View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32

1. After you broke your ankle (wrist, weight, plan, knee): lift, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  2. 6-8 weeks till bathing suit time: muscle, lose fat, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  3. New Swimmer Struggling with Breathing: run, class, average, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  4. Fitness Tracker and Heart Rate?: reviews, runner, best, series - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Hip opening class: yoga, loose, flex, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  6. 'fitness nuts' over How is your body holding on?: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Travel Workout program: gyms, workouts, training, boxing - Exercise and Fitness
  8. How to cut water weight tips?: muscle, reduce, bodybuilders, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  9. squatting with a barbell.. OUCH my shoulders: muscle, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Aerobic exercise that doesn’t involve the arms or feet and requires no special equipment?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Bodybuilding legend Dave Draper has Died at the age of 79: great - Exercise and Fitness
  12. I need A Vegetarian meal with specific numbers.: meat, protein, healthy - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Multiple days vs rest between: muscles, lifting, gym, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Adding weight on Total Gym: lifting, weights, body, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Total Beginner: muscle, lifting, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Another Bodybuilding great, Chris Dickerson passed away on Dec. 23, 2021 at the age of 82.: heart, failure - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Consumers should stop using Peloton’s Tread+ treadmill, U.S. agency warns: treadmills, running - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Exercising on vacation ...: gym, bike, uneven, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  19. someone with knowledge surrounding exercise physiology, give me pointers for optimizing my workout.: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  20. Why are the right arms of tennis players not larger then left arms?: muscles, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Lifting Beginner: muscles, arms, bench press, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Lack of good nutrition tracker: gain, calories, eating, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Can I do seated bicep curls on my bed?: working out, weight, heart - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Can you get a good cardio workout on a recumbent bike? Or other ideas?: gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  25. How steep of a hill is practical: bicycle, versus, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Are hack squat machines safer than doing manual squats?: lift, leg press, build - Exercise and Fitness
  27. merit to juice cleanses?: weight, diet, pounds, effects - Exercise and Fitness
  28. How much exercise do we need to live longer?: gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Best Therapy For Twisted Calf Muscle: sore, muscles, spinning, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Gym System Outdoors?: treadmill, sweating, eating, indoors - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Massage Gun: soreness, muscles, reviews, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Locking knee?: knees, prevent, stretches - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Does losing weight murder 's sex drive???: eating, supplements, body - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Wii Workouts: tennis, personal, fit, sports - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Leg strengthening exercises for people with bum knees?: lift, leg press, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Civil war soldiers: training, diet, average, compared - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Rebounder (Mini-Trampoline) Questions: muscles, gyms, running, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Recumbent stationary bike: gym, legs, arms, build - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Peloton App Workouts to tone up?: muscle, treadmill, build, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Foam Exercise Pads Sliding: reduce, workouts, cardio, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  41. I want to get in shape: muscles, lift, legs, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Do massage guns work?: soreness, muscles, firm, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  43. looking for a cheap step tracker: treadmill, wrist, burn, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  44. The basic weight bench: lifting, gym, bench press, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Walmart news: stationary bike, workout, dumbbells, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Which is better for health: lots of moderate exercise or a smaller amount of vigorous exercise?: lifting, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Ebook to lose weight: gym, training, diet, best - Exercise and Fitness
  48. What 10 extra LBS does to me? Its unreal..: muscle, build, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Peculiar symptoms correlated to resistance training: lifting, eating, weights, average - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Could somebody check this on their Runkeeper?: running, hand, distance - Exercise and Fitness
  51. The Secret to Longevity? 4-Minute Bursts of Intense Exercise May Help: biking, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Less commonly seen exercises and training methods: lifting, gym, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Rugged fitness tracker watch for hard work: indoors, heart rate, pressure - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Help me with my schedule: muscle, gym, push-ups, building - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Cubii Under Desk Elliptical Machine: bike, workout, machines, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Has cut out dairy to break past a plateau?: gym, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Weight Scale: muscle, program, body, better - Exercise and Fitness
  58. How do I heal from soreness in glutes and hip flexor?: muscles, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Experiences with Soloflex exercise machine?: lifting, uneven, working out, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  60. What Type of Leg Press Machine Should I get: gym, bicycle, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Exercise / After Workouts Massagers: soreness, muscles, lift, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  62. I should eat only 2-3 meals per day for muscle growth?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  63. 10 Myths that Keep You From Getting Fit After 50: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Free Fun Group Exercise Zoom Class: legs, working out, body, great - Exercise and Fitness
  65. burning smell from treadmill motor: treadmills, results, tighten, repair - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Finding stretchable strap?: buy, resistance, brands - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Elliptical questions: muscles, treadmill, bikes, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  68. What would you look like if you only did bench presses and deadlifts?: lifting, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Dumbells vs Kettlebells: firm, lifting, gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Is the pull to push ratio on this decent in terms of total weekly sets?: curls, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Old school muscle Beach outdoor workout.: lift, gym, treadmill, training - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Best workouts for each body part. Is this list accurate?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  73. Best place to buy fitness equipment on sale?: dumbbells, weights, Las Vegas - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Step Aerobics & Achilles Tendon Issue: reduce, tendonitis, eating, running - Exercise and Fitness
  75. FAST Walking in 30 minutes | Fitness Videos: muscles, gain, burn, training - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Can't Hit The Front of Quads: sore, muscles, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  77. When it comes to exercises should you choose a harder variation or a different exercise to increase difficulty?: lifting weights, press - Exercise and Fitness
  78. 1993 Nordic Track Pro questions: build, workout, plan, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Hanes ankle socks non-wicking? Do they still make them?: gym, buy, Walmart - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Killer Picklers: gym, workout, weight, class - Exercise and Fitness
  81. I've got uestions about lifting weights: muscles, lose fat, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Hiking on trails is overrated so I use the gym: muscles, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  83. What should I look for in a treadmill?: gym, reviews, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Walking shoes: firm, lift, treadmill, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Bodybuilding champion Cedric McMillan dead at 44: muscles, treadmill, stomach, supplements - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Do olympic athletes represent the best?: lifting, bodybuilding, training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  87. How Many Military Style Push Ups Can You Do at Once?: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Wearing Hoodies in the Summer Heat: gym, sweating, workout, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Is it Normal for gyms to ask for your checking account number and routing number?: gym, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Are there cardio exercise machines that are quiet in this case?: treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  91. What's the longest you ever seen someone take up a piece of equipment?: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Weight Loss for Beginners: muscle, losing fat, waist, program - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Does matter when I consume my protein shake?: muscles, lift, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Is my workout volume the reason I am not gaining muscle?: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  95. All my life I've been fat, physically weak, never exercise or play sport but ...................: muscles, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Dorian Yates looks so normal after bodybuilding.: gyms, waist, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Would you pay $200 per month for a gym membership?: lifting, yoga, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Staying toned but not bulky...when you're a Mesomorph: muscles, lose fat, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Is it for exercise to make you less tired to sleep at night?: soreness, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Way to increase muscle, decrease fat (senior female): lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Fitness YouTuber Kali Muscle Hospitalized After Heart Attack: legs, bodybuilder, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  102. What's your opinion on Creatine supplements: muscles, lifting, gain, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Friction burns when running: reduce, runner, thighs, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Of all of the fitness/athletic accomplishments...: lift, gym, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Over 60 and working out?: muscle, weightlifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Can a 36 year old man still build muscle mass?: muscles, gym, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Weight loss competition: muscle, treadmill, drink, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Are both genders OK with taking fitness classes led by the other gender?: gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Are there exercises I should avoid once I hit 40?: gym, curls, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Belly fat resistant to diet and exercise - what are the options?: muscles, firm up - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Advice for building curvier calves: muscle, gym, legs, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  112. about fitness levels?: fast, training, eat, run - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Majority of Exercise classes attendees are female: lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Sending our Peloton Tread back via the recall....what to replace it with?: muscles, stationary bikes - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Time between sets: lifting weights, gym, leg press, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Fit Bit: bike, wrist, losing, heart rate - Exercise and Fitness
  117. have recommendations when it comes to fitness watches?: lifting, gym, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Golfers Elbow?!: muscles, gyms, curls, tendonitis - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Tips for skinny guys, ectomorphs and hard gainers: muscles, lift, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  120. pre workout: muscle, gym, building, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  121. How do runners loosen hip flexors?: muscles, weightlifting, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  122. How can i tell if my lb increase is weight gain or muscle gain: losing fat, build - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Small, high calories meals/sandwiches to gain weight: muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  124. Best way to remedy stinky work-out clothes: workout, eating, body - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Life is too short to forego good food and creature comforts: lift, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Exercise routine for better health.: sore, muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Getting discouraged. Should I be seeing more progress?: muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  128. Overtraining? How much is too much?: sore, yoga, reduce, bicycles - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Is pre workout necessary?: muscle, lifting, punch, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Push-ups and discipline: muscle, lifting weights, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  131. which forum can answer treadmill questions?: treadmills, stationary bicycle, repair, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  132. 57-year-old Kathy Jacobs makes Sports Illustrated Swimsuit debut: ‘There’s no wrong way to age’: gym, run - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Weight Loss: Cardio vs Weights/Strength Training?: muscles, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Best way to loss fat and increase muscle: muscles, lose fat, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  135. How to build arm muscles with fractured wrist?: lifting, curls, tendonitis - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Inversion Table? own one?: muscle, gym, treadmill, press - Exercise and Fitness
  137. which gym would you choose?: reviews, versus, workout, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Diet, Sleep, daily exercise, vitamins- Do you feel great most of the time?: sore, muscle - Exercise and Fitness
  139. I Might lift weights but I do not want to get bulky.: muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Why do tennis players often have thin arms? Illogical?: sore, muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Lose weight lifting weights: muscles, fat loss, gyms, build - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Fat arms: muscle, lifting, gym, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Walking for 24 hours: training, runner, weight, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  144. s the type and amount of exercise you need, WHO advises: gym, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Body fuel for 13 hours of walking/sport: muscle, biking, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Elliptical Machine for Home Use: gym, bicycles, workout, trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Did overall health improve this year?: gyms, bike, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Will doing bicep curls with light weights worsen arthritis?: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Treadmill for Home - Recommendations: gym, treadmills, bikes, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Thighmaster-does it really work?: muscles, firm, gym, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  151. It's not expensive to eat healthy: lift, gym, bodybuilder, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Quotes, Attitudes and Mentalities you use in fitness.: lift, gym, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  153. What was your weight before the pandemic vs. Now?: gym, workouts, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Cardio Rehab: lift, gym, treadmill, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Running mask: gym, building, bicycle, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  156. intermittent fasting, how do you do it? Does it work?: gym, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  157. 'No limit' - the more exercise the better, heart health study finds: gym, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Why do you exercise?: muscle, gain, workout, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Anabolic Reload for women...opinions: muscles, lifting weights, reviews, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  160. How to decrease the size of my trapezius?: muscles, firm, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  161. The Longest you have stuck to workout routine..: gym, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Do BCAA'S actually work?: muscle, building, working out, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Strong Girl Sarah Backman - 8x World Armwrestling Champion from Sweden.: lift, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  164. 16 year old trynna get shredded: muscles, lifting, arms, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Necessary to ask others before turning on the TV in the gym?: building, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  166. 56 year old and can't build muscles.: lift, curls, program, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Favorite Supplements?: muscles, lifting, punch, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Running trail etiquette: treadmill, biking, runner, female - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Smelly workout clothes: gym, run, boxing, classes - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Treadmill: gym, reviews, treadmills, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Month Until First Half Marathon: build, wrist, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  172. Want to run but my knees are a problem: muscles, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Do you work out in the am or pm?: gym, stationary bike, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  174. gh Rep - Low weight people around ?: sore, muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  175. Doing something I'd I'd never do - sign up for Planet Fitness: gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Rest days: weightlifting, gym, yoga, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Are gyms back to pre-pandemic life? This data says no way: weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Post your PR's: muscles, lifting, pushups, building - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Fuel for Motivation: lifting, gym, working out, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Novak Djokovic's vegan diet: muscles, meat, eating, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  181. ever lose weight primarily through walking?: lifting weights, treadmill, program - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Beginner: muscle, lift, pushups, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Is this the normal cost of dumbbells? or is this still pandemic prices?: gym, dumbbell - Exercise and Fitness
  184. What's your favorite workout music?: gym, stationary bike, running, elliptical - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Rainy weather exercise gear?: yoga, reviews, waist, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Which is your favorite Compound exercise?: muscle, lift, leg press, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Pet peeves when running outdoors: walking, avoid, extreme - Exercise and Fitness
  188. I am looking for a upper lower split program. What weightlifting program do you do?: sore, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Giving Up on Dating Always Leads to Weightgain For Me: reduce, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Are foods unhealthy?: gym, meat, workout, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  191. This 74 yr old shows you age is no excuse: lift, squat, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Mark Lauren Strong and Lean: plan - Exercise and Fitness
  193. BeetElite: reviews, great - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Scientists Figured Out How Much Exercise You Need to 'Offset' a Day of Sitting: building, minutes - Exercise and Fitness
  195. The Reigning Queen of Pandemic Yoga: fit - Exercise and Fitness
  196. stand up paddle: best, walking, days - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Negative Failure ftw!: great, advice - Exercise and Fitness
  198. ever heard of Nathan Holle? - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Need to rehab my muscles: bench press, curls, building, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Advice on transitioning from Keto to building muscle: arms, gaining, workouts - Exercise and Fitness