View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. Can someone recommend a good book for Healthy eating on a Budget: meal, better - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Best exercise for the brain: gain, training, routines, running - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Older endurance athletes face sky high A Fib risk: building, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  4. Keto for muscle ?: lifting, legs, arms, build - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Sitting in chairs vs. recliners: treadmill, routine, strength, knees - Exercise and Fitness
  6. use nalgene water bottles ?: yoga, drink, weight, class - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Lumbar Lordosis: muscles, lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Workout Routine For Beginners: muscle, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Angel Dust Pre Workout: working out, supplements, effects, recommended - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Shoe recommendations for overpronators: reviews, treadmill, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Combining free weights and kettlebells: muscle, lifting, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Fitness fact or fiction: lift, yoga, burn, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Vortex pool: legs, workout, routine, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  14. A CD Ironman Contest?: bike, program, running, cycling - Exercise and Fitness
  15. is cardio-fitness sport/muscle specific?: muscles, biking, fast, Reebok - Exercise and Fitness
  16. Can't sleep without working out: gym, cardio, diet, body - Exercise and Fitness
  17. Liposuction works better for men than women.: thighs, body, results - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Are exercise bikes hard to assemble? What's their lifespan?: gym, reviews, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Need advice. How to gain muscle on low protein diet: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  20. Non-traditional dumbbells: muscle, lifting, bodybuilder, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Strength workout and cardio workout too tiring: sore, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Recommend a Home Gym unit: muscles, weightlifting, leg press, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  23. 24 Hour Fitness lifetime membership?: gym, results, best, month - Exercise and Fitness
  24. use Hotstuff, Ultimate Orange or Clenbuterol in early 90s?: bodybuilding, training - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Where to buy replacement grips for pull up bar?: workout, woman, cheap - Exercise and Fitness
  26. High Blood Pressure and Exercise: lift, yoga, reduce, bicycle - Exercise and Fitness
  27. women's athletic shoes with best traction on wet, slippery floor: brands - Exercise and Fitness
  28. News, When exercise shifts from a healthy habit to an unhealthy addiction: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  29. I actually found a class I like: lifting, gyms, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  30. What has been your worst walking blindfolded? - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Should I Focus More on Strength Training Going Forward?: muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Ideas about a beginger workout at home: muscle, lift, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Dr. Squat: bodybuilding, program, workouts, routines - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Muscle tear: lifting, correct, chest, month - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Is aquatic exercise adequate for a 72 year old?: muscle, building, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  36. 60 meters and 300 meters dash: gym, fast, boxing, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Yoga DVD recommendation: program, workout, routines, classes - Exercise and Fitness
  38. How can I make a handle to drag 200 LB sandbag: muscles, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  39. 8-Year-Old Boy Was Famous For His Giant Muscles, But 16 Years Later, He Looks So Different: lifting weights, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Calories exercise total: muscles, lift, gym, burning - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Big Lift Plateau Busters...: lifting, program, squat, routines - Exercise and Fitness
  42. Motivation: Finding a partner...: gym, workout, heart, women - Exercise and Fitness
  43. I lost five pounds in one week: burn, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Does low intensity exercise burn more fat than high intensity exercise?: muscles, fat loss - Exercise and Fitness
  45. barefoot shoes (especially women): muscles, gym, reviews, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Why I Have A Home Gym! ...: sore, training, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Running feels off...: gym, workout, runner, body - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Running and Raising Money...: building, bike, eating, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Good rower?: best, Phoenix, days, minutes - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Thoughts on working out legs without weights?: gym, workouts, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Age 48, Give Out of Breath Quickly, Normal?: gym, reduce, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Thoughts on the Simplate: muscle, build, working out, routines - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Mud Runs/Obstacle Course Event Shoes: running, girl, best, normal - Exercise and Fitness
  54. If you don't make the moves properly at gym, can't you gain muscle?: lifting, build - Exercise and Fitness
  55. women go to classes at 24 Hour?: gym, yoga, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  56. swim with a harness or tether (instead of doing regular laps)?: reviews, buying - Exercise and Fitness
  57. don't want back to get wider... what to avoid: lift, legs, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Ab workout addition?: muscles, lift, build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  59. How to increase exercise days without injury?: muscle, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  60. How long after pod poisoning and stomach issues should you run?: gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  61. The ‘Doctor’ Behind the Alkaline Diet Popularized by Celebs Is Facing Jail Time: eating, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Loose 4 cm of waist in 2-3 months: muscle, burning, spin - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Hanging Leg Raises vs Captains Chair?: muscles, lift, bodybuilding, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Best Way to Sell Large Equipment?: gym, weights, pounds, shape - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Need opinions on under-desk elliptical: lift, treadmill, legs, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  66. Wrist Curls.... Playing With Fire: muscles, lift, curling, program - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Recommendations for sunglasses that don't fog up during tennis?: normal, cheap, Florida - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Large Health Club gave me the hard sell for many extras $$: gym, trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  69. 90s era Female Bodybuilders: muscle, lift, squats, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  70. Selecting a good Physiotherapist: knee, senior, hurts, advice - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Where do you buy your gear?: training, machines, running, boxing - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Peroneal Tendonitis (foot pain after running): fast, routine, runner, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  73. Lunges and Osteoarthritis and other questions..: muscle, lift, leg press, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Meditation: routine, recommended, blood pressure, problems - Exercise and Fitness
  75. with Leangains?: lifting, workout, chin ups, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  76. When is the best time of the day to workout?: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Weight routine.: muscles, weightlifting, legs, building - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Boxing Gym/Classes: lifting, training, routine, jogging - Exercise and Fitness
  79. New shoes causing heel blisters: lift, eating, running, body - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Who should I see for sciatica?: muscles, lifting, gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  81. Blisters beginning to impede work outs... what to do?: muscle, yoga, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Slow heart rate impacting workouts: muscles, gym, reduce, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  83. My HIIT circuit, boot camp style training has bulked me :(: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  84. no more iPod shuffle/nano: workout, routine, shape, bulky - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Build muscle while losing fat: muscles, lifting weights, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  86. People pushing you to work out: lifting, gym, drink, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Back at it / is 4 miles in 38 min: gym, treadmill, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  88. Belly fats: muscle, reduce, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Exercises for the Quads: leg press, machines, squats, heart - Exercise and Fitness
  90. How does this plan sound: muscles, gym, burn, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  91. What is the most bike friendly city in the country?: bicycle, run - Exercise and Fitness
  92. tips for building up stamina?: lifting, arms, build, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Gym goers...How many pairs of shoes do you currently have?: weightlifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Curious -have you ever had anything stolen at the gym?: working out, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  95. So, why am I getting dizzy?: lifting, bench press, drink, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Is it ok to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches everyday?: muscle, build - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Treadmills- Recommendations Under $1K: gym, reviews, arms, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  98. What exercise do I need to do: muscle, lose fat, firm - Exercise and Fitness
  99. Run or rest...: sore, lifting, burn, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  100. LA Fitness - good?: gym, reviews, treadmill, push-up - Exercise and Fitness
  101. What is your gym like? It like mine has all but up: treadmills, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Run 50K in 9 to 10 month's?: sore, treadmill, building, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  103. underweight male looking to start working out, but Idk where to start: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  104. My local 24 hr fitness now has power racks and bumper plates: weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  105. exercise for arthritis sufferers: muscle, fat loss, lifting weights, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Body types - why not just respect the work behind the body instead of criticize?: muscles, press - Exercise and Fitness
  107. Plyo box: build, workouts, cardio, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  108. ever gave up - decided to accept FAT?: muscles, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  109. You are NOT impressing that attractive young trainer lady by leaving 450lbs on the leg press!!: gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  110. What inspired you to get into fitness?: lifting, gyms, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  111. use weighted vests for exercise?: lifting, build, waist, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  112. Bicycles for middle age women?: reviews, press, vs, mountain - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Daughter exercising too much?: building, training, routine, running - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Electrolyte water vs regular water: Can you tell the difference?: gym, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Why you shouldn't eat late at night, according to science: vs, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  116. Wearing a helmet - cycling, push scooter, skateboard - do you?: bicycles, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Have lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks: muscle, fast, meat, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Encouragement = Bad??: lose weight, strength, shape, exercises - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Overreaction? Filmed at the gym: working out, cardio, weight, class - Exercise and Fitness
  120. Hardcore gyms with 24 hour access: lifting, gym, bodybuilder, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  121. exercises for weak knees?: muscles, gym, leg press, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Judgement-Free Zones , Lunk Alerts , .: lifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Recommend fitness forums: lifting, bodybuilding, weight, why - Exercise and Fitness
  124. Am I crazy for lipo?: gym, legs, reduce, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  125. What is a realistic amount of muscle to put on in 4 months as a noob: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Weight Loss motivation book: gym, working out, eating, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Post your favorite 3 day split: lift, gym, leg press, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  128. What would be a good workout for me to do to lose weight?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  129. In praise of steady state cardio: pushups, burn, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  130. weight training and cardio: muscles, lifting, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Use a Drone for My Jog: treadmill, runner, beach, difference - Exercise and Fitness
  132. how long after a pulled sholder mussle can i come back to restance training ?: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  133. frame/muscle density vs cardiovascular performance: muscles, burns, training, routines - Exercise and Fitness
  134. i think i have a double chin from looking at my phone...: lifting, skinny - Exercise and Fitness
  135. Personal trainer Bob Harper recovering from a heart attack: running, diet, exercising - Exercise and Fitness
  136. How many reps?: sore, muscle, lifting, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  137. 1.5 mile in 15 min 40 sec: treadmill, legs, build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  138. What's the Name of This Exercise Thing Shown on Sleeping With the Enemy?: lift, gyms - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Still In Pursuit Of The Endorphin High: muscles, lifting weights, burns - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Is drinking 42 grams protein shake too much for post workout?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Shoulder problems- work around?: muscle, lifting, arms, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Standing Military press: lifting, gym, training, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  143. Excercise options while injured: gym, treadmills, build, stationary bike - Exercise and Fitness
  144. Knowing when to increase weight: muscle, lifting, gym, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  145. thigh abductor and adductor: muscles, lift, gym, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Will running on the treadmill help me lose weight: muscle, biking, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Do Running and/or Gyms & Squats Ruin the Knees?: lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Can you give me advice to get started,: lose fat, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  149. How does macro add up?: muscles, bodybuilding, vs, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Crossfit: gym, build, fast, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Best way to work up to a pull-up?: muscles, lift, gyms - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Need a Shoe Recommendation (Budget, Running/Gym): lifting, reviews, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  153. If you're over 50 and you have lost significant belly fat.....?: build, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Sports drinks.: muscles, drink, sweating, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Good looking 50 year old woman that keeps in great shape!: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  156. good workout plans for 50+?: gym, bike, gain, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  157. work out and flu.: gyms, workout, training, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  158. Professional bodybuilders reveal the secret to explosive legs: muscles, lifting, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  159. The Oldest Person at Your Gym?: lift, treadmill, training, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  160. Social Workouts: gym, yoga, treadmills, spinning - Exercise and Fitness
  161. What makes someone athletic?: muscle, lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  162. How can I get rid off side fat?: muscle, lose fat, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Trump thinks exercise causes premature death......: muscle, meat, programs, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  164. When people say I cut out carbs: vs, eating, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Messing up metabolism?: muscle, build, drink, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  166. How to gain muscle with no supplements and limited protein: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  167. The waist is the most neglected part of the physique: legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Women wearing sports bras at the gym.: yoga, working out, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Exercise addiction: wonder how many posters this applies to......: gyms, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Is it impossible to gain muscle at home with a pair of dumbells that change weight?: lifting, gyms - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Am I being singled out by my boxing instructor?: gym, yoga, punch - Exercise and Fitness
  172. re Fitness: what *fun* will you try next?: yoga, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  173. How bad is Wonder Bread/White Bread?: muscle, fat loss, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Can too much walking hurt strength gains?: muscles, fat loss, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  175. What is the fastest you have ever run/walked?: muscle, lifting, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Too much misinformation on this forum, especially ab workouts: muscles, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  177. The more exercise during your life, the more joint damage: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  178. If I don't do a squat correctly: soreness, muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Running - Subject came up this morning: treadmills, working out, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Along with exercise and eating healthy, do weight loss supplements work?: supplement, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  181. running the day after leg day?: soreness, lifting, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Alternatives if you are tired of going to the gym: lifting weights, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Shower etiquette at the gym.............thoughts?: meat, working out, shakes, shoes - Exercise and Fitness
  184. What happened to the stairmaster??: gym, treadmills, arms, building - Exercise and Fitness
  185. do push ups every day?: sore, muscles, lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Doc said no more weight lifting. Calisthenics?: squat, weights, body - Exercise and Fitness
  187. Raw egg whites??: drink, shakes, eating, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  188. How many legit pull ups can you do?: legs, arms, chin ups - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Weightlifting Belt: soreness, bodybuilding, wrist, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Does the weather/location affect your drive to workout???: gym, building, biking - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Should I get hand grips to work on my hands/forearms?: lift, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  192. How long can you hold the plank position?: muscles, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  193. Am I a beginner?: lift, bench press, gain, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  194. play big blue handball?: workout, basketball, extreme, area - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Exercise referral schemes for people with chronic health conditions: minutes - Exercise and Fitness
  196. CBD Oil - a testimonial: why, effective, great - Exercise and Fitness
  197. What do I do ?: muscle, lifting, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Can recommend great maternity activewear?: yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  199. pistol squat - correct form: strength, maintain, standard, balance - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Built Lean Exercise Program: results - Exercise and Fitness