View Full Version: Diet and Weight Loss Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18

1. I'm on a roll: exercise, plan, food, water - Diet and Weight Loss
  2. 3-day Shakeology cleanse: smoothie, stomach, pounds, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  3. How did you fare over the holidays and what are your goals for 2016?: veggies, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  4. help with my macros for weight loss low protien diet: vegetables, smoothie - Diet and Weight Loss
  5. diet pills vs supplements: Phentermine, Weight Watchers, dietary supplement, health issues - Diet and Weight Loss
  6. Examine.com: 10 awful nutrition myths perpuated by the media.: salt, effects, healthy - Diet and Weight Loss
  7. The Wacky, Weird Human Body: hormones, workout, lose weight, 2015 - Diet and Weight Loss
  8. Dash Diet Success: vegetables, weight loss, lose, blood - Diet and Weight Loss
  9. Weight Loss Questions: pounds, workouts, exercise, calorie - Diet and Weight Loss
  10. Weight loss and change in diet: health issues, patient, workout, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  11. Air Popped Popcorn on No Sugar Diet?: weight loss, plan, foods - Diet and Weight Loss
  12. Want to loose weight, while gain muscle: veggies, supplement, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  13. Convince me water will make the scale move a bit: system, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  14. Will flab lines disappear?: exercises, 3x a week, gym, add - Diet and Weight Loss
  15. Eating Junk Food and Still Losing Weight?: pounds, lose weight, 2015 - Diet and Weight Loss
  16. Wedding in a year: overweight, pounds, protein, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  17. pre or post op tips for tummy tuck surgery?: doctors, clinic - Diet and Weight Loss
  18. Ketosis: weight loss, carbs, pounds, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  19. Military diet/3 day diet: pounds, calories, losing, binge - Diet and Weight Loss
  20. Fiber and Carbs in relation to kerosine/weight gain: carbohydrates, broke, blood sugar - Diet and Weight Loss
  21. meal replacement shakes?: smoothie, weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  22. Recommend a fantastic indoor work out bike?: workout, exercise, buy - Diet and Weight Loss
  23. Just had to share!: Alli, overweight, exercises, conscious - Diet and Weight Loss
  24. My husband's diet dropped me down to 96 lbs.: veggies, Alli, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  25. MyFitnessPal says I'm likely not getting enough nutrition??: veggies, Alli, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  26. Weight gain after leg injury and stopping drinking: muscle or fat?: vegetables, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  27. The Pesky Double Chin: overweight, stomach, weight loss, exercises - Diet and Weight Loss
  28. Started the Super Shred Diet: Weight Watcher, system, pounds, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  29. Phentrimine?: vegetables, Phentermine, smoothie, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  30. TDEE estimates all over the map: exercise, calories, losing, add - Diet and Weight Loss
  31. Need Suggestions,: vegetables, Weight Watchers, quitting smoking, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  32. Health Issues(yoga): calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  33. I just packed up my South Beach Diet food: tooth, phase, bikini - Diet and Weight Loss
  34. Drinking lemon juice during weight loss...: supplement, stomach, hormone, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  35. Cool Sculpting: weight loss, pounds, work out, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  36. Comparing fat content of two products, overall fat vs. saturated fat: veggies, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  37. Concerned about my mom's unhealthy diet :(: overweight, doctors, lose weight, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  38. Healthy vegetables meal preparation: buy, consumption, olive oil, potatoes - Diet and Weight Loss
  39. There is hope...: overweight, supplement, doctor, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  40. How's it going? A little motovation.: supplements, daily basis, low carb, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  41. Need Advice on Meal Replacement Drinks for Women: smoothie, weight loss, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  42. Dr Phil Diet: lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  43. smoothies: hand/immersion blender vs. magic/nutribullet: buying, cold, expensive - Diet and Weight Loss
  44. Eating When Full: vegetables, Weight Watchers, stomach, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  45. my scale understands that I want the numbers to go DOWN, not UP: depression, program - Diet and Weight Loss
  46. Need to Find the Right Diet and Motivation: vegetables, BMI, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  47. How seriously Do you take your cheat days?: carbs, addict, losing - Diet and Weight Loss
  48. Looking for motivation.: veggies, BMI, patient, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  49. Exercising with a hernia(s): doctor, weight loss, cardio, pain - Diet and Weight Loss
  50. Fat Bombs?: low carb, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  51. Postpartum weight loss: veggies, overweight, pregnant, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  52. Did Jeb's Paleo diet hurt his campaign?: calories, fat - Diet and Weight Loss
  53. need more iron and potassium: supplements, calories, buy, salt - Diet and Weight Loss
  54. A flavorful and refreshing smoothie that will help keep your body and skin from ageing so fast: vegetables, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  55. Motivation - old family pictures: overweight, doctor, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  56. Gallbladder diet?: gall bladder, scan, health issues, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  57. Food tips: vegetables, carb, working out, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  58. Liposuction or Arm lift?: lipo, weight loss, hormones, pregnant - Diet and Weight Loss
  59. Meal planning help: veggies, protein, calories, break - Diet and Weight Loss
  60. how to lose weight: health issues, stomach, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  61. What do you think are the best low carb diets?: veggies, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  62. Weight loss/maintenance for a full time employee/student: vegetables, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  63. Problem: Is it gluten? Or just carbs?: vegetables, food allergy, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  64. Help me come up with meals for my diet: vegetables, carbs, recipes - Diet and Weight Loss
  65. What are specific foods you should stay away from when trying to lose weight?: system, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  66. I've never been on a diet before but goes nothing...: Alli, BMI - Diet and Weight Loss
  67. My Diet Is Better Than Yours TV show: smoothie, programs, points - Diet and Weight Loss
  68. struggling with overeating - looking for healthy snacks: vegetables, Weight Watchers, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  69. fitbit users?: work out, run, heart rate, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  70. Does this sound like a sprain or muscle soreness?: doctor, workout, excercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  71. I'm 5'3.5 and I weigh 150 lbs, I'm overweight and really need to lose weight, HELP: vegetables, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  72. Why am I more hungry when I eat breakfast than when I skip it?: veggies, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  73. Need motivation before I give up again!: vegetables, patient, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  74. How about getting mommy makeover?: lipo, clinic, pregnant, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  75. Vegetable Spiralizer,: vegetables, diabetic, protein, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  76. Before and After Weight Loss: vitamin, pounds, vitamins, work out - Diet and Weight Loss
  77. Psychological tools dieting - errr, I mean lifestyle changes: overweight, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  78. Body Mass Index faces major criticism: overweight, doctor, work out, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  79. Benefits of a personal trainer?: work out, exercises, foods, routine - Diet and Weight Loss
  80. Stopped Losing: vegetables, overweight, health issues, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  81. one can of beer: carbs, pounds, workout, running - Diet and Weight Loss
  82. Not that kind of girl.... moderation isn't my thing: vegetables, smoothie, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  83. I'm Starving.: vegetables, smoothie, overweight, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  84. Drinking bacon grease?: carb, defibrillator, protein, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  85. two questions about losing weight: pounds, lose weight, exercise, blood - Diet and Weight Loss
  86. Low Cholesterol Diet: veggies, allergy, doctors, carbohydrates - Diet and Weight Loss
  87. Abdominal pain following weight loss: gall bladder, food allergy, system, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  88. Help - started eating clean today and I'm in withdrawal: carbs, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  89. Am I a bad eater?: veggies, smoothie, system, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  90. diet and alcohol: enzymes, carbs, kidney, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  91. Is this diet legit?: allergy, weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  92. Herbalife....: doctor, carbs, lose weight, exercising - Diet and Weight Loss
  93. I've developed an eating disorder. What can I do?: veggies, overweight, mayo - Diet and Weight Loss
  94. Help.. Not losing weight: weight loss, hormones, pounds, workouts - Diet and Weight Loss
  95. Fit to Fat to Fit TV show: veggies, Weight Watchers, health issues - Diet and Weight Loss
  96. Crunch Count for Ripped Abs: exercises, belly, fat, cover - Diet and Weight Loss
  97. Stopped drinking so much.: weight loss, pounds, running, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  98. Meeting with trainer at 24-Hour Fitness: overweight, supplement, weight loss, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  99. How to Burn the Most Fat: vegetables, Alli, doctor, hormones - Diet and Weight Loss
  100. 400 calorie meals weight loss diet for a: vegetables, low carb, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  101. Is Quaker old fashioned Oats good 4 U ??: veggies, allergy, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  102. How to increase calorie intake without gaining weight?: veggies, carb, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  103. Cut out Whites, Take off Pounds: vegetables, Alli, overweight, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  104. Trying to figure out numbers for a dieting plan.: carbohydrates, pounds, workout - Diet and Weight Loss
  105. There is nothing wrong with heavily processed foods. Calories is everything.: stomach, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  106. Why gain and don't.: overweight, doctor, hormones, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  107. I think my calorie intake is sabotaging my weight loss: vegetables, smoothie - Diet and Weight Loss
  108. Lost 15 lbs in one week no loss since: vegetables, stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  109. Obesity epidemic solved: weight loss, research - Diet and Weight Loss
  110. I feel I know most of the trick but can't loose weight: vegetables, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  111. Advice on beginning weight loss: overweight, doctor, vitamin, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  112. Has tried Phen375 Diet pills for weight loss?: veggies, Phentermine, NutriSystem - Diet and Weight Loss
  113. I lose 20 pounds in 4 months. Advice,: weight loss, cardio, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  114. Why do people think size 8 or 10 is heavy?: fat, clothes, muscle - Diet and Weight Loss
  115. Does wine make you Fat?: vegetables, pounds, exercising, heart rate - Diet and Weight Loss
  116. Weight loss advice?: vegetables, overweight, stomach, low carb - Diet and Weight Loss
  117. This is my Story: veggies, quitting smoking, supplements, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  118. Does do the Paleo Diet or anything similar?: overweight, health issues, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  119. How to prevent bloat?: vegetables, carb, kidney, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  120. Does have experience with phentermine w Qudexy XR for weight loos: doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  121. Eating really healthy boring: veggies, doctors, weight loss, carbohydrates - Diet and Weight Loss
  122. How do you survive cooking your FAVORITE food for the family?: veggies, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  123. Obesity Gene Discovery Could Forever Change Weight Loss: veggies, overweight, exercises - Diet and Weight Loss
  124. Started a LOW CARB diet. Your advice and help will be greatly: vegetables, Alli - Diet and Weight Loss
  125. Uggghhh! Make up your mind!: overweight, weight loss, hormone, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  126. 5 pound weight gain in a week while on diet!: vegetables, Alli, Weight Watchers - Diet and Weight Loss
  127. Gluten Study - Its not the Enemy: Alli, food allergy, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  128. This or That: Let's Help Each Other With Choices: vegetables, low carb, lose weight - Diet and Weight Loss
  129. Can't lose the fat...what am I doing wrong?: veggies, Alli, smoothie - Diet and Weight Loss
  130. If I lost weight would I look younger? Im 27 and people think im in my mid 30s: veggies, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  131. Looking for a good weight loss program!: doctor, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  132. Sick of drinking water!: veggies, overweight, weight loss, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  133. Digital vs. Analog Scale: doctor, pounds, nurse, buy - Diet and Weight Loss
  134. My doctor said I have diabetes: overweight, health issues, doctors, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  135. Can you evaluate my smoothie and eating habit? Too much sugar?: veggies, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  136. What was The Picture that did it for you?: overweight, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  137. lost 60 pounds or more?: Weight Watchers, quit smoking, overweight, supplement - Diet and Weight Loss
  138. Weight loss ain't easy for over 40 years old!: Alli, pounds, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  139. Why fat shaming is good for your health: body mass index, overweight - Diet and Weight Loss
  140. I need an expert!: vegetables, smoothie, overweight, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  141. How can i up the protein in my diet? Working out at gym and need more protein to build muscle: vegetables, supplements - Diet and Weight Loss
  142. One meal a day plan: vegetables, doctor, stomach, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  143. Do you think its ok to be fat?: overweight, health issue, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  144. Since my weight loss is going nicely...I am about loose skin, females out there with this experience?: overweight, pregnancy - Diet and Weight Loss
  145. Healthy foods/meals: vegetables, smoothie, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  146. healthy eating book recommendations: weight loss, diabetic, carbohydrate, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  147. How old do i look in photos....?: exercise, losing, healthy - Diet and Weight Loss
  148. Foods to avoid for proper weight loss?: vegetables, smoothie, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  149. How to Lose weight naturally, without hard exercise or bought expensive pills ?: vegetables, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  150. The life of being married to someone who is not fat: overweight, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  151. 55 and lose 30 lbs :-/: vegetables, health issues, system, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  152. Thrown out of hospital for ordering pizza: doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  153. Eating disorder or addiction? (dairy): vegetables, carbs, pill, buy - Diet and Weight Loss
  154. 14 lbs gone and not feeling a difference?: overweight, health issue, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  155. Coffee and Creamer: weight loss, lose, calories, binge - Diet and Weight Loss
  156. The irony of working out to lose weight: overweight, supplements, doctors - Diet and Weight Loss
  157. Think weight watchers is worth the money?: veggies, Alli, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  158. Can i lose weight this way?: stomach, weight loss, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  159. Should my husband love me the way I am?: pounds, lose weight, 2015 - Diet and Weight Loss
  160. Paleo Diet?: overweight, patient, weight loss, pregnancy - Diet and Weight Loss
  161. A New Me and other drastic measures: veggies, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  162. Have of you had a doctor tell you to lose weight when you're not really overweight?: veggies, BMI - Diet and Weight Loss
  163. go cold turkey on sugar?: depression, diabetic, carbs, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  164. Appetite Suppressant (Not OTC, Not GNC, Not Herbal, Not Homeopathy, Not ,): Phentermine, doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  165. When You Notice The Weight Creeping Back on What is the First POSITIVE Thing You Do To Stop It?: doctor - Diet and Weight Loss
  166. How many eggs are in a Egg Cheese Biscuit at McDonalds?: doctor, 2015 - Diet and Weight Loss
  167. Is this stuff for real?: weight loss, pounds, lose, pills - Diet and Weight Loss
  168. It's been almost 30 days...: BMI, weight loss, carbs, workouts - Diet and Weight Loss
  169. OK, help me out: veggies, Alli, carbs, protein - Diet and Weight Loss
  170. What worked for me and is continuing...: vegetables, smoking, stomach - Diet and Weight Loss
  171. is there a pill that makes you feel full?: stomach, weight loss, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  172. Your scale: the ultimate frenemy: weight loss, carbs, cardio, run - Diet and Weight Loss
  173. To that have had gastric sleeve surgery...: Alli, doctor, weight loss - Diet and Weight Loss
  174. Eat like a Gorilla!: veggies, carb, lose weight, calories - Diet and Weight Loss
  175. How many diets have you tried?: NutriSystem, Slim Fast, Weight Watchers, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  176. Lost Weight But Cholesterol Was Up!: overweight, supplements, doctor, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  177. pills to surpress appetite: Phentermine, doctor, weight loss, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  178. Do you think it is necessary to utilize a protein shake for weight lifting?: supplements, vitamin - Diet and Weight Loss
  179. 5 Simple Tips to Help You Lose Weight Effectively: vegetables, hormone, carbohydrate - Diet and Weight Loss
  180. tips on losing weight?: vegetables, system, weight loss, infection - Diet and Weight Loss
  181. Fruit too much bad: doctors, weight loss, diabetic, carbs - Diet and Weight Loss
  182. Seriously??: weight loss, hormones, pounds, lose - Diet and Weight Loss
  183. I gained 6 lbs??? How did this happen?? physically not: veggies, system - Diet and Weight Loss
  184. Below 200 first time in 17 years: work out, run, 2015, exercise - Diet and Weight Loss
  185. Kinobody's Road to Ripped Podcast - Lyle McDonald (Part 1): Weight Watchers, overweight, depression - Diet and Weight Loss
  186. Emotional/psychological blocks to weight loss ??: success - Diet and Weight Loss
  187. Ready to get my confidence back: overweight, weight loss, working out, program - Diet and Weight Loss
  188. How to protect your joints from wear & tear? - Diet and Weight Loss
  189. America On The Scale: salt, food, fat - Diet and Weight Loss
  190. Always taking the psychology angle: calories, plan, foods, quick - Diet and Weight Loss
  191. BodyRecomposition Research Review: Low-fat vs. low carb diet results (everything Gary Taubes says is wrong): carbohydrates, calorie - Diet and Weight Loss
  192. Weight Control in Japan - Diet and Weight Loss
  193. Avoid this weight loss KILLER!: protein, exercising, calories, excess - Diet and Weight Loss
  194. My Diet Story/Medifast/Cheat Days?: doctor, weight loss, colonoscopy, diabetic - Diet and Weight Loss
  195. Found something that works for me...needed to change my mindset.: vitamin, pounds - Diet and Weight Loss
  196. I found this research report on fat enlightening.: carbohydrate, cardio, 2015 - Diet and Weight Loss
  197. cheating and pain...Correlation pain?: exercise, avoid, foods, chemical - Diet and Weight Loss
  198. FREE Teambeachbody coach!: best - Diet and Weight Loss
  199. Eating disorder or addiction? - Diet and Weight Loss
  200. A little humor during the struggle never hurt: best - Diet and Weight Loss