View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

1. How can I do isolation correctly?: glute, burn, eating, body - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Re-enacting Baby Driver's running scene on a college campus?: building, weight, best - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Drinking raw liquid egg whites from carton: drink, protein shake, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  4. Good Exercise Bike?: bikes, trainers, weight, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Absolute beginner to fitness: muscles, gyms, push-ups, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  6. What is necessarily harder, lifting a dumbbell with one hand or a bar with two of my hands but double the weight?: muscles, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Is a gym, softball league worth signing a new contract or sign your life away waiver?: soccer, sports - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Exercise Bands: gym, stationary bike, workouts, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Best Arm Workouts: curls, bigger, great - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Workout Plan Website: weightlifting, gym, build, program - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Quick results with this workout?: muscles, lift, bench press, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  12. How much force is generated from abdomen/hip flexors during a hanging leg raise: muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Dance fitness wear for women: body, loose, best, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  14. heard of NIA: yoga, classes, pilates, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Posterior pelvic tilt: soreness, muscles, glute, build - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Setting up a heavy weight area for my son?: lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Sleep Apnea And Fitness: muscles, reduce, burning, training - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Training for steep hill climbs?: muscles, treadmill, legs, build - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Arnold Schwarzenegger shared his 9-step home workout that doesn't require equipment to help people stay fit.........: gyms, plan - Exercise and Fitness
  20. have experience with pre surgery exercise prep?: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  21. The 15 Most STUPID Ego Lifters in Bodybuilding: lifting, gym, benching - Exercise and Fitness
  22. other tall guys who have trouble with chest exercises?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Peloton: eating, why - Exercise and Fitness
  24. New Plan...Thoughts?: lift, gym, pushups, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Long Distancing running training: muscles, build, programs, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  26. what are the best workouts for neck pain?: build, strength, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Physiology - Calories - Blood Sugar: muscle, lose fat, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Running Book/Guide: runner, cycling, marathon - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Best Workout Videos (Without Weights): body - Exercise and Fitness
  30. Beachbody on Demand?: lift, programs, workouts, spinning - Exercise and Fitness
  31. What are good exrecises you can do while your leg is broken to stay in form?: build, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Need help: burn, training, calories, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Barbell rack and bench for outdoor use: lifting weights, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Exercise Routine Suggestions: muscle, gym, bike, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Working out with a full-arm cast?: sweating, eating, weight, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Trying to regain muscle after anorexia recovery: lifting, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Elliptical Ergonomics Technogym: muscles, gym, running, knee - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Exercise Streaming Services?: lifting, gym, treadmill, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Lost motivation past wk due to stress & worries...: muscle, gym, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  40. What is good treadmill for home?: gyms, treadmills, run, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  41. How much would you sacrifice in rights, privacy to go to a gym or play sports?: workout, comfortable - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Best Arm Workouts: curls, bigger, great - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Exercise Posters: muscles, gym, yoga, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Is doing one long rep better than doing many small reps?: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Bodybuilding.com issues...: protein, supplements, difference, walking - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Could someone let me know how my meal plan was: reduce, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Diet while working out: calories, eating, spin, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Protecting a healing blister (walking): sore, running, shoes, pressure - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Do you have recommendations for weight plates?: lifting, gym, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  50. 8 Worst Bodyweight Exercises Ever: muscles, pushups, building, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Hindu Pushups and Hindu Squats: muscle, build, calories, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Stitches and working out: gym, machines, boxing, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Gym fail video: trainers, machines, equipment, best - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Wing Chun vs Brazilian Jujitsu: training, boxing, why, effective - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Advice on self-recovery after sports injury: soreness, weightlifting, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Do you remember what the competitor of the Ab Slide was?: training, strength - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Cookie cutter gym personal trainers: program, training, run, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Help me with strengh training: muscles, lift, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Dimond Push Up: gym, pushups, arms, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  60. Hand pain (fingers and palms): lifting, gym, bench press, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Tempted to train martial arts(BJJ) again, but am conflicted...: gym, training - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Most funny, amusing, weird workout videos..... - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Drystack your muscles,Seesomething for your work.;Build a monument to yourself: training, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Slam Ball training: workout, routine, cardio, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Beach Chafing: building, bike, thighs, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Multivitamin powder shakes?: punch, glute, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Healthy Wage?: program - Exercise and Fitness
  68. 80 Y/O in Amazing Shape.: muscles, lift, build, program - Exercise and Fitness
  69. High incline, lower speed vs lower incline, faster speed.: treadmills, building, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Your advice on the Total Gym line of equipment: reviews, working out, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Former Marine planks for over 8 hours, setting Guinness record: best, why, minutes - Exercise and Fitness
  72. YMCA membership thru AARP: gym, yoga, reduce, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  73. Is there a bicycle forum?: bicycles, cycling - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Formula for converting steps into calories burned: treadmill, legs, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Will Orange Theory Fitness ever come back?: muscle, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Workout Plan: lifting, gym, treadmill, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  77. 1 rep max: muscles, lifting weights, reduce, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  78. How much should I be eating everyday to keep my muscle and lose fat when I'm going to the gym with a trainer?: muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  79. How effective a compact elliptical for weight loss and cardio workout?: gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  80. kick scooter: build, bicycles, fast, jogging - Exercise and Fitness
  81. 200 Planet Fitness members asked to self quarantine after one member tests positive for virus: gym, building - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Ever just feel like NOT working out?: gym, treadmill, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Wearing mask and social distancing, quarantining, .....: gyms, working out, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Best walking shoe for wide feet (toe spread): reduce, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Does this body look overweight?: muscle, legs, gain, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Do I still need to get on the treadmill when I walk a lot at work?: muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  87. LA Fitness and EsportA Gyms 2 of the same ? ? ?: gym, training, losing - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Bulking teen female boxer: muscle, weightlifting, pushups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Hanging challenge: is hanging on a non-fixed bar bad for wrists?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Best exercise bikes for burning belly fat: muscle, lose fat, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  91. Been exercising wrong all along. Has that ever happened to you?: muscles, losing fat - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Working out with a mask on: lifting weights, gym, treadmills, building - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Ortho doc recommends an exercise bike but I have an elliptical...: muscles, gyms - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Aerobic exercise that doesn’t involve arms or (balls of) feet: gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  95. Are you struggling as much as I am with exercise during the pandemic?: weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  96. tried the Gorilla Bow?: lift, gym, curls, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Peloton: gym, yoga, reviews, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  98. What is the relationship between bulking up and health?: muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Unfortunately you need strength training, not just cardio: muscles, losing fat, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Do you believe the X3 Bar puts on serious muscle in 10 minutes a day?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  101. What do you think is a good all around home workout equipment?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  102. This May Be the Perfect Mask for You Fitness Types!: gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Can I use a regular seating chair to do my shoulder workouts?: dumbbells, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Gyms are Safe, Study Confirms: gym, reduce, building, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Coronavirus gym alternatives: muscle, yoga, push-ups, building - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Do you think I really got a pair of adjustable dumbbells for $39?: gym, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Knee pain from too many squats help: sore, muscles, build - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Work from home - under table equipment: treadmill, drink, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Compact treadmill that will do the trick -: reviews, treadmills, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  110. When are dumbbells going to go back down in price?: gym, press - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Tae Kwon Doists or other martial artists, other than MMA, out there?: Baltimore - Exercise and Fitness
  112. What kind of exercises should I be doing?: muscles, fat loss, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  113. What do you think about the new Bowflex Velocore Bike?: gym, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Rust - Barbell: gym, legs, eat, dumbbells - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Low impact ideas to lose excess body fat for a 6 pack?: gyms, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Bicycling causing numbness in ring fingers: lift, bicycle, machines, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  117. I hate exercise: muscle, lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Our illnesses and breakouts could be caused by gross gym habits: reviews, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Outdoor running tips for beginners!: build, training, runner, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  120. Tips for leg training pear shape?: lift, gym, legs, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Back to the gym: muscles, yoga, treadmill, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  122. How to get back to working out? Tips: lifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Heart Rate Monitor...: bicycle, wrist, cycling, better - Exercise and Fitness
  124. Just feel really tired and low energy though I work out a lot: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  125. My Old man routine.: muscle, lifting weights, gym, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Spinning pants w/ padding recommendations?: build, bike, waist, body - Exercise and Fitness
  127. I need a new fitness tracker: wrist, training, run, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  128. How long is your drive to the gym?: workout, eating, run - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Working in the fitness industry: gym, yoga, build, training - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Getting back in shape when you work overnight shift.. tips?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Where's my Orange Theory People??: lifting weights, gym, treadmill, bicycle - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Need tips for integrating workout with work schedule: gym, biking, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Is the cardio fitness score on a Fitbit accurate?: versus, burn, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Bootcamp for Fat People: sore, gym, reduce, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  135. Dumbell only workout.: lift, gym, legs, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Inexpensive mass gainers?: meat, calories, protein, thighs - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Sixpack: muscles, lose fat, press, training - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Outdoor bicycle: lifting, bicycles, workouts, running - Exercise and Fitness
  139. How to work out a sweat outdoor during winter: gym, bike, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Jobs that serve as an exercise routine.: gym, yoga, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Is this a good preworkout meal?: lifting, pushups, drink, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Working through runner's side stich: treadmill, program, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  143. How to keep exercise for longer?: lifting, gym, stationary bike, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  144. How long have you been doing intermittent fasting?: fast, eating, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  145. 81 Year Old Bench Press Workout: lift, train, squats, weights - Exercise and Fitness
  146. 3-year-old running as punishment: gym, routine, better, why - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Fit cities: push-ups, eating, run, beach - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Quality Disparity Between Men and Women Fitness Videos: muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Is there something to 18 to 24 year old women in the gym?: yoga, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Tiger Woods says this exercise early in his career 'destroyed' his body4.lt: muscle, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Adjustable workout bench suggestions?: gym, working out, girl, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Why am I sore the next day, always the next day?: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  153. have a home gym in a high-rise apartment building?: treadmill, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Where did my muscle-building genetics come from?: gym, build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Gym still charging us what to do?: workouts, machines, jogging - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Side-Chest fat, near the armpits: muscle, losing fat, arms, press - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Am I Ruining My Knees?: muscles, lift, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  158. For of You Whose States Have Reopened Gyms: gym, yoga, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Alternatives to Peloton: gym, bicycles, trainer, mountain - Exercise and Fitness
  160. 24 Hour Fitness files for bankruptcy, closes over 130 gyms amid coronavirus pandemic: lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Best Running App: building, fast, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  162. I'm Becoming a Sloth: gym, treadmill, training, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Are sloppy weight lifters actually weak? The pigs: muscle, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Is it really to duplicate the workouts of the pros: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  165. If you do push-ups and pull-ups on a regular basis, how often and how many?: weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  166. Who has learned to love exercising without a gym and won’t go back?: lifting weights, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  167. Helping your neighbors with their fitness needs during this health crisis: weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Spin bike CAUSING plantar fasciitis?: muscles, firm, push-ups, bicycle - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Need advice on best ecosystem for working out: lifting, yoga, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  170. 8 Reasons You Should Pee in the Shower & Not Feel Gross About It: arms, body - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Can recommend an NON - ANNOYING Yoga DVD? or..: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  172. The most dangerous exercise when performed alone.: arms, bench press, training - Exercise and Fitness
  173. With on the coronavirus, should I put the gym on pause?: workout, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  174. If your residential building/community has a small gym, is it closed due to coronavirus?: lifting, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  175. s Workout Routine Suffered becuase of the Pandemic?: lifting weights, gym, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Do PROTEIN SHAKERS actually work?: drink, calories, shakes, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Why walk when you can run?: lifting, gym, build, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  178. When fitness helps save your life and save you from yourself: soreness, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Why is my thighs still big?: muscles, fat loss, legs, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Gyms to Re-open in Phase One: gym, gain, machines, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Home Rowing machines: gym, workout, routines, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  182. If you're stuck at home, unable to parade your fine fashions: why - Exercise and Fitness
  183. oximeter that logs data - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Spartan OCR, Crossfit, Ninja Warrior, is there crossover, what are the differences in systems: muscles, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Planet Fitness HydroMassage - Exercise and Fitness
  186. FBI fitness app: train, shape, results, best - Exercise and Fitness
  187. GuageLife Protein: reviews, girl, better, different - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Has tried Ring Fit on Nintendo Switch?: shape - Exercise and Fitness
  189. When & What To Record in Polar M400: treadmill, training, routines - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Self Improvement App: different, area, purpose, personal - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Best macro calculator site ?: lift, gym, fast, running - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Fight Camp: boxing - Exercise and Fitness
  193. jujitsu: gym, training, why, different - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Alternative to Nustep Recumbent Cross Trainer: machines, knee, walking, expensive - Exercise and Fitness
  195. for good quality. Knee brace///sleeve: weight, knees, bulky - Exercise and Fitness
  196. Change in my walking speed: shape, better, hour - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Exercise-induced hematuria: lift, gym, sweating, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Shape Your Body, Revisited: lifting, gaining, workout, tone - Exercise and Fitness
  199. leg raises?: running, weight, normal, overweight - Exercise and Fitness
  200. 5 gyms and sporting goods filing for bankruptcy: lifting, gym, spin - Exercise and Fitness