View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20

1. Motorola G6 play: 3G, Verizon, iPhone, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. Operational Compliance Fee: document, google, rant, cellphone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Unable to connect phone to router at home. Help!: Motorola, computers, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. Local or non local area code: emergency, GPS, ATT, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. iphone adblocking browser?: application, problem, work, release - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. ATT Go Phone: 3G, AT&T, Walmart, buy - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. Android P known as Pie: google, os X, upgrade - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. Google tracks your location if explicity told not to: computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. iPhones and helium don't mix: Android, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. Notices, mayne yes, no: Verizon, iPhone, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. Flipping selfie photos horizontally: iPhones, automatically, flash, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Earphone only works on the right bud: device, speakers, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. Does know how to fix my cell phone problem?: iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. Purchase Smart phone from Samsung.com or Google.com: Verizon, cost - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. Recommend 4G LG Straighttalk Phone,: Motorola, 3G, capable, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. Bluetooth earbud issue when I have to call large companies or organizations...: cable, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. Verizon Voicemail Access in Canada: Verizon Wireless, website, wireless, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. USB-Chargers, which to buy to maximize battery life: charging, Android, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. Where to find Unlocked Smart phones?: Verizon, iPhones, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. Unlock: buy, format, Internet, online - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Help with Smart Phone: computer, iPhone, itunes, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Can't Make In App Purchase On Iphone: itunes, compatible, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. Can you suspend a contract and use prepaid on At&t: contracts, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. AT&T WatchTV is data free on AT&T Prepaid!: Verizon, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. Do you have no screen saver and no case?: Motorola, 3G, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. Future of Blackberry phones: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon Wireless, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. When my phone is connected to it, my PC *always* lists all the files as music tracks no matter what they actually are.: Samsung, explorer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Watch where you are going while texting - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. Hlsjs: streaming, video, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. Reading text, sharpness and ppi: iPhone, battery, ATT, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. WiFi on or off?: battery, application, Android, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. Sprint MVNO 1 month FREE is back with $?: plan, text, unlimited - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. Email issue / Samsung vs. Motorola: microsoft, Android, ATT, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. Brain Development: google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. How to dispose of bloated battery iphone?: charging, laptop, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. hearing on phone lines: towers, automatically, ATT, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Is there a spam filter on Samsung?: computer, microsoft, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. 2nd phone on Tracfone plan?: Verizon, computer, emergency, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. Attaching a GIF signature to android text messages: email, google, downloading - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. Nationwide Emergency Alert Test Planned for Oct. 3, 2018: flash, cell phone, TV - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. TPO mobile: T-Mobile, contract, web site, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. New Smart Phone needed: contract, compatible, websites, tablets - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. Metro PCS now Metro by T-Mobile: Verizon, contract, towers, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. Samung s9: application, Android, Samsung, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. Help: Mr.Number App shows my Name as Something: update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. How to block video ad auto playing in Android apps?: disable, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. emergency alerts on Iphone while driving?: automatically, ATT, email, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. Feed Up w/Android Auto Correct...: iPhone, Samsung, laptop, virus - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. I need help from phone techies!: computers, update, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. problem receiving pictures in texts: Android, wifi, downloading, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. Google Voice problems- cannot answer incoming calls: update, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. about Voice Mail and Verizon and $$$: wireless, price, messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. Doogee S60 not so 'waterproof'!! advice?: iPhone, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. cellphone booster: TMobile, work, landline, service - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. Seldom used phone apps: remove, application, Android, sync - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Do you seriously need to connect your iPhone to iTunes to do a factory reset?: computers, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. New SD card or spring for a new phone?: disable, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Privacy Anti-Spy Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film: iPhone, remove, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. call forwarding: Verizon, iPhones, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. Low power mode bug in ios 12: iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Apple Store IPhone Battery Replacement: Verizon, computer, iPhones, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. best iPhone headset: charging, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. Cell phone portable charger: battery, ATT, devices, USB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. A for traders.....: iPhones, web sites, buy, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. How to switch phones keeping same numbers: Verizon, computer, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. I phone issues: iPhone, sound, connection, messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. a secure connection could not be established error: iPhone, updating - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. deleted album!: computer, Samsung, scan, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. My smart phone battery was really slow and I found a solution.: remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. How do you text with the headphone jack on the bottom on the phone?: sound, texting - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. Wireless speakers for iPhones: computer, compatible, Android, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. Do all of the Apple Watch Series run the same apps?: iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. Sim Card: TMobile, iPhone, compatible, virus - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. My cheapo tracfone: ATT, google, rant, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. Bare bone verizon prepaid: website, devices, wireless, plans - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. What are the MVNO CDMA plans available ?: opera, wireless, cheapest - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. iPHone on Verizon terrible speeds with full bars.: 3G, iPhones, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Moving between time zones with Android phone - events changing: update, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. Wearable Recommandation (Smartwatch): computer, iPhone, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. Can I still use my old iPhone 4s without a carrier for basic call/messaging tasks? How?: itunes, extender - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. Why is the time so small on the S9 Plus?: Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. Trouble shoot dropping calls ?: T-Mobile, battery, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. Where to buy a replacement charger for older cell phone: battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. Phone Screen Flashing: Samsung, lcd, display, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. Best Buy plans to shut 250 small U.S. mobile phone stores: contracts, electronics - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. LG Rebel, I CANNOT answer incoming-calls, HELP!: function, rant, Tracfone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. Police Scanner App: iPhone, Android, Tracfone, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. Consumer cellular: Verizon, towers, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. What does resetting all apps do on Android?: Samsung, ATT, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. Where to find a setting: update, wireless, LG, wifi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. Wireless charging: Samsung, cellphone, screen, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. Old Mobile phone chargers/Cables: Nokia, blackberry, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. My phone keeps resetting to a default, once in a while.: Motorola, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Imessage: iPhone, communication, cell phone, wifi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. Consumer cellular outage yesterday: Verizon, computer, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. How to get MMF file to work as ringtone: Samsung, mp3, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. Deleted Texts: computer, iPhone, remove, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. Using a Samsung Phone, Wifi Only: iPhones, Android, AT&T, Walmart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. iPhone 7 - how to set downloaded music as a ringtone?: itunes, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. Facebook not a good fit for my android anymore: iPhone, microsoft, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. Phone​+​Text App Unlimited WiFi Calls & Text $3.99 / mo.: remove, Android, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. Apps that translate Asian languages using the camera: iPhone, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Which economy companies?: Verizon, iPhones, coverage, Walmart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. Freedom Pop free plans: free, service, cost - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Siri doesn’t...: iPhones, Android, messages, best - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. I just bought a Smartphone from Walmart.com... Do I just open it up and call to activate with the carrier?: device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. Changing my wireless provider: Nokia, T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. Android App: Alarm Clock allowing skip multiple next occurrences?: google, calendar - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. captioned phone calls on smartphone?: contract, capable, impaired, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. Tips/instruction for me? Going from pre-paid to low cost data acct: update, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. emails when computer and iphone are not in sync: update, comcast - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. Pixel 2XL-300 off: Verizon, contract, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. iPhone X OLED Screens?: lcd, function, display, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. Moving ringtones from 4S to iPhone 6: computer, itunes, desktop, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. Verizon LG Smartphone issues: iPhone, update, Samsung, firefox - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. have a Tracfone smartphone...how many GB do you use?: Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. spectrum email settings for android phone app: password, automatically, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. LCD vs LED: iPhone, charging, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. Has used Gazelle to sell a phone? s my story.: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. Broken Screen-Replace or live with: iPhones, contract, Samsung, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. If a text is ignored, it may actually got lost in bit heaven: iPhone, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Where is my phone?: Verizon, iPhone, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. Virgin Mobile is back to Android!: T-Mobile, iPhone, automatic, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. have experience with DIY smartphone battery replacement?: update, remove, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. Forwarding a text from a smart phone to email.: computer, iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. Looking for a gallery that will do sub folders for Android: iPhone, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. Downloading video from Android to laptop: computer, cable, automatically, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Neighbor is paying $300 plus for telecommunications: Verizon, computers, iPhone, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. last Iphone with a connected earphone - 6s ?: Motorola, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. Is it safe to connect to public WiFi?: Verizon, computers, passwords - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. Just broke down an bought a smart phone....: iPhone, law, brightness - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. Phone upgrade from S7 to iPhone: 3G, Verizon, computer, iMac - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. Do I really need something more than a basic smartphone?: Nokia, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. Iphone 2018 New Models Thoughts?: iPhones, charging, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. No verbal instruction on MAPS app.: iPhone, automatically, coverage, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. A about scam phone calls: update, remove, Android, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. Do smart phones listen to our conversations?: battery, ATT, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. Cheap cell service for a low-income senior?: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. Why did I not know about this before?: towers, coverage, wi-fi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. add-on fm transmitter for car: 3G, compatible, GPS, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. Phone Charging Craze.: Motorola, Verizon, computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. Technological NEWB How do you connect to locked Wifi connections?: passwords, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. VoIP Phone Service...: computer, cable, ATT, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. For with an iphone: computer, iPhones, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. AT&T Watch: T-Mobile, Verizon, cable, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. Call Phone Abuse: So is a new fresh hell...: website, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. Buying the 128gb version of a phone( no sd card): computer, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. Where are flexible, foldable phones?: iPhone, Samsung, device, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. Too many phone and plan options, help.: T-Mobile, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. Company owned phone: Verizon, law, monitor, communication - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. Straight Talk is still shady!: T-Mobile, Verizon, update, GoPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. iPhone 8 or iPhone X?: charging, battery, ATT, display - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. Is it true that you can charge your battery during percentage?: charging, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. Connecting cell phones to Internet: T-Mobile, Verizon, computers, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. Android don't have enough memory: Samsung, opera, documents, pdf - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. Samsung Galaxy S8: update, emergency, Android, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. Two Factor Authentication: computer, iPhone, itunes, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. Best site to sell old phone: iPhone, laptop, google, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. concerned about 5g?: 3G, towers, coverage, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. Xfinity Mobile: 3G, Verizon, iPhones, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. Two iPhones? Secret?: remove, devices, rant, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. Touch ID: iPhones, Android, device, error - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. Alarm app that can sense if you're awake: iPhone, updating, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. Your Primary Ten Uses For Your Smartphone: PDA, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. What could happen with your used phone: iPhones, remove, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. When you know you're being led by the nose and you go along with it: Nokia, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. Apple iOS 12 Update and the good news for Apple Carplay: remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. Making the Apple to Android switch: iPhone, Samsung, safari, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. Need a phone cover but which phone is the same size as...: iPhones, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. Wife's phone only receives texts in one specific physical location!: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. Spoofing Caller ID - Scam Artists: compatible, display, comcast, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. Earbuds/earphones: laws, compatible, emergency, cables - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. Clear iPhone Passcode with Battery Pull?: computer, iPhones, law, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. Is it better to buy a crappy 2017 phone or a good 2015 phone?: iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. John McAfee warns about the Presidential Alert: capable, function, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. Cell phones still getting old owners collection calls: Verizon, law, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. Smartphones without moving parts?: iPhones, battery, emergency, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Verizon 4G instead of cable?: T-Mobile, contract, tethering, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. Has flip phone technology changed much in 10 years?: Nokia, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. Advice: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Boy, am I having trouble uploading photos: computer, cable, desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. If you forget to pay your cell bill: cable, automatic, web site - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Travel to Canada: T-Mobile, 3G, iPhone, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. What phone best meets the requirements?: Motorola, Verizon Wireless, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. BEST Quality/Coverage Pay-as-You Go Cell Phone Service?: Verizon, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. Only had my IPhone 6S Plus for 9 months and battery drains fast?: capable, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. Charged to 100% at 7 am. At 69% at noon. Is this normal?: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. Is RingPlus Community active ? - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. WiFi Connectivity Dropping: computer, Samsung, AT&T, router - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. 360-camera -- how to share fotos: firefox, website, display, player - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. News, People are texting their exes and buying stuff in their sleep: email, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. Cell Phone Recommendations: Motorola, Samsung, wireless, saving - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. Galaxy S9 & Galaxy Note 8 are sending pictures to contacts without users knowing: T-Mobile, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. Best unlocked affordable phones for Mint Mobile?: google, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. How to fix white vertical lines showing on LG phone?: computer, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Iphone issue when switching: contract, price, buy, best - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. Consumer Cellular - Group Text to more than 10 people: work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. Error code: problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. Business Decisions: cell phone, access - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. T Mobile and Sprint announce merger agreement: T-Mobile, Verizon, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones