View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32

1. As Injuries from Pickleball Surge, s How to Play Safely: lift, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  2. What is the right balance of strength/cardio/stretching: lift, yoga, bicycle - Exercise and Fitness
  3. How do I avoid bicep injury?: muscles, lift, reduce, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  4. I got my treadmill going: reviews, drink, running, better - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Lifting weights may reduce wrinkles: muscle, working out, training, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Favorite Weight Gainer or Protein Shakes: muscle, bodybuilding, gain, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  7. fitbit charge 5: yoga, bicycle, calories, run - Exercise and Fitness
  8. One year later after diet/work out: arms, reduce, build - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Vertical climber exercise machines: gym, burn, calories, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  10. My massage therapist said I'm very tight around my upper back: muscles, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Progress using the Assisted pull up machine: gym, weight, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Moderately priced treadmill that is reliably built: gym, reviews, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Male Running Shorts: versus, runner, recommended, results - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Is this a good workout split?: muscle, lifting, legs, uneven - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Has lost weight/toned legs with an under the desk elliptical?: bike, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Rowing …..a lot.: muscle, legs, arms, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Should I lose weight or bulk up?: muscle, lift, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Recumbent bikes: shape, comfortable, problems, avoid - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Bigger Biceps: muscles, gym, arms, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  20. The Murph Challenge: muscle, build, squats, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  21. SG Gurukul - digital marketing course in Indore: protein, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Anytime fitness members: gym, how much, buying, benefit - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Is it ok to skip a day of creatine?: muscle, press, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  24. 100 per day or 3,000 a month challenge: muscle, push-ups, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  25. BFR bands: muscle, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  26. New workout plan advice: muscle, lifting, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Torn calf; medial Gastrocnemius: runner, strength, body, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Have you had shin splints?: treadmill, bike, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  29. How often can you take a break from a lower body workout?: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Treadmill running measured on Fittness Watch: arms, machines, calories, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Mobilization bands?: working out, training, dumbbells, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Trying to maintain weight and muscle during injury: gym, arms, build - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Electrolyte Drink/Gel Packs: lift, reviews, runner, days - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Doms: soreness, muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  35. SI Joint Pain Exercises: muscles, treadmill, reduce, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Knuckle Pain...: gym, better, month - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Broke down and joined a gym: muscle, lifting weights, yoga, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Advice for buying a home elliptical: gym, machines, avoid, pain - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Running Injury Recovery: muscles, yoga, treadmill, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Commercial Gym vs Municipal Rec Center: Which is more expensive?: weights, classes - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Long runs while training for marathon: routine, runner, body, plan - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Workout plans with videos: muscle, gym, curls, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Can I simply just stick to goblet squats and reverse lunges to build my quads?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Can you rate my workout?: muscles, weightlifting, gym, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Can this be my workout split?: muscles, lifting weights, pushups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  46. looking for a shoes with a very thin profile: lift, squat, cheap - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Treadmill recommendation for heavy people: gym, routine, running, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  48. ever try BFR bands?: muscles, bodybuilders, training, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Unlock the Power of Vigorous Exercise for Mitochondria, Glucose, & Heart Health: lift, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Does use Men's Health 7-Minute Workouts for Fat ?: gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Super short workouts can be surprisingly effective: curls, bicep, training - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Best core exercise: muscles, gym, yoga, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  53. pulmonary rehabilitation work?: programs, eating, exercises, breathe - Exercise and Fitness
  54. know a GOOD FREE APP?: weightlifting, training, dumbbells, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Getting started on the Appalachian Trail: eating, plan, equipment, best - Exercise and Fitness
  56. It’s never too late to lift weights: Older bodies can still build muscle: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  57. New full body workout, What do you think?: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  58. I have trouble keeping my foot straight when doing reverse lunges: lift, trainers - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Equinox Gyms: lift, gym, machines, dumbbells - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Tibial Tendinitis: lifting weights, stationary bike, train, running - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Do AB ROLLERS work on carpet?: best, purchase, trouble - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Folding rowing machine: workout, body, rower, comfortable - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Can you do a 30 minute lower body HIIT workout twice a week, with only 1 day of rest in between?: sore, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Back Arches During Last Rep of Incline Press or Bench Press: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  65. about counting water intake: muscle, arms, reduce, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Is 2 servings of protein powder excessive?: muscle, drink, meat, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Mountain biking accident: lift, fast, running, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  68. How is it to get 1g of protein per pound?: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Electrolyte Drink Mix: runner, average, better, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Creatine?: muscles, firm, lifting, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Why is every 20 something a fitness expert now?: lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  72. I was born with a congenital heart mess up. what normal people jog on average: gym, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  73. The secret to loss weight: muscle, eat, supplement, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  74. What do you do instead of going to a gym?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Rotator Cuff Shoulder Injury: muscles, lifting, arms, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Does exercise on vacation?: gym, working out, eat, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Are rotator cuff injuries inevitable if you work out often?: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Toning after weight loss: muscles, lifting weights, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  79. A way to whittle the waist?: muscles, losing fat, firm up, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Walking pace in steps/minute: treadmill, fast, average, heart - Exercise and Fitness
  81. How many workouts do you do in a year?: yoga, training, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  82. 24 Hour Fast: lift, building, working out, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Weights as Cardio ?: muscles, lifting weights, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Exercise is making you age faster, new study suggests: gym, eating, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Walking shoes: lift, gaining, running, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Problems and setbacks with modern power cages at commercial gyms.: muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Should tendonitis pain, do I need to stop working out to rest it and lose all my progess?: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Benefits of walking - The most underrated form of exercise: reduce, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Should I buy a Peloton Tread?: gym, yoga, treadmill, bikes - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Why Koreans are so slim: eating, diet, body, heart - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Help with exercise with arthritis..: muscles, weightlifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Marathon Timeline: muscle, lifting weights, gym, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Calorie burning comparison for different activities: lifting weights, build, burn, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Stretching between sets: sore, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  95. 50 and over: Opinions on chest press machine vs bench press with free weights: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Fitness expert reveals the fascinating reason why you should do weights before cardio at the gym: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Locker room etiquette at the gym?: workout, shoes, woman, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Odor Eliminator Spray rec: shoes, lean, cycling, sets - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Psycho pickleball players: sore, gym, press, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Bodybuilder dead after 400-pound weight breaks neck: gym, legs, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Trt: muscle, gym, build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  102. To keto or not to keto: A discussion.: muscle, fat loss, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  103. 44 years old and trying to lose 50 pounds...: lifting, build, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  104. From sagging to strapping in 2 years.: muscles, gym, training, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Swimming Nude, Down at the 'Y': gym, classes, women, why - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Struggling to eat at caloric surplus, gain muscle: lifting, legs, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  107. What equipment is your gym missing you would like to have?: legs, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  108. I forgot to drink a lot of water while taking creatine yesterday: reduce, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Suggestions for a Free or a Month to Month Gym Membership: bodybuilding, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Has been injured by pushups?: lifting weights, arms, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Elliptical and exercise bike every day, but weak walking: muscles, reduce, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Chinese man dies on Bench press: muscle, lifting, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Can I eat this Chick Fil A meal once a week as a cheat food?: muscle, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  114. What part of your body/physique do you dislike the most?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Upper back muscle tear/pull: sore, lifting, legs, press - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Treadmills for home office people.: muscle, lose fat, reviews, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Can I do intermittent fasting once per week for abs?: muscles, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Pickleball craze: weightlifting, fast, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Why do people “dress up” to go to the gym?: muscles, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  120. Has ever seen a nutritionist?: muscle, gym, reviews, build - Exercise and Fitness
  121. I’m thinking I found the perfect form of cardio — roller skating: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Yoga and lifting weights: muscles, legs, arms, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  123. How much exercise can one do in their 40s, 50s, 60s?: muscles, firm - Exercise and Fitness
  124. What supplements do you use to gain muscle mass?: soreness, weightlifting, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Best treadmill for very heavy people: muscles, gym, reviews, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Which muscle hurts more to train?: soreness, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  127. News, Fitness icon Denise Austin, 65, reflects on rocking a bikini for SI Swimsuit runway: ‘It's never too late': muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Gym manager won’t leave me alone: lifting, treadmill, build - Exercise and Fitness
  129. How do you decompress/stretch the back without an inversion table: lifting, gyms - Exercise and Fitness
  130. 's gym getting progressive emptier?: building, workouts, machines, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Is it to target fat in glutes/buttocks?: muscles, fat loss, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Leg day and jogging: sore, muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Cycling vs Running and the hips: legs, biking, tendonitis, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Beginning gym - want to lose 100lbs: treadmill, fast, program - Exercise and Fitness
  135. Showering at the gym: waist, working out, routine, beach - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Exercise Equipment from the Past: bicycles, sweating, gaining, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Wrist hurts from overexercising.: muscles, weightlifting, benching, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Are women naturally stronger at deadlifting?: sore, muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Toe-touching no longer recommended?: muscle, gym, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  140. To stretch or not: muscles, lifting weights, yoga, building - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Weight loss slows down when lifting weights: muscle, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  142. What workout to follow to lift heavy stuff?: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Tennis Elbow: muscles, lift, reduce, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Is this a good weekly group exercise roster?: muscle, yoga, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  145. I'm a bit confused about weight training volume.: muscles, lose fat, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Advice for working out at home: sore, muscles, gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  147. I need to consume 2500 calories per day. Does it matter when I eat?: muscle, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  148. When working out is difficult ... what do you use to motivate yourself?: gym, training - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Hiker Forums/Website?: better, Florida, Maine, England - Exercise and Fitness
  150. New to weight lifting for toning -: muscle, firm, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Which way is better to work out?: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Best interchangeable dumbbells: weight, flex, bulky, buying - Exercise and Fitness
  153. I can do a lot of pull ups barely a push up: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  154. people swim for exercise?: muscle, gyms, running, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Gyms and Covid: lifting, gym, building, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Hyperextension for the back. is it harmful or not?: muscles, lift, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  157. What factors affect running the most?: treadmill, legs, reduce, burns - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Aging and Maintaining: muscles, gym, leg press, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Is 50 lb. adjustable dumbbells enough weight for strength and fitness training ?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  160. Feel Like My Body is Broken: soreness, muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  161. When doing squats, this happens: reviews, training, squat, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Working out while fasting: lifting weights, gym, drink, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  163. News, Man runs a marathon every day for a year in honor of his late father: 'Off the scale' selflessness.: running, average - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Fall from Riding: muscle, thighs, better, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Progress photos discouraging: muscles, lifting, legs, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Trying to get a decent Six Pack? How?: muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Impossible to lose belly fat?: muscles, lose fat, gym, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  168. lap swimming etiquette: arms, fast, woman, best - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Wrestling or BJJ: legs, arms, train, bigger - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Best time of the day to work out?: lift, gym, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Which exercise to cut?: muscle, lifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  172. 4 day water fast (NOT for weight loss).: reduce, gain, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Do you like the look of a six pack ?: gym, train - Exercise and Fitness
  174. running beginner: muscles, build, bike, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Need new workout routine.: muscles, lifting weights, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Shoulder Injury during Bench Press: sore, muscles, lift, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Share your tips for bodybuilding: muscles, weightlifting, programs, training - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Whats your current workout routine / fitness plan?: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Why ab exercises are unnecessary.: muscles, lose fat, lift, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Exercise Bands. recommendations?: gym, legs, working out, toned - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Old, Naked Men in Gym Locker Room's Explained: vs, workout, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Are you ok with being naked in a locker room?: gym, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Why treadmills are a bad exercise: weightlifting, gym, yoga, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Jock Strap (and cup) for men: gym, fast, working out, running - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Is a homemade barbell with the weights in the middle of the barbell just as effective as a barbell you'd find at a gym?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Lower back injury :(: muscle, yoga, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Trying something new for me: muscle, weightlifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Do I have to lift heavier weight in order to gain massive size?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Should I start joining a gym?: lifting weights, reviews, treadmills, bikes - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Tips?: bike, workouts, run, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Are my calisthenics training plan and goals real?: pushups, pullups, days - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Train at Altitude in Toronto: gym, training, mountain, daily - Exercise and Fitness
  193. Accidental double post - delete - Exercise and Fitness
  194. good training advice for older lifters by Brian Alsruhe: extreme - Exercise and Fitness
  195. musculotendinous junction calf tear: runner, shoes, marathon, month - Exercise and Fitness
  196. How to make routine work in schedule: lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  197. The Pilates Reformer: body, effective, great, balance - Exercise and Fitness
  198. I stand the taste of creatine: glute, run, days - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Testing Post - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Planet Fitness Perks: fat loss, gain, strength, body - Exercise and Fitness