120. How thin do you have to be to get cold easily?: BMI, health issues - Diet and Weight Loss
  121. Weight loss: vegetables, carbs, pounds, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  122. Smoothie Recipes that are Low Calorie and Low Sugar?: vegetables, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  123. GNC doesn`t want you to live well: supplements, vitamin, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  124. Recommended Daily Amounts. Who are written for?: overweight, vitamin, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  125. InstaKetones for weight loss?: supplements, stomach, workout, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  126. Bread Is Like The Sun....(just heard this one, how true): veggies, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  127. What strategies have you employed to sucessfully maintain a healthy weight throughout your adult life?: vegetables, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  128. 75 Pound Weight Loss Transformation - Hit A Plateau: low carb, pounds, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  129. Cut calories in carbs by chilling them: diabetic, lose weight, 2015 - Diet and Weight Loss
  130. Help! Where to find easy recipes so I can start my weight loss journey: veggies, smoothie - Diet and Weight Loss
  131. Is 125 lbs unhealthily skinny for a 5'11 man?: BMI, doctor, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  132. Things that have helped me along the way: overweight, system, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  133. Struggling to lose weight help: vegetables, Weight Watchers, overweight, immune system - Diet and Weight Loss
  134. Meat and Obesity: vegetables, weight loss, hormone, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  135. That annoying initial weight gain: vegetables, Alli, pounds, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  136. I did it before, but I was hungry all the time.: veggies, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  137. Weight loss stories, accomplishments, advice: vegetables, Weight Watchers, mayo, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  138. Can’t quit snacking and sugar: veggies, system, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  139. Obesity and risk of health problems. It's real: BMI, overweight, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  140. Potato Diet: veggies, weight loss, carb, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  141. What if everything we know about diet and eating is wrong?: veggies, Alli - Diet and Weight Loss
  142. Healthy eating habits for weight loss: vegetables, Weight Watchers, BMI, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  143. Does Riding a Stationary Bike Burn Belly Fat?: weight loss, work out, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  144. How lost 5 kg in month?: weight loss, hormone, diabetic, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  145. Man boobs and how to get rid of them: hormones, exercises, implants - Diet and Weight Loss
  146. Artificially sweetened drink add-ins: health issues, weight loss, low carb, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  147. Talk about Being In Denial: veggies, Alli, overweight, - Diet and Weight Loss
  148. Getting in your fruit and veggies: vegetables, smoothie, carbs, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  149. I need to get on an immunity boost diet asap: veggies, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  150. Is my diet/exercist plan good so far?: vegetables, scan, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  151. Dropped 20 pounds and it immediately improved my lab work! Try it!: overweight, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  152. Snake Diet: heard of this?: Alli, overweight, hormone, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  153. Lost a few pounds and now people say Oh, You look fine just the way you are! !: overweight, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  154. Addicted to Sugar!: BMI, overweight, daily basis, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  155. How To Stop Rapid Weight Gain in Stomach Area?: supplements, low carb, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  156. Easy diet meals: veggies, Alli, weight loss, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  157. I want to start Weight Watchers online: system, working out, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  158. I’m unsure if this diet will help me lose weight: vegetables, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  159. Professor Arnold Ehret's Mucousless Diet: vegetables, immune system, clinics, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  160. Diet Support (Low Carb and others): vegetables, overweight, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  161. Low salt = Low health: hormones, cardio, excess, blood - Diet and Weight Loss
  162. Weight Loss Update (Frustrating): vegetables, NutriSystem, smoothie, supplement - Diet and Weight Loss
  163. I’m not losing weight: weight loss, carbs, pounds, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  164. Does pink Himalayan salt raise blood pressure?: water, cheap, expensive - Diet and Weight Loss
  165. 1400 calories a day? Seriously?: vegetables, BMI, overweight, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  166. What is the key to not eating junk food anymore?: Alli, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  167. Meals on Vegan OMAD- Intermittent Fasting 22:2: vegetables, supplement, hormones, gluten - Diet and Weight Loss
  168. Extended water fast (41 hours): effect?: lose weight, exercise, vegan, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  169. Short Women and Weight Loss: vegetables, Weight Watchers, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  170. keto then 2k Diet: patient, weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  171. doing Keto?: vegetables, carbs, pounds, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  172. Most people that are skinny don't try to be skinny: overweight, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  173. Do you bring your own food to other peoples homes?: calories, plan - Diet and Weight Loss
  174. trying Dr. Mark Hyman's Paleo-Vegan diet?: vegetables, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  175. Blood Pressure Medicine---Reason for Weight Gain?: doctor, weight loss, carb, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  176. Met-RX meal replacement bars?: carbs, workouts, protein, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  177. Marijuana for Weight Loss.: smoking, system, diet pills, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  178. The 4 Worst Carbs For a Flat Belly That You Must Know: vegetables, BMI - Diet and Weight Loss
  179. Can you still eat pasta and loose weight?: veggies, vitamin, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  180. Starbucks Coffee morning: overweight, weight loss, pounds, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  181. Nearly Half of Americans Battling to Lose Weight: CDC Data: vegetables, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  182. Keto beginners: Alli, mayo, stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  183. How to survive social events: vegetables, weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  184. Effective weight loss product: supplement, system, protein, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  185. I can't exist on ALL healthy foods and I hate going to the gym: veggies, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  186. 46 and Overweight-Time for a Change!: veggies, quit smoking, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  187. Low Carb Diets Lessen Life Expectancy?: vegetables, doctor, carbs, cardio - Diet and Weight Loss
  188. What do you do if you're hungry but had enough ?: vegetables, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  189. Autophagy and fasting (Nobel Prize): supplements, doctor, hormone, pains - Diet and Weight Loss
  190. 40 day diet started August 2nd. Goal is 15 pounds: carbs, break, breakfast - Diet and Weight Loss
  191. Experience w/ Vegan Intermittent Fasting? (especially OMAD): vegetables, vitamin, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  192. It's Gonna Be A Long Morning (Hungry)!: veggies, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  193. Ted Talks on Fasting - Diet and Weight Loss
  194. New weight loss program Noom ? - Diet and Weight Loss
  195. Yours Featured in Weight Loss Radio Commercial: carbs, pounds, avoid - Diet and Weight Loss
  196. Two Articles: Effects of autophagy on the brain: calorie, medical, fasting - Diet and Weight Loss
  197. I've come a long way but I don't know what to do from: protein, shakes - Diet and Weight Loss
  198. have a copy of the Conway Diet?: protein, success - Diet and Weight Loss
  199. Sharing Podcast about Weight Loss, Transformative Self-Improvement: free, Minnesota, Minneapolis - Diet and Weight Loss
  200. Looking for tips on how to profit from health: stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss