View Full Version: Diet and Weight Loss Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18

1. Before and after with lab results and pics (2 years of weight loss): veggies, Alli - Diet and Weight Loss
  2. Inspire protein shakes: doctor, dangers, points, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  3. done the Ideal Protein Diet?: Weight Watchers, system, pounds, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  4. Phen 37.5 imprints: Phentermine, program, prescribe - Diet and Weight Loss
  5. Naturally Slim through work program-- has tried it?: 5 lbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  6. about body fat %: pounds, workouts, protein, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  7. Soylent meal replacement drinks vs Soylent Green horror novel: break, plan, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  8. I'm Halfway There!: BMI, overweight, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  9. Running and leg pain: 2014, pains, exercise, sport - Diet and Weight Loss
  10. Herbalife Fit Camp Concerns: run, insurance, free - Diet and Weight Loss
  11. It's never been healthier to be heavier, claims BMI study: conscious, fat - Diet and Weight Loss
  12. Schedule Playing Havoc with Weight Maintenance -- Advice,: vegetables, protein, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  13. when to give away old clothes?: exercising, buy, cold, plan - Diet and Weight Loss
  14. Haven't lost weight in 3 weeks: weight loss, carbs, pounds, workouts - Diet and Weight Loss
  15. Best Protein and Meal Replacement Drinks?: Slim Fast, supplements, vitamin, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  16. Mixing supplements: pounds, lose weight, calorie, Phoenix - Diet and Weight Loss
  17. It's been a bad week for Gary Taubes...: carbohydrates, protein, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  18. For who bought weight watchers, nutrisystem or other programs: lose weight, pains - Diet and Weight Loss
  19. How much would you pay for having the extra lbs disappear without worrying about maintenance?: health issue, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  20. Diet And Exercising For Weight Loss: smoking, workouts, lose weight, heart rate - Diet and Weight Loss
  21. Is having coffee and frozen yogurt within the same hour a safe option?: system, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  22. Simple diet plan in a nutshell, would this likely work for me?: overweight, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  23. once per week to once per one and half week times booze: lose weight, binge - Diet and Weight Loss
  24. Your Hormones Could Stop You From Losing Weight: workout, calorie, routine - Diet and Weight Loss
  25. When to eat....: doctor, stomach, work out, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  26. How I Did It (YMMV): quit smoking, daily basis, system, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  27. Whole Grains - Lower Mortality: fiber - Diet and Weight Loss
  28. Weight Loss Questions Help!: BMI, overweight, supplements, patient - Diet and Weight Loss
  29. Stretch Marks on Chest?: work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  30. Aspire Assist surgical device for weight loss: patient, stomach, infection - Diet and Weight Loss
  31. How I lost 44 pounds and never gained them back.: quitting smoking, body mass index, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  32. Ideal body weight for my height-HELP!: fat, 5 lbs, healthy - Diet and Weight Loss
  33. explain FitPoints on Weight Watchers: plan, food, increase, female - Diet and Weight Loss
  34. Atkins -- What Happened to My Constipation?: veggies, supplements, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  35. Do you tend to lose more weight during the warmer months?: vegetables, carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  36. Super foods for Good Diet: smoking, systems, weight loss, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  37. Progress!: doctor, weight loss, lose, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  38. Flaxseeds Eat Your Way to Lower BP: break, breakfast, nutrition - Diet and Weight Loss
  39. Ornish or Mediterrean diet for hearth health?: supplement, vitamin, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  40. Premier Protein: smoothie, food, diabetes, replacement - Diet and Weight Loss
  41. The scales all say I am losing weight, but I look and feel the same: supplement, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  42. Maintenance: BMI, overweight, weight loss, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  43. Penn Jillette Major Weight Loss - Not Magic: veggies, pounds, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  44. Hair thinning and weight loss?: Alli, supplements, zinc, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  45. Putting on old clothes: fat, how much, women, days - Diet and Weight Loss
  46. the North Korean Diet: doctor, 2015, calories, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  47. Say what lost close to 5.5 pounds: lose weight, cheat, days - Diet and Weight Loss
  48. What happens if you lost so much weight and your DL doesnt look like you?: losing, sport - Diet and Weight Loss
  49. Diet ideas for PCOS?: vegetables, doctor, hormone, pregnant - Diet and Weight Loss
  50. Moving past the negative self talk: daily basis, work out, lose weight, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  51. about steel cut oats: diabetic, pounds, protein, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  52. Health Benefits of Avocado (weight & more): diabetic, carbohydrates, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  53. Body Image, Relationship and Personal Happiness Weight Issues: Alli, pounds, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  54. What motivates you to loose weight?: losing, similar - Diet and Weight Loss
  55. nutritional yeast: vitamin, vitamins, salt, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  56. Weighed myself this morning and night?: system, lose weight, exercise, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  57. Does this look like fat accumulation, or something: doctor, weight loss, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  58. Yogurt whether Greek or Standard Active Cultures Is NOT a probiotic!!!: protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  59. Questions about my dieting…: weight loss, excercise, calories, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  60. Eating healthy food with junk food: does the healthy food get negated?: vegetables, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  61. What's healthy - versus what you believe is healthy: veggies, stomach, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  62. Starting a weight loss blog...: Weight Watchers, pounds, gluten, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  63. Losing last 5 pounds: weight loss, hormones, depression, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  64. On Barretts Esophagus: doctor, cancer, avoid, nutrition - Diet and Weight Loss
  65. Reverse dieting method: calories, metabolism, muscle - Diet and Weight Loss
  66. Non-dairy yogurts: allergy, doctor, carbs, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  67. Inconsistent daily intake averaging deficit: weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  68. Losing weight - food and fitness: veggies, weight loss, pounds, workouts - Diet and Weight Loss
  69. tried REALLY GOOD gluten free yeast free bread???: recipes, 2014 - Diet and Weight Loss
  70. Apple Cider Vinegar: veggies, system, stomach, carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  71. Trying to understand MyFitnessPal's calculations: daily basis, clinic, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  72. Meal Plan: veggies, vitamin, protein, calorie - Diet and Weight Loss
  73. Unintentional Vegetarian: vegetables, supplement, vitamin, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  74. Getting different numbers on the scale: overweight, weight loss, pounds, working out - Diet and Weight Loss
  75. Metabolism Damaged: doctor, stomach, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  76. Are special diets and/or detox cleanses worth it on top of going to the gym?: vegetables, smoothie - Diet and Weight Loss
  77. Been avoiding weighing myself so I won't get discouraged...: veggies, weight loss, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  78. Lost 20 lbs in 5 weeks?: vegetables, health issue, systems, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  79. Do You Weigh More Now Than When You Were 25?: stomach, pounds, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  80. Why Low Carb Is High in Fat – Not Protein: doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  81. Eating Right For Your Blood Type?: carbs, pounds, lose weight, calorie - Diet and Weight Loss
  82. Gluten-free bread: carb, break, blood sugar, breakfast - Diet and Weight Loss
  83. Why would six year old chips wreak havok on digestion?: salt, bloated - Diet and Weight Loss
  84. The Cholesterol Myth: veggies, supplements, weight loss, depression - Diet and Weight Loss
  85. Carb Control Is Diabetes Control: vegetables, BMI, overweight, - Diet and Weight Loss
  86. Best Non-Animal Proteins: vegetables, recipes, eating plan, food - Diet and Weight Loss
  87. Weight Loss Tip 12 How Starving Your Body Can Make You Gain Weight: veggies, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  88. Is there a better way to make chicken than using a foreman grill?: pounds, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  89. How the Sugar Industry Shifted Blame to Fat: veggies, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  90. How many weeks can one go without eating before it gets dangerous?: doctor, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  91. I did a one day juice cleanse: allergy, daily basis, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  92. Carbohydrate tolerance: a genetic link?: veggies, overweight, pregnancy, carbohydrates - Diet and Weight Loss
  93. 3 quick diet questions: supplements, system, carb, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  94. stop sugar coating obesity!!: veggies, BMI, overweight, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  95. Keto diet...losing appetite completely: veggies, overweight, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  96. Could Running or Jogging Damage our Knees?: overweight, patient, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  97. Does Phentermine help increase metabolism?: veggies, doctor, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  98. Need advice healthful diet for my size and shape: veggies, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  99. Introducing myself, New Goals, New Life, New Eating Habits: vegetables, overweight, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  100. Weight loss: veggies, smoothie, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  101. 8 tips for weight loss success: vegetables, diabetic, carbs, kidney - Diet and Weight Loss
  102. Being Vegan (so far): supplement, weight loss, pregnant, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  103. Hello and I am over weight: veggies, NutriSystem, overweight, supplement - Diet and Weight Loss
  104. 100 Days of Real Food: vegetables, carbs, exercising, buying - Diet and Weight Loss
  105. Sudden weight gain after stopping birth control pills: Alli, system, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  106. Do of you know people who strictly ration food or only eat at very prescribed times?: pounds, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  107. Low-sodium tips (1000 mg a day)?: recipes, salt, foods, symptoms - Diet and Weight Loss
  108. Weekday Mid Morning - Energy DRAIN ...: Alli, vitamin, carbs, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  109. If I stop working out my weight increases: BMI, stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  110. Clean Eating & The Holidays: veggies, diabetic, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  111. Prepared Meals-Weight Watchers/Smart Choice, Lean Cuisine: veggies, NutriSystem, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  112. i seriously need help with my diet and losing weight.: vegetables, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  113. For career women in your 30s, what has been your biggest barriers for weight loss: carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  114. Has had gastric sleeve surgery in Mexico?: Weight Watchers, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  115. Best Weight Loss Plan for Pre-Teens: overweight, doctors, carbs, workouts - Diet and Weight Loss
  116. fad diet pills - share your experience: stomach, pounds, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  117. How can i Lose Weight Medically?: overweight, doctors, weight loss, carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  118. I keep eating and I'm never full, I think it might something serious. What should I do?: BMI, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  119. What Is A Typical Day Of Eating For You???: vegetables, overweight, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  120. Gastric Bypass Surgery....: BMI, overweight, health issues, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  121. Our bodies fight to return to obese states: vegetables, BMI, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  122. Lost the weight... and my boobs... should I get breast augmentation?: pounds, nurse - Diet and Weight Loss
  123. Does have experience with stomach reduction surgery?: BMI, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  124. I know I need to lose weight: veggies, Alli, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  125. Diet program help!: veggies, Weight Watchers, system, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  126. After The Biggest Loser: carb, pounds, workout, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  127. tried weight loss programs?: doctor, carbs, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  128. Lost 8 lbs first week and now haven't lost in 3 days: patient, hormone - Diet and Weight Loss
  129. Portion control isn't realistic for most people.: stomach, carbs, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  130. simple home exercise to help lose weight: stomach, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  131. I'm in naughty mode and can't get out: weight loss, hormones, carbohydrate - Diet and Weight Loss
  132. Weight loss help!!!: vegetables, Alli, smoothie, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  133. Is this a good or bad idea?: weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  134. Weight loss tips and apps: scan, supplements, workout, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  135. still fat...: vegetables, systems, doctor, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  136. Help with eca stack: overweight, supplements, weight loss, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  137. Hello, I need help: veggies, Synthroid, smoothie, depression - Diet and Weight Loss
  138. Tried Yoga For Weight Loss?: hormone, lose weight, exercise, thyroid gland - Diet and Weight Loss
  139. Portions, Portions, Portions: veggies, supplements, doctors, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  140. kick a soda addiction?: vitamin, calories, buying, cold - Diet and Weight Loss
  141. Found what works for me. Lost 40 lbs in 4 months: veggies, weight loss, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  142. 400lbs and loosing HALF my body weight!: veggies, supplement, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  143. How often do you get on the scale?: Weight Watchers, daily basis, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  144. 5'3.5 160 lbs, I'm overweight I know, I just need good advice: veggies, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  145. How exactly do you reduce your appetite?: weight loss, low carb, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  146. What are the foods that rescue you?: smoothie, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  147. Mandatory Weight Loss For All Health Professionals: Alli, smoking, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  148. Oh my god, I'm so HANGRY: vegetables, Weight Watchers, overweight, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  149. for the Low Carb People: overweight, doctor, weight loss, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  150. Meal planning ideas for people that hate cooking?: vegetables, carbs, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  151. Is diet Coke really THAT bad for you?: overweight, syrup, nutrition - Diet and Weight Loss
  152. Dinner for a healthy lifestyle: veggies, low carb, workout, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  153. Is it better to work out on an empty stomach?: patient, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  154. healthy diet and exercise habits I could develop to lose weight and feel better? I'm getting fat.: vegetables, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  155. The Natural and Fastest Way of Losing Weight: vegetables, weight loss, carbohydrates - Diet and Weight Loss
  156. When - if ever - do you lose the cravings?: Alli, smoking - Diet and Weight Loss
  157. I keep gaining weight, what am I missing?: vegetables, Weight Watchers, quitting smoking - Diet and Weight Loss
  158. for the Anti-Wheat (and other grains) People: allergy, immune system, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  159. Passive-Aggressive MyFitnessPal: exercising, calories, cold, yoga - Diet and Weight Loss
  160. good fruit & veggie combos for smoothies: vegetables, scan, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  161. I'm 5'9 and 170 lbs what should my goal weight be?: overweight, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  162. Making oatmeal without cow's milk: rehab, protein, break, breakfast - Diet and Weight Loss
  163. How to Reduce Belly Fat: doctor, stomach, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  164. How to maintain a healthy weight?: veggies, carb, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  165. Lectins Role in RA and other autoimmune conditions: allergy, gluten, pains - Diet and Weight Loss
  166. Going to gym at 5 am?: weight loss, workout, running, excercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  167. What is your 'limit'?: BMI, overweight, allergy, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  168. Percentage of Carbs in gh carb foods: vegetables, mayo, clinic - Diet and Weight Loss
  169. Raw Food Cleanse: vegetables, exercise, buying, syrup - Diet and Weight Loss
  170. Slim-Fast shakes and weight loss: vegetables, Slim Fast, overweight, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  171. Weight loss surgery - an easy way out?: smoking, BMI, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  172. How to lose weight after giving birth?: veggies, Weight Watchers, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  173. can an overweight person learn how to swim: cardio, exercise, water - Diet and Weight Loss
  174. Nutritional bars: diabetic, carbs, protein, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  175. food/diet: vegetables, stomach, weight loss, carbohydrates - Diet and Weight Loss
  176. How has significant changes in weight effected your life?: overweight, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  177. Food Addiction Mindsets: vegetables, overweight, stomach, depression - Diet and Weight Loss
  178. Why do people fear eating fat?: vegetables, carbohydrate, cardio, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  179. Does this make sense to you?: veggies, Weight Watchers, patient - Diet and Weight Loss
  180. Late night eater?: stomach, lose weight, calories, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  181. Contrave for help with weight loss: quit smoking, overweight, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  182. How to fat loss in a natural way?: supplements, workouts, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  183. Eat for Life: vegetables, Weight Watchers, supplement, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  184. More American women are more obese than ever !: overweight, programs, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  185. Sugar is the Real Enemy: vegetables, immune system, stomach, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  186. no dinner: veggies, Weight Watchers, weight loss, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  187. Does east Asian cuisine really help weight loss tremendously?: vegetables, overweight, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  188. HRT and Weight: quit smoking, system, doctor, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  189. Exercise really is not the best way to lose weight: weight loss, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  190. What do you typically eat every day?: vegetables, Alli, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  191. Husband gained back all the weight lost since Retirement: veggies, smoothie, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  192. Vegetarian Diet high in fat: vegetables, weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  193. Which Brand of Green Tea for Weight Loss?: calories, buy, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  194. 5 Simple Ways to Lose Belly Fat, Based on Science: carbs, protein, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  195. Are You Listening to your Body?: break - Diet and Weight Loss
  196. Myths & Facts out of the UK - Diet and Weight Loss
  197. Push-ups Daily: routine, research - Diet and Weight Loss
  198. Dietitians/Nutritionists: therapy, New York - Diet and Weight Loss
  199. Running... How much? Help D:: depression, cardio, 2014, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  200. 8 tips weight loss: supplement, carbs, break, breakfast - Diet and Weight Loss